Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals

Thanks Storm. Ive got a funny feeling Ive got a Mini me down there too. I have to go for another u/s at around 24-25 weeks to check to see if there heart is alright. I wont be taking DH with me nor mum. They were fighting over it being a boy or girl. Every time DH said it was a boy, Mr Wonka stuff HER little finger up. Ive got it on video and we pised our selves laughing at it when we got home.
    And the u/s hurt as the chicky had to put the camera on my scar. She said once again, that Ive got a lot of abraisens.
    thems the brakes
    xxmaz

paulandbilly Guest

Default hello

maz i just wont to know the scar is it due to the c/sections or the tubal reversal? have you all went through a lot of pain having that reversal
    and where do they cut you? i am worred about the c/setion scars do they cut on them . all up more? i dont have any pain on my c/ setion scars even having 3 i dont have any pain there i am lucky .but would love to know where they cut to do the reversal and maz hope all is well with your baby O bye for now O

Have no idea which 'scar' gives me greif. The cut you in the same spot as a c/s so you kind of get a nip and tuck . It took a while to get the numb feeling away from my tummy though, just below the belly button. Its all worth it, thats all yourve got to remember.

Sorry I have been MIA, took a lovely trip to see my mummy!!
    Having my fingers crossed really tight for this cycle, I O'ed the night before I left & Sat night I had some very slight spotting \/ !!!! & a nice high temp .

How is everybody getting along?
    Maz how is the scar? I did forget to tell ya I used to sleep with a pillow under my bump, we used to call it "the bump pillow" it was soooo comfy & it would ease the aching some too.

Well must be off, the house work aint gonna do itself :fuming:

Uh I am all by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't get af this morning \/
    but not testing just incase

Sorry STorm. Ive been in and out of hospital since the weekend. Stupid doctor told me I had the beginnings of MS because i had a really sore eye, blured vision and headache. ****head didnt realise that due to pregnancy I cant take my migraine medication. He did no bloods or urine. If he had, he would have found out that im enimic and have high blood pressure. Also have protien in urin (already!!!!). MIdwives clinic checked my out on Monday and tuesday. They were bloody fantastic.
    Sorry Iv been Awal.
    Hope yourve been good. Great to hear that your trip to your mum's was lovely. HOpefully this is the month for you. I did a bit of Fegu Sui (Not right I know). I read somewere if you put up a baby's romper or outfit above the bed head on the wall (I put mine behind our wedding pic) and 9 grains of rice at the entrence to your bedroom, you wil fall pregnant. I tried it and look were I am now. Give it a go. You probably will do it and you'll be pregnant already . I also got told to plant some parsley in my gardern, but only parsley that yourve had given to you.
    Ive reached the 21 week mark and I honestly can say, I'll be glad when its over. (had a bad week, can you tell)
    So I promise I will try harder to get on
    Until later
    xxmaz

Unhappy

Oh Maz, you poor chook! Hope you are feeling better.Stupid doctor.
    I was going to do the 9 grains of rice thing, but no need.
    I'm pregnant!! Did a test
    on Thrus, it was stark white, did another one just then & it's got a feint 2nd line, hoping it gets darker, though it was a pretty good line for late in the arvo & heaps to drink today. Very Happy & scared too.

Yippee for 21 weeks, another u/s soon then hey?
    Zac will be 9 months on Tuesday where does the time go? He will be a whole pregnancy old!
    Have a great weekendxxxx

Oh my gosh Jess!!! I can't beleive that they won't do it for you after 6 kids! I have had 3 c sections in 3 years and my ob was more than happy to clip my tubes and I am only 22. A few midwives had something to say but I went through hell with my last pregnancy and all the c secs so close together. My 1st was an emergency and I was still having trouble with my scar (after an infection) when I fell with DS#2, 10 months later. I fell with DS#3 only 3 1/2 months after the 2nd. Maybe you should go to Taree and see Dr. Walkom, he is terrific.

Yay!!!!!!!!!Storm!!!!!!!!!
    I got goosebumps cause that's exactly how my pg test were with this one.
    Im so happy for you mate. Yay I cant stop grinning!!!
    So when will you be due? End of January? I'll wet myself if its the beginning of Feb (my birthday is the 3rd). THis is so exciting!!!!
    I had another u/s last monday and baby is fine. Still couldn't tell what flavour but s/he is Very active. Jed and I were doing the matress dance yesterday morning and Mr WOnka was going nuts and kicking the crap out of me. Jed felt it and we couldn't stop laughing. IM having a 4D scan in just over 2 weeks. Its on Tuesday the 20 something? Mind is like cheese, holey.
    See, I said if you go to do the rice thing that you'll probably be pregnant already. hehehe. Im still grinnning.
    take care mate and now that I know were we are I'll be on more often.
    xxmaz

Thanks Maz, from what we can work out I'm due Jan 17, hope to hold out til Feb though, DH is feb too,
    Wow at the 4d scan, that's gonna be awsome!! Lmao at Mr Wonka kicking ya, must of been disturbing her sleep

Still worried about this preg, I know a line is a line, but I tested on thrus & it was stark white, yesterday a feint line so I so hope tomorrow will be dark, I've never had that happen before it's either been - or + & if it was inbetween a few days later af would come.AF well, something else to worry about ....
    Zac had his 3rd rotten night in a row, zzzzzzzzzzzz, I think he must be getting his next lot of teeth, god, what a nightmare.
    Have a great day, talk soon.
    NUmber 5 is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

Go Storm, go Storm
    I still cant keep the smile of my face.
    This bugger has jammed a foot or something into my ribs cause they've been killing me for the past 2 hours. ahhhhhhh

Norty, norty Mr Wonka, move your foot!!
    I tested again this morning, the line is slightly darker, not as dark as I expected though, considering it was fmu & 15 dpo. I guess I will have to test again in a few days. I really hate this part of TTC.
    Hope Mr Wonka has moved for ya! Have a great day.

My turn for the crap night of sleep.
    Mr Wonka must have thought my tummy was a mosh pit cause that's what it felt like to me, then Wilhelm decides at 4.30am that he's had enough sleep and get's up.
    IKWYM with this part. I was like, just hurry up and give me a dark line dame it!
    I fell pregnant around the same time as you, with Wilhelm. He's birthday is the 16th of January.
    I just hope you dont get bad morning sickness.
    Fingers and flaps crossed that its right!
    xxmaz

Roflmao Maz, I'll cross my fingers, but I aint crossing my flaps hahahahahaha !!!!
    I did have bad ms with Zac, I dont know why it is called morning sickness cos it was all freaking day!

Maz, yoohoo, are you well?
    I tested again & it was dark!!!!!
    Going to the dr today.****ting myself, over here.

Talking

Go Storm, go Storm!!!!!!
    I hope to hell the doctor's visit goes well. YOu have to keep your flaps crossed so that bub stays put until 12 weeks.

s$$$ about the morning sickness lasting all day. Mine has been here since day one and hasn't p**sed off yet. My mum's adament that its a girl and Ive got a funny feeling it's another boy.

Good luck today anyway, im all goosebumpy again
    xxmaz

Icky morning sickness still being around Maz. I'd say a girl too, !!
    Dr went well it's confirmed, having an u/s on the 19th.
    phew I've just gotta wait now.
    Were you nervous waiting to find out if Mr Wonka was in the right spot? I know I was a wreck with Zaccie! & now again.
    Ah well I must stress less.
    Congratulations on 22 weeks!!!

i was sent for an u/s straight away but because I was only about 4 - 5 weeks the u/s chicky couldn't see anyhting and questioned me about being pregnant. She made me feel like s**t I went at around 6 weeks and bub was fine. I was worried and we didn't tell anyone until the scan that cleared bub.
    dont stress, you'll be fine mate
    thinking of you with happiness
    xxmaz

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast