Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #14

wow its quiet in here.....i got the results from pap.....i have to have another one because the results came back inconclusive. the gp thinks it may have come back like that because it was done so close to getting af......now they want to wait a week after af so they can get a better result.....what a pain in the butt......i so want to stop having them every 6mths....cheers kiya

Oh Kiya the wait must be killing you! I so hope it all turns out for the best for you.
    Bloody ghost town in here!!!

Sorry I have not been in here as I have not been feeling well. Blooming Hayfever or whatever it is. I hope to get rid of it so but not to give it to someone else.

I hope that everyone else is well.

Hi everyone.
    Kira sorry to hear you have to have another pap done, I hope the results come back clear.
    mumof5 - how is your pregnancy going? getting very close now.
    How is everyone else going ???

went to sydney show today, man is it big.
    I could have spent heaps of money (only ended up spending $70 though and ticket costs, my childless brother spent $500 but he buys my children 2 showbags each and their rides and lunch, so I'm very lucky to have him)....
    next year I'm taking more Money, Lots more....
    I tell you by the end of it my feet hurt, I felt tired and rundown and could not wait to get on the train.

Hi girls, how are we all doing ? I just watched Brothers and Sisters and Kitty had a missed miscarriage !! and yes I was bawling my eyes out... its weird, this time last year I prob would`nt have thought twice about it. Now it just breaks my heart to relive all that stuff. (even if it is acting !!)
    Maz - good to have you back. I`ve missed you.. glad to hear bub is doing better. Hang around wont you....
    Mummy25 - shows are just rediculous arnt they, fun but you need to save all year round if you want to have any sort of fun. Although our little one in Launceston would look like a fair compared to the Sydney show... Wish my brother was that sharing !!! love him to bits just the same.
    Kiya - bummer you`ve got to have another test, I complain about having to have them every 2 years
    Em - how you feeling today ?
    Just wanted to put into perspective how lucky most of us are compared to others,
    a family friend passed away Friday night after a short fight with cancer... she was diognosed with skin cancer 2 years ago, had it removed only for it to come back about 6 months ago. Scans confirmed it had spread to her liver and other parts of her body, after 2 rounds of kemo she had scans only to be told it had done no good and the cancer was very agresive... She was given 3 months.. That was 3 weeks ago. Her husband and herself only told their 2 little girls(aged 6 & 7 ) a week ago that she was going to die... She died in her husbands arms at midnight on Friday telling him she could no longer go on, and he told her it was ok and if she was ready to just let go.. so so sad. She was 37 and one of the nicest and loving women you would ever find. Just doesnt seen right, not once did she go out in the sun without covering up or using sunscreen.
    Live every day to the fullest I say, life is far to short to not enjoy.....

onemore - That is soooo sad now i am the one bawling.....
    You never know when your time is up.
    I was reading thats life magazine on the way home in the train and there was a 24 year old in there who is dying and never had the chance to have babies...
    whats worse is that her boyfriend left her when she found out (he could not deal with it) but luckily she found someone who was ok with it and they got married but she could go anytime, and at such a young age.
    I dont know what I would do if I was told I was going to die, I honestly would rather be hit by a bus.

Onemore.....i am so sorry to hear about your friend.... my thoughts are with you and your friends family at this time.....i myself had a cry as it is still very raw in my memory about the 2 passings in my family in february....wish i could be there to give you kiya **hugs**...take care kiya

hey everyone, just checking in after a long voyage of 4 days travelling and now coming to you from madrid. very cold over here and very different. sorry to hear about everyones saddness. hope that everyone gets better.

wow luv, sounds like you are having a good time...me not so good....i went back tot he dr's today to have another pap done, only for them to say that they gave me the wrong results and everything is "GOOD - ALL CLEAR" they got my results mixed up.....but then i said how my leg has been hurting again and that yesterday i kept having blood noses......got my nose checked out, and i have an ulcer on a main blood vessel in my nose.....great now i have to stick some yuk cream up my snoz.....and tomorrow i have to go and have a doppler scan on my leg, as the dr seems to think i have another blood clot.....great....NOT don;t fancy having to inject myself again, but on the plus side i guess it will thin my uterus lining which is what i need to do......and then while he was checking my leg out he noticed a suspect mole on my leg and arms, so now tomorrow i have to go to the mole clinic in gatton and have them checked out......so my good day turned into a $hit day with me running everywhere......THEN to top it all off.....my 14yr ds decided to come and find me as i was taking to long in laidley, and thought he would leave my keys in the ignition with the car radio blasting.....i panicked because my car has one of those key gismos and here i was in the carpark going nuts.....finally got the keys out finished my running around.....now i'm sitting here having a nice glass of wine and thinking to myself.."CRAP, can my life get any worse today" well that was my day.....how was everyone elses ????? cheers kiya

Hi kiya you certainly had a bad day but good about the pap results.
    I have had this bad cough the last 3 weeks and I cant get rid of it and I know I will have to see the doctor but dont want too.
    I have also been getting very tired and run down easily and short of breath which I know is also not a good sign, something is going on and I hope it is not bad.
    I have a few moles myself which have worried me and everyone else for ages but the doctor seems to think they are fine, lets hope he is right.
    Things at home have been stressfull and my partner and I seem to be falling apart more and more each day and I guess The baby plans are off.
    Nothing has been said about them but mind you nothing has been said between us for 3 days now, we are avoiding each other as we had an argument and he said a few things that may have been in the heat of the moment but I just cant forget.
    I have been with him for 15 years and I guess you have to keep working at a relationship when you get to this stage but I Just feel like giving up.
    He is slowly trying to ease his way back into my good books but I wont let him not yet, he has to learn that things you say hurt even if they are in the heat of the moment.
    This stress is not helping me decrease my smoking habbit in fact I am Increasing it, and probebly fate has caught up with me and they will tell me I have Influenca or something.

well thats enough winging from me, anyone else like to take over????

Oh mummy25.....i certainly know how you feel.....even though you and your partner seem in your eyes falling apart, you have a special bond and that is your love for your children.....if anything if nothing at all......sit down not do anything but look at your children playing, watching tv, talking, just doing anything, and you will understand and see what you have both created and it was created out of the love you both have for each other......i know you want another baby, but maybe at the moment it isn't the right time......maybe this is telling you both that sometime down the track, then will be the perfect time.....i know when my dh and i have had a big blow up....we go down to our front lounge room, grab our wine glasses, and the wine and talk about what just happened, why it happened and how and/or what we need to do to fix this problem.....i know you have been stressed about having another baby, and maybe this is what is possibly stressing him out.....give him time and he will eventually come around.....i know you want it now, but now is not the right time.....for the time being concentrate on you and your partner as a couple, as parents, as friends and most of all as a family.....now you can tell me to shut-up....LOL cheers kiya

YIPPEE...... i have been given the all clear on the blood clot front.....they still however want to wait for the blood tests to come back in a weeks time, to totally rule it out.......I'm so happy, but soooooo sick of seeing dr's offices.....cheers kiya

Kiya - Thankyou... and I would not tell you to shut up LOL....
    I think our problem is the talking bit we never really have done that it has always been him wanting to call the shots.
    Things have to change as I am not coping with it all.
    I know the baby thing is stressing him out but I think it is on a long list of other things stressing him out.
    The wine bit sounds good he would be in that one but I hate the stuff may have to make mine some baileys...
    tomorrow i am going to just stop smoking, I'm just going to do it.....
    They are costing us too much money and i am having a hard time kicking this cold and I am sure the smoking has something to do with it, plus I am not ready to die and knowing my luck I wold get cancer from them or something.
    first thing tomorrow i'm off to the chemist to get some patches and that is that.
    I think that will help things alot if I kick tht habbit as he hates it and the cost of it....
    I think I am going to go back to work fulltime, I dont want too but it is the only way I can feel confident we wont loose our house with all these Interest rate rises.
    we are only scraping by now one more rise and I think we would have to sell.

congrats Kiya but dont get too sick of those doctors offices Just yet, you have a baby to make remember....
    Thanks for Your advice kiya I do feel a little better with all this after reading your reply.

where is Mumof5 she is very quiet......

you are most welcome......if and whenever i can help or a shoulder to cry or an ear to listen i am always here or not to far away.....i know what you mean about kicking the habit.....it will be 7yrs for me this year.....i had to do it cold turkey and it was the hardest thing i could have done, but i am so much better for it........i love baileys......new years i was having them as shots mixed with butterscotch schnapps........oh was soooooo yummy.......i know all about stressing about houses and mortgages......we are thinking the same.......but we know if we pinch the purse strings just that little bit tighter, we can build our new house on our property and then things will be so much better......my area was such a cheap area to live in when we first got here......you could buy acreage for $25,000 for a couple of acres, now you are pushing $140,000 for 1.5acres and that is just land these days.......all the big properties are selling to developers and last count as of last week, there is soon to be 9 estates in the area within 12-16mths......some of them have only city sized blocks 600 - 800sqm but the price is very city - $120k - $160k......gone are the days of simple country living......hang in there mummy25, things will work out, i know they will....they always do in the end cheers kiya

,Mummy25-Chin up mate things will get better soon they always do. I sometimes question myself but things are better off the way they are and i just have to live with it.
    I went cold turkey too.Its been 2.5years now and there are sometimes when i really miss it(like when the kids are driving me crazy) but there is no way i will give into the dirty habbit again. Buy lots of gum just the normal stuff.
    Oh Kiya the c0ck sucking cowboys are so yum arent they(baileys+butterscotch)
    got very out of it one night on them. I miss having a drink every now and then never have been a big drinker tho. You know 2 and im under the table kind of thing.
    Went for a hospital appt today and im so over that place and the people in it
    but they have changed my c/s date to the 1st of May. Oh yay i so cant wait to be normal again

hi everyone well we got a payout and we have to buy our car back of the insurance company which sucks!! wow em not long now geez it's gone quick. can't wait for the announcement. the first time i went in to hospital to have my reversal i had this annoying cough and they sent me home because they said it would've been to risky anyway i went and brought some garlic and horseradish +c complex capsules cenovis they are pretty good so i started taking them and by the next time it was gone.talk soon

Mrsjac- Im glad you got your pay out so you can get another car.
    I'd die without a car and theres no $hit show in hell i would be walking anywhere.
    Wow Kiya so much development going on but thats still very cheap land prices.
    City prices are so much more then that. Our last block we brought was $210 for a
    758msqu block that was at regatta waters at oxenford in 2005 so i'd hate to think what they are now

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast