Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Taking Clomid &/0r Metformin ~ December 2006 #3

Oh no Chelle, how devastating... I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie.

I hope you find the strength and support you will need to get through the coming weeks.

Big :hugs: from me. I'm sending my prayers and thoughts to you, your angel and your family. Please come and talk to us here when you need a shoulder to cry on.

Very sorry to hear of your news Chelle. Big hugs to you.

Chelle - I'm sorry to read about your loss. *hugs* You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi to everyone else. AF has been with me for 18days so far, and she doesn't look like she is leaving me anytime soon. Why can't I be normal for once? In the back of my mind I am thinking of taking something to stop it, but then I think maybe my body needs to do this. Men have it so easy!

Hopefully this will be the last time we all see AF for 2007.

Calixelaine - I can't remember if I have congratulated you already so congratulations on your wonderful news!

Chelle- Sweetheart I am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Just know that we are thinking of you.

Welcome Marissa. Hope your BFP is just around the corner.

Smudge- Aww honey you must have needed that sleep. Don't beat yourself up over it I am sure the Dr will understand. Good luck in Feb with your first IVF cycle. I will be keeping an eye on your progress.

BW- Good luck when you go to your FS. I know it is coming up soon isn't it.

Willow- How are you going with the first lot of drugs for your IVF cycle. Have you started the injections yet?

Calixelaine- Congratulations chicky.

Hi to everyone else- Sorry not to do personals for everyone but as you know I haven't been in here that often lately and there was sooo much to catch up on. I hope you are all well.

Yes a big Congratulations to you calixelaine... A H&H 9 months to you
    O belinda, 18 days just seems sooo long.... be hard to know what to do from here, maybe your body just needs to let it all out!
    Thanks girls for all your kind words, they mean alot...one foot in front of the other so to speak!
    have a great day

Hi Smudge,
    I wonder what gives you the idea that we could have the same FS;curiouser and curiouser. I have Dr Sol Sahhar in Altona. Who do you have,can you let me know?

Red face Smudge

Hey there Smudge,
    Did send you details of my fs but not sure if you been able to find them amongst all the conversations. I was wondering also who you are seeing?I see Dr Sahhar. Look foward to hearing from you.

Pauline

So sorry to hear that Chelle, my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Kt, thanks for asking after me. I'm doing OK so far. Still only on synarel, injections will start next week I think.

I am coping OK, I definately have my moments where it's all a bit overwhelming and am very irritable but that's all par for the course I suppose.

How are you enjoying your ttc break so far?

Chelle - my thoughts are with you. You know we are here for you when you need to let it out or just do what feels best.

Polly - I found you! Not sure what initially made me think we had the same FS but now see that we don't, for some reason I thought you were with MIVF. I'm with Dr Foster..goodluck, hoping the new year brings a new baby to your home

Willow - you sound as though you are taking everything in your stride, good on you..stay positive and I sincerely hope this is your cycle

missbelinda77 - gee that is a long time? Have you had this before

Briggs - funny girl! That is one way to keep occupied...how's the new pergola going, all done? lol

kt - awww you do sound pretty calm in your messages which is nice..good to take your mind off things for a bit..

I'm cruising...over the guilt of missing my scan, you're so right ladies, listen to your body and what it is trying to tell you! No harm done missing the scan. I've had such a nice week too, have actually managed to get into other things as opposed to ttc 24/7. Just proves to me that I was too absorbed in us getting pg..balance, balance I need balance

I wonder how everyone else is going? Mako, mummy2chloe, emmydee, Bei Bei..We may have a bfp lurking on the sidelines?!

Baby dust to all!!!

Ah yes... balance... anyone know where I can find some?

After having DH chasing me around the bed in his sleep, I couldn't get him to even look at me while he was awake last night. As the FS appointment draws closer, I can feel my calmness slipping away... Trying not to think about it too much. Thing is... I'm not getting excited over it approaching - more like scared.

BW

BW - Oh God. I know where you are at. It's hard not to get in a tizz about these things. I can totally relate to the sleep factor..that is the biggest thing I noticed that went back to normal the moment I let it all go. Even DH has stopped tossing and turning. Funny thing is, you don't feel 'stressed' at the time..on upon reflection really..

Hang in there - they are there to help you.

Hope all goes well for you butterfly :hugs:

Talking OUR MOD!

YAY FOR FLOWERCHILD RUNNER-UP MOD OF THE YEAR!!

Congrats Deb - You do a great job, keep up the good work :wink:

Thanks, Smudge. There's no way I'd be sane without all of you wonderful ladies! I know I've been fairly pro-active in getting myself tested and treated with regards to the PCOS, but I'm sure it's only belly belly that has given me the strength and motivation to do battle with the medical profession!

I think part of the weird way I'm feeling is down to being on the brink of hitting day 90 I think it says something that as bad as I feel about getting this far, I'm still more scared of the provera than I am of the uncertainty. Even though I know it's probably going to be the first thing the FS has me do...

BW

Morning girls,

BW- Not all FS will get you to do Provera although it has been a very long cycle for you. When I was taking provera I had it to end an 80day cycle and then I started my next. My first FS appointment was around day40 or so into my next cycle and I had a scan done to show that after 40days there was absolutely nothing going on in my ovaries and my FS just started me on Clomid that day and we just started counting the days again. So I guess it depends on your FS. Good luck.

Smudge- Glad to see that you have found something else to take your mind of TTC
    ahh Balance that is what we are all looking for lol.

Willow- Glad you are doing good. It would be overwhelming and I am all thinking about you and wishing the best success for you How long do you use the Synarel for? My break is going really well thanks for asking. Although it puts me around 4 months behind with getting my baby I am really glad that we have decided to do this. I still think about it but not as much and I am feeling really good in myself so I think I will definitely be ready to start again in a few months time and I will feel really good about it

Deb- Congratulations on being runner up Mod of the year. Well done beautiful

Hi to all of the other ladies hope all is well :wink:

HI to all you beatiful women in here,

I thought I'd pop in to let you know that I'm back from my chrissy hols.I'm still trying to get things unpacked atm. I'm also on cd 4 and am due to see fs on Thursday.

Ktgirl, I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you last cycle and I wish you all the very best on your ttc break. You never know maybe a little miracle might happen for you during this time.

Chelle I'm sorry to hear about your loss hun. My thoughts are with you.

I will pop back in tomorrow to catch up on more personals. I hope you are all having a good weekend.

HI all - looks like everyone is strating to come back from their little breaks and it's getting busier in here every day!

kt - glad that you're feeling better about taking your break - it's a huge decision to make, and obviously it's working for you so far

smudge - glad you're not feeling guilty about missing your scan - i'm sure it won't be a big drama in the long run!

to all you other ladies, hope you're having a wonderful weekend- would do more personals, but have just gotten home from a shopping expedition and need to go and unpack (yes, smudge, the pergola is almost finished - went to the hardware store today to buy the laserlite roofing - which they didn't have in - and came out having bought everything to completely paint and rewire my house - never taking my brother shopping again! it's awesome that it's costing nothing for labor, but getting all the reno's done RIGHT NOW is really full on!)

Cool Where's Mooshie?

Does anybody know where Mooshie is?

We were both going through our cycles at the exact same time. I was hoping that her not being around was a good sign-maybe she's really busy being pregnant Well i can hope. Just hope she's ok

Pauline

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast