Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #14

Thanks crazymum i must get around to calling you again one day.
    Im not to sure what the plan is but im guessing they have said they
    will look at it in another 2 weeks cause they want the baby to stay
    in there as long as possible. I told the doctor im done take it out now.
    I'll just nik home and grab my bag and where right to go. And he laughed
    A$$HOLE!

Mummy25...WTF strand your ground and tell him how it is. I went thru Dr Cooper in Sydney

Mummy25 I know how you feel my hubby is doing that too but giong from yep lets do it to nope not sure about this. I hate periods!!!!!! I have spotting tonight only about 17 days since my last period nothing huge just spotting but only positive there was PMT or cramping or back ache it just happened???? WHY????
    Mumof5 I am hoping things get better for you sounds like you are having a bad run, letting you know that you are in my thoughts and lots of hugs sent your way.

Congrats kiya on IVF....
    I will have to stand my ground with him mumof5 (currently I'm giving him No s#x and i believe this may work in my favour???)
    I'm still smoking and I think he is backing off because of this too.
    I promised to give up but am finding it rather difficult (patches and gum time I think)...
    men they always change their mind, or cant make up their mind either one.
    but us women are smarter than they think....

funny you should say about your period, mine just finished, it began on the 3rd of march.
    doc wants me on the pill to regulate them as I am bleeding for too long.
    I had t/l to avoid taking the pill and now i have had it done I still have to take it grrrr.
    a side affect of the T/L longer periods.
    before i had it done i only had them for 3 -4 days tops....

oh and i feel pinching when i ovulate, (tubes area) do you?

Hi ladies, well lots going on in here..
    Em - sounds like your having a bit of a rough go, take it easy (I know easy to say)
    How long do have left ?
    Mummy - sorry your other half is being dificult, I had the same probs with my DH.
    Took me about a year to convince him that I really wanted another baby and have the reversal then when dr`s told me tubes were blocked a year later I wanted to do IVF but hubby didnt, things were very stressed for us for a while... I gave up and decided what was meant to be will and then a couple of months laterI was pg... although I lost that little angel Hang in there and keep on him, Im sure with enough encouragement he will come around
    Hey Kiya, hope things turn out ok with you guys and you can soon jump on the IVF line !!
    Luv your a patient lady !! I hate the word inconclusive, although your dr is right..
    they told me both tubes were blocked, the right side hurt like hell when I had mine done. Fell pg a couple of months later-as i said lost it though.. best of luck to you.
    Well I`m waiting for AF not really sure when she`s due, last cycle was 40 days..
    think I O on day 14 so I`m now at 11 dpo..not getting my hopes up. Im not going to test untill after easter ( if she hasnt arrived by then ) last month I think I tested from day 10 dpo till about a week before AF came, used about 6 poas trying to be a bit more layed back !!!
    Any way Ive rambled enough, better go do some work....

Hi ladies, well lots going on in here..
    Em - sounds like your having a bit of a rough go, take it easy (I know easy to say)
    How long do have left ?
    Mummy - sorry your other half is being dificult, I had the same probs with my DH.
    Took me about a year to convince him that I really wanted another baby and have the reversal then when dr`s told me tubes were blocked a year later I wanted to do IVF but hubby didnt, things were very stressed for us for a while... I gave up and decided what was meant to be will and then a couple of months laterI was pg... although I lost that little angel Hang in there and keep on him, Im sure with enough encouragement he will come around
    Hey Kiya, hope things turn out ok with you guys and you can soon jump on the IVF line !!
    Luv your a patient lady !! I hate the word inconclusive, although your dr is right..
    they told me both tubes were blocked, the right side hurt like hell when I had mine done. Fell pg a couple of months later-as i said lost it though.. best of luck to you.
    Well I`m waiting for AF not really sure when she`s due, last cycle was 40 days..
    think I O on day 14 so I`m now at 11 dpo..not getting my hopes up. Im not going to test untill after easter ( if she hasnt arrived by then ) last month I think I tested from day 10 dpo till about a week before AF came, used about 6 poas trying to be a bit more layed back !!!
    Any way Ive rambled enough, better go do some work....

Ahh Mummy25 the no sex thing it works wonders doesnt it.
    Nasty [email protected]#% we all are.
    Onemore god i hope this is your month for you darl. 7 and abit weeks to go

onemore, yeh dr could be right, i just keep praying and trust God. he makes lives, so if i am supposed to have another child i am sure I will. how long are your cycles normally? mine are regular now but every month they are a week later than the month before.
    em, i hope they don't take bub to early. littlies can have trouble breathing if they are taken too early... but what about you? thats not real good for bub either if you ticker isn't pumping they way it should, so they might wanna do 37 weeks hey?
    mummy25, i hear you about the sick thing too. when i have had my household sick, its tonnes of glen 20, strait bleach, disinfectant and lots more washing...
    kiya, hope you can do ivf...

HI everyone.
    My partner spoke to me this morning about the IVf, he said he thought I wanted baby just cause I know they may fix tubes during c section....
    I told him I wanted the baby and would not commit to raise it for the sake of my tubes being undone.
    what a stupid question to ask me? LOL....
    anyway he has agreed to go with the IVF still, (hope he does not change his mind this time)....
    he said maybe we will get twins and I said I hope not... One baby is enough for me....

7 weeks mumof5 getting nervous yet????
    I loved the preg bit, I just hated the time when I had to have the spinal and c section, they used to have to give me a drug to calm me down as I hate surgery, It's nice the "drug" after they give it you are like "yep ya can do anything" " ar'nt those walls so beatifull"....
    but the part when they hold up your new baby makes it all worth it....

onemore - if your hubby is anything like mine, he will be thinking of the cost If ivf....
    If I was to have ivf in newcastle I would have to have $8000 to begin (thought medicare gives me some of it back) but to go to westmead (where mumof5 went) it's only $1450 which is a big difference.
    I wanted to do ivf here as it was closer to me and he said no to the cost.
    I spoke to an Ivf doctor the other day for 45 minutes on the phone and she was really good and explained everything to me.
    she said the first month is the worst (if ivf fails then they use your eggs fro the first month and only have to put them back in).
    It's also alot cheaper if you have to go back after your first attempt.
    All the men have to do is give their goods, we as women do the hard part.
    (and the no sex thing works and so does the "I'f you wont help me then I'll buy some sprem from them, they do that sort of thing you know"""" (he looked that one up and found you could get donor sprem, LOL).

Mummy... Iam getting nervous but only the op side of things cause i get so scared and that spinal(ouch)not looking forward to that again but better then 4 hour of induced labour.
    I so cant wait to meet this little no name girl. Its been such a long time since ive even held a little girl let a lone changed ones nappy.
    I kind of feel bad for my other daughter because when i had her i was to to young.
    It was all about managing and getting thru everyday back then.
    I have changed so much as a mother now. More loving and more mummy like if you know what i mean.
    More into the kids and doing things with them and for them.
    I know my daughter doesnt remember but i do.
    Off to the hospital on wednesday so im hoping to get some more answers

Hello to you all, this is kiya's (Nikki's) hubby here. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and to also ask that you help her through a really hard time at the moment. Her dreams of having the IVF treatment have been put on hold for the time being. This has upset her very much as she was meant to be starting very shortly. They have found once again some abnomral cervical cells in her pap smear. She had been holding off from having it p[urely for wanting to start the IVF process. Nik was also scared that they would find bad cells again. Her doctor doesn't seem to think they are going to be a problem and that they may not be a true result as she had this once before and then when they tested her several times later she tested normal. She has asked me to say hello to you all and that she will be back on to chat to you all soon. Regards Shadow (kiya's hubby)

Hey Kiya's hubby and welcome to our girly chats!
    Im so sorry your plans have been put on hold but just remember all good things come to those who wait.
    I too had a pap smear when i was about to start my IVF(routine) and mine did come back with some abnormal cell but they said i could go ahead.
    I just have to have another one done as soon as bub comes. I hope she can have the pappy net screening done to give her a better result.
    Tell her im thinking of her and to keep her chin up!

Hey shadow, send our love to kiya and let her know we are all thinking of her..
    I know how much you guys want this. that all is good and you can get back on track asap...
    Hi to everyone else hope you had a good weekend.
    Em how you holding up? hope your feeling a bit better

Shadow, I hope that the next test results will be all clear. I will be thinking of you and Kiya.

I have finally got hubby around to my way of thinking even though it has taken ages to do so. I hope that he does not back out again. Why is it that it the men that have trouble committing to this? I wonder what they are thinking of. I do not want to leave it more than two years to do so.

Em, I do go pass your place on a regular basis to get to the Northern Road. I hope that you are feeling better. When is you next appointment?

I will try and get back here more often.

I hope that everyone else is well.

I have to go as Aaron is unsettled.
    Last edited by crazymum2; March 16th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.

hi everyone just to let you all know that my niece opened her eyes to my mum the other day they were not wide open though. but still that is awesome i'm so happy. now i can get on with trying again!! this friend i talk to on msn she had her tubes reversed and she started taking this stuff called blackmores angus vitex and she said that helped her get pregnant she's due in oct. and now she's going to send it to me so i can try it .ok talk again soon hiya shadow let kiya know that i'm thinking of you and her at this time and the next test comes back all clear!!!
    Last edited by mrsjac; March 17th, 2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: forgot something

Hey Crazymum... Im going on wednesday arvo at 4pm. They are pretty hopeless up at Nepean tho might just have to tell them how its going to be rather then them tell me. Your hubby must wear the pants does he??? Just dont give him any sex and he will soon change his mind. Men, i think they think to much! But normally its the woman that think to much. I'll have to stand on my back patio and watch you fly down the hill. So hard trying to get out our driveway sometimes, nearly been hit 3 times now cause i just cant see. And the cars fly down that part of the road. You should drop in some time

Mrsjac.... I heard some real good reports about herbal stuff. There is also one called herbal life that works wonders too.I seen it on A current affrair or today tonight and it had helped so many couples. It cant hurt to try cause there all natural.

Onemore... Im doing ok just taking one day at a time for now.

Well i have my DS 9th birthday on Easter sunday so im making baskets as lolly bags and the kids are helping NOT! and where having a BBQ and a jumping castle.
    Its gunna be one hell of a day i can just see it now and noone will help!
    Last edited by Mumof8; March 17th, 2008 at 10:10 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast