Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #14

God i can winge. SORRY girls!

ray Guest

em,
    you hands and feet have you seen a doctor. I have never been full term so i don't know what it feels like. Are bubs feet pushing on your ribs? Just think you don't have long now.

ray

Mumof5 ahhh the spreading of germs.....
    now it is common sence to keep your child at home when sick.
    This one hits home for me....
    my son had his birthday party on the 24th feb, he had a pool party.
    anyway the next day he woke up with a temp, he had a bad headache nd he felt sick (later vomited) and he slept and slept, no amount of panadol would ease his symptoms (though it did bring down his temp a little).
    that afternoon my daughter got it and then my son and my youngest daughter...
    Then my girlfriend called and her kids had got the bug and my sister rang and her daughter had it too, and i thought OMg could they have food poisoning???
    (all the food was prepackaged except the cake which a baker made)...
    Then my sons friend started calling she wanted to come over for a swim and I tried to explain that the kids were Ill but she did not understand so she put her mum on and I explained it to her....
    Mum said ohhh my daughter had that on friday, she was very Ill....
    I said nothing but i was fuming......
    her daughter had it on friday came to the party saturday and given it to most of the kids. (about 4 others had been confirmed as having it, the other 8 I dont know)
    What stupid B###h would bring her child to a pool party when she knew she was still Infected.... (she didnt even eat anything which confirms she was not better)...
    I tell you I'm still peed that I have not let the girl back over to playyet as i know give me 5 mins with the mum and i know I'll let it rip, her choices made heaps of children sick and made me think I had given them food poisioning which would never happin as I'm very carefull with food (chuck leftovers out within 2 days after making it if left uneaten)....

some people have no brains if it was my children they would not have been allowed to go NO WAY... (off to isolation for them and they stay untill better)
    what also Pi###s me off is that she only has one child, so the dumb B####h does not have to worry about her daughter giving it to her siblings....
    sorry but it too makes me very cranky that some people have no morals, no sence, and no brains....
    If you get the bug mumof5 please go back to the parents and give them a nice kiss on the cheak and be sure to give them the germs back, then maybe they will think twice next time when they are knee deap in the toilet themselves....
    (I would have let her over to repay her kindness but I was just too mad with the kids sick that the thought never entered my mind).....

Ok I must admit that last line was pretty horrible and I probebly would not have done it had i thought of it at the time, But it sure sounded good and made me feel a little better just for saying it...
    sorry I have Just finished 3 nights straight (night duty) and i tend to not sleep much at all, so i am afraid I am brutelly honest and cant help but tell it like it is when tired... like I did when
    the poor girl at mcdonalds forgot half my order ( I got hotcakes and she gave me no cutlery, no butter, and no syrup -only the pancakes in their box) i drove home and had to turn around and go back tired and cranky, when I got there she did give me my replacement syrup, butter, and cutlery but did not appologise and I could not resist but to say to her "normally when one does something wrong they appologise, I shall show you how it is done, sorry for not giving you your syrup,butter and cutlery, and sorry for making you drive back to the restaurant wasting petrol which these days is rather expensive, and sorry for making you go home and eat cold pancakes"
    her reply was " yep all that"
    what The????
    I grabbed my bag and left and she got the LOOK....
    A simple sorry would have been fine....
    anyone else had their meal orders stuffed Up???

I have to say "touch wood" that our kids don't get sick too often but I know what you mean by the parents just letting them come over when only just recovering. My BIL and his family are always sick, but that could be an excuse to not see us they had a new baby the begining of december and the last time I saw him was christmas, I call to arrange something and the phone doesn't get answered even at 7pm, they don't phone us either they ring hubby sister and ask how we are?

em, will have hsg on wednesday at 2.30pm. will be very interesting.... will post wednesday night. i thought i had let you know i am going to spain for five weeks with all the kids.... have family over there. should be very interesting... hey em, how much salt intake are you having atm? even though pregnancy is renound for having swollen limbs maybe you don't have enough salt intake. sorry about your children being sick. i know the feeling... one gets it, they all get it. not so much the older ones now but the little ones are prone.
    harmonie, yeh i had mine done my cooper too. i have had two ectopic since then, but my tubes were cut, not clips.

mumof5 - your quiet, hope you didnt get that bug???
    everything ok?
    kiya -- your quiet too????
    where did everyone go???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh heartburn city hear and cant breath either. Not been that great the last few days. When to hospital on monday cause i have been getting some really ouch! Pains. They said i was in really really early labour but to just sit tight not much we can do and gave me a steriod shot. Then the next minute i was having a ECG and a Eco cardigramWTF. Talk about [email protected] myself. I left at about 6pm with the all clear.
    Then yesterday i spent half the day at day care trying to get my little one used to it. Got home and was making lunch and the phone rang. This lady was on the other end ranting where are you! you have an emergency lung scan in 30minutes my god WTF! Im like whats going on you are scaring me i didnt know of any scan. Bl00dy hell so called rob to come home and luck he was close to home. Went in and they said that my left ventical value was not working to good and they were looking for blood clots.
    So by this time i was pretty scared. I had to breathe in this gas stuff twice and be scanned. Then they gave me a needle with some stuff in it and then this big machine came over me and then started coming down on me. God i didnt think it was going to stopping so i was getting readly to do the army roll but it stopped just short of my tummy and nose. So i go back in the morning to get all my results.
    The bug is still slowly going thru the hole house and im so pi$$ed off. Rob and seth are over it now but Bryce has it today GRR!Going crazy. No rest for me and plenty of cleaning to be done.

em, thats really full on you poor thing. i had hsg. left side now clear, but i remember at the reversal he said blood supply to ovary is compromised to left side so it may not be ovulating. right one didn't look so good and it was painful this time. he said they are never conclusive.. so wait six months or so. its okay i have patience.

Hey Luv why dont you try clomid just to regulate things

Not good mumof5.....
    plenty of hot water in your bucket (to clean with, as will kill germs)....
    remember always wash hands after touching anything and before eating, wash with warm to hot water, as hot as you can handle and soap which you rub in for about a minute, dont forget to soap in between fingers.....
    hot water in dishwasher, and hot water in washing machine (both will kill germs)...
    dont forget toilet seat warm to hot water with disinfectant (glen 20 spray, will do too).
    If you have gloves (disp) use them when handling spew bucket or clothes/linen infected with spew....and pull them off from inside of one glove, dont touch outside at all....
    my kids all empty their own spew buckets, not in toilet but laundry sink, i do this to minimise infection, then i wash down the sink with disinfectant and i breath into my shirt too (germs can be airborn with vomit but depends on bug)....
    I am fanantic I know but i never get there bugs, hubby does though as he is more a hands on cuddly person when they are sick where as I say while they need that attention it is best to avoid that kind of contact unless you have a mask and gloves, and aprin especially with gastro as it is highly contagious.
    I learnt all this in training as a nurse (infection control).
    I hate vomiting, wont even let myself get drunk only tipsy as I'm afraid i will Hurl... I hope the scans come back ok.

how is everyone else doing in here????

wow....i have internet problems and the place falls apart. gees Em, can't do things by halves can ya. So how did all the results go? Take it easy. Kiya

Kiya ...I know its just been one thing after another. Just got home from the hospital and my right ventical value that pumps blood to my lungs isnt doing that great because of the increased blood flow from being pregnant.
    So they are going to reasses it in 2 week and decide what to do.
    What do you girls think of the name (Brielle Alexis Denice Todd). Had to have the name Denice after my mum,doesnt really go but it will keep her happy
    Last edited by Mumof8; March 13th, 2008 at 12:21 PM.

Emm, I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I ended up in hospital myself on Sunday with severe stomach and back pain. Just let me know if I can help you out. If I am not working I will come straight away.

Ang

Em.... wowie that's not good. Are they thinking of bringing bub on early ? About the name it sounds nice, but i guess i'm also very partial to mackenzie as well. :-) kiya

I like the name mumof5 but i have never heard of the first name.

not having ivf......
    my partner does not want too do it now.....
    he said i could have reversal done though but he dont want to go through ivf....
    so i'm back to square one....
    Men........
    hope everyone is doing ok.

mumof5 where did you go for reversal? who do i see (doctor) and how much was it?
    I cant afford $7600 but could maybe go to $3000 but have to do it in july?
    If he does not change his mind on that one too.

sorry to hear that mummy25......we are going through with the IVF, but my GP yesterday said i have to wait 8 weeks and have another u/s to see hoe my endometriosis is going and that it hasn't flared to much, and if it hasn't then all systems go. I had been getting some lower pain over the past week with some very light spotting so went to get it all checked out. don;t mind the wait as i have waited this long. Plus we might fingers crossed be able to tie it all in with the new house. Cheers kiya

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast