Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

me!!!!!!!!
    In user profile ( up the top left of the page) click that & then on the left will be a column off choices,( control panel) click edit signature, & then go for it!!

thanks storm i hope i did it properly

Yep, lovely, well done!!

ive gotta fix my signature, its all over the place but then so am I at the moment.
    My BIL and his wife are due in a month. I wish I could go and see them but they live in Newcastle. a bit far for me. MIL is flying up there to see them when baby is born. They only came here for 1 and a half hours when Vy was born and came back a week ago for a 'coffee' for an hour. mInd you they stayed 10 mins up the road all weekend. Good to see that their first granddaughter and first grandson mean that much to them. Ah they **** me off some times!
    Dea- put 9 grains of rice at your bedroom door and hang up a baby jump suit on the right hand wall facing the door. I told a gf of mine to do it after she had been trying for a year and she told me last night she's 6 weeks pg. I did it and falled, storm was gonna try it but she fell. Yourve gotta try it, yourve got nothing to lose.
    best go and try and have five mins on the toilet without screaming baby/children wanting me.
    later
    xxmaz

I was also told yellow booties do the trick as well!

i was on my cycle the other day and my day of ovulating was yesterday my wedding anniversary. so we did it. but i'll have to go get a baby's jumpsuit and booties. thanks ladies.

my fingers are crossed for ya Dea

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, been feeling pretty bad. I've had what was thought to be threatened prem labor, so resting heaps, turns out to be either an irritated uterus or an infection. So not wanting the high risk lable to be stuck on my head!!
    No infection has been picked up so I am stuck in limbo til Monday when I see my OB. Feeling very worn out, every muscle is aching. Midwives are very concerned about my pelvic floor not having time to recover & not coping with the growing weight of bubs. She said being older """ HUH?"""" makes it a lot harder too, especially having 2 close together. Still getting the odd pains, but they have no pattern now, like BH's but painful. If this keeps up I wont even know when the real ones start! Gee wont that be good hahah.

Even to slack to post properly, copied this from other threads!!
    Last edited by storm; October 23rd, 2006 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Coz I cant spell

OMG Storm! IM having De Ja Vu (spelling up the $hit). I was like that with Wilhelm. Ive got goosebumps...
    email me or ring me when you can.
    See she's acting like a Clampit already lol
    Be a good girl Ellie Jane and cook a little longer baby

I think she's staying there Maz, dunno what was going on, but it happened again on um Tues I think. Seems to be related with peeing, might have a UTI or something.Should go to the doc, bt have been drinking heaps of water so maybe that'll fix it.
    Just need to snap out of it . Still, finding it very amusing that the midwife would tell me I'm old!! Gosh Dh is hoping for #6!! May as well book a 9 month hossy stay now for it then!Grrrr to #6 anyway that aint gonna happen!

PMSL that hubby wants number 6
    Jed wont even consider a number 4 after my fabulous pg's.
    Im glad that your feeling a bit better about your self. Im always here, just dont forget!
    xxmaz

Mmmmm you would think my DH would feel the same after my recent bout of complaints!!
    Stupid man,

Awwwww Maz, what a gorgeous ticker! You look awesome!!

This daylight savings change over has sent Zac whacky today! He didn't wake up till 11.30, then wanted to sleep at 2, thinking it was 11, but sneaky me woke him up at 4, so now I have a major grumble bum coz he didn't a big enough day sleep, I hope it works & he is back on track tomorrow!!

Have to see the OB tomorrow too, hoping everything is good & these pains are nothing!!

think positive hon.
    Im home most of tomorrow so I'll be here when you get back.
    Good luck and stay put Ellie
    Look awesome, feeling stressed. Vyolett and Wilhelm had their needles yesterday. Wilhelm was fine but the doctor put the whole friggen silver bit of the needle into his arm. I almost ralfed all over him. Ahh then I told Jed he could hold Vyolett while the doc gave her, her needles. Same thing all the way in. Jed thought that the needle was gonna come through the other side of her leg. I am NEVER going to let my doctor give my kids needles again. I need a pap smear and be [email protected]@ked if IM letting him go there. I wont have a moo moo left after he's finished with me!
    Thinking of you tomorrow mate
    xxmaz

Hi Maz, oh ah at the needle disaster. Poor kids. Hope they are ok now! Mmmmm I wouldn't go have a pap there either, he he . Ouchies.

I've been put on fortnightlies with the OB. Ellie's head is down, but still has some movenment, he did tell me how far, but dont remember exactly. Have to have a u/s this week too, little miss is measuring 33 weeks, which is a shocker!! I wanted a little one.
    As for the pains, just have to grin & bear them, he said it happens sometimes, but til I get the u/s things are up in the air as to what is going on, just rest, yeah right!!
    And if things get worse go to hospital, *sigh* .

babe, sit back, have a can of coke, mars bar, a fag and RELAX........hahahahahahah

Ok, but I'll ditch the mars bar for a picnic I don't think it's that bad, if it was he wouldn't have let me go home! I'll just have to be happy being extra large! ROFL.

U/s on Saturday, really really really hoping my tum's just stretched & there is a small Ellie in there........

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast