Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

Storm - you need to put the names in a hat and pick one out. I kinda like ellie mae (sorry to side with DH). Still no sign of a period yet......still Im not really gonna stress about it. Jed will freak but. My gf that had her baby on the day that Vyolett was suppose to be c/s took the morning after pill yesterday. 3 boys and she said she wants no more.hahahaha.

Hi Steph, mine cost me the best part of $6000! I think Maz's didn't cost her anything though.

Oh Maz no Af, maybe it's a bit early yet? ? ? Maybe BFing for the time you did was enough to keep it away. I remember with my bigger kids it took 3 months.
    Yeah, I think Ellie is gonna be her name now. As much as I love Lily, I love that too, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    Going to check out your website now............................

Thanks Storm, $6000 is alot of money, hopefully my DH thinks it is worth it!

Storm - not really fussed about AF coming yet. I figure if I stress about it it will take longer anyway and im loving using it as an excuse for him to wear protection.....NO MESS...heheheh. told jed about you calling number 5 Ellie may and he loves it. You'll have to pM me your address so I can scrapbook something for her when she's born
    Steph - which state do you live in? I got mine reversed on the public list in Victoria and it cost me nothing. I only waited 10 months from the first appoinment. The Royal Womans in Melbourne is fantastic!
    My little girl can finally poo again. I had to put one of those thingos up her bum (gross) and it came flooding out straight away. So she's not screaming in pain any mroe.
    GOing to vac my floors and do some much needed house work
    later chickens
    xxmaz

Maz ~ I live in NSW but I am moving to Qld in two weeks time. I might look into it through the public system, the private system sounds pricy. My DH was not pleased when I told him the cost of it. I won't mind waiting either, 10 months isn't that long I guess. How long was it before you fell pregnant? I have only had my tubes clipped for a little over 7 months so I hope there isn't too much damage. Your little girl is gorgeous btw.

i had my tubes clamped for 2 years and got them reversed on the 4th of October last year. Wow its been a year already. $hit! I fell at my BIL' s wedding on the 12th of December. MInd you, I fell pg 3 times (the longest was 9 and a half weeks) when they were clamped and had alot of ovulating pain. I felt like my right hand side was always being pulled inside. IM so glad their off now. Ive had no pain since (other than having Vyolett).
    My god Steph yourve got 3 boys (im very jealous). I kinda miss not having a baby boy. I love Vyolett, dont get me wrong but I miss having that softness that I had with my boys. We're not going to have anymore (Jed's orders). Im getting to long in the tooth (im 31) and I promised myself that I wouldn't be an old mum like mine was. Mine was 37 when she had me and I feel like she's my grandmother somedays instead of my mother.
    As for the op, mate its painful, dont kid yourself so be ready for that but it is so worth it. Look at Stoom, she had Zac after her reversal and now she's 27 weeks pg with the second post reversal. And knowing my luck number 4 would love to raise its hand.
    Storm - I just realised, if you call this baby Ellie Ma we could showbiz wise be related (hehehe) cause Ive got Jed!!!!! PMSL Ah we make a fine pair dont we. Pitty we live so far apart dame it!
    Last edited by maz; October 18th, 2006 at 12:25 PM. Reason: laughing to dame hard

ROFLMAO Maz, ha ha ha I need to settle, wait on a sec....................................
    Yep, showbiz, love it, geez you're a crack up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got me now, I can't remember what I had to say.

Steph, I had my tubes ties for 7 years. I had heaps of probs with cysts growing on them & had them removed in sep ops, about 3 years in, but my tubes were still closed. I had the reversal in 2003, & it took us 12 months before we fell with Zac. The op was very painful, I lived on morphine for 2 days, but then I got a haematoma & had to go back for 4 days, was the worst time of my life, but all better now, & well worth the amount of pain indured.Zac is 14 months old, & another one is coming soon, I fell straight away with this one, hopefully it wont happen again *yikes* .

Still laughing at you Maz!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Maz. I have also had a lot of pain since having them clamped and have wondered why. I am not too worried about the pain with the reversal, my first birth ended in an emergency c section and it was brutal + my last teo boys were also c sections. I would love a little girl one day. It didn't take you long to fall either. Did you get any flack for having them clamped then reversed just 2 years later? Your names are spelt such a lovely way too. It is bizarre that you fell pg so many times when they were clamped, what did the dr say about it? Were they done properly? Age 31, still time to squeeze in no. 4 between now and 37? Sorry for all the questions, hope I am not bugging you.

Storm ~ Were the cysts growing because of the tubes being tied or a separate issue? I am not sure what a haematoma is and does? Number 5, how excited are you! Was there much damage to your tubes? I have heard that some tubes break if they are clamped too long and then the reversal is unsuccessful, that is my biggest worry. How old were you when you had them tied? I guess most woman who have it done have some regret. I just didn't think mine would come so soon.
    Last edited by jimssteph21; October 18th, 2006 at 01:10 PM.

I have coped a bit but im very black and white and have told those who have tried to put me down to f**k off and mind their own business. Alot of people think we had them reversed so we could go back fo a girl. I really didn't care but it does feel like ive got my icing on the cake Doctor told me that im one of the .4 % that it happens to.(falling pg and all the pains).
    Storm - if I do have another (ahhh) then I call him (cause id love another boy) Jeffro. Well its better than grannie.
    xxmaz

I think the cysts were caused by the clamps, not too sure, but every month was sooo painful & heavy, I was in bed for the 1st 2 days. Much much better after the op, I think I was 25 when I had them clamped, I'm 34 now, so I think that's about right. There was a bit of damage to my tubes, obviously didn't make much difference though, or the wonders of a great surgeon!!
    I don't mind all your questions at all, ask away, more than happy to help.

Rofl Maz, what could I then call our next one??
    Last edited by storm; October 18th, 2006 at 03:51 PM. Reason: coz Maz is just too funny

what was the neighbours name?

All I can think of are Jane Hathaway & MIlburn Drysdale...............

Miss Jane that was the chicki i was think about hahahahahh

hi there ladies just wanting to know how do i put my reminders up?

I'm not sure what you mean by reminders Dea? Do you mean so you'll know when somebody has replied to the post? If so you do it under your profile, or when you reply you can click subscribe.It doesn't show up on quick reply though!
    How are things going for you guys??

Hmmmmm Maz, Ellie Jane??????????????????????????

Oh STorm I like, I like alot. It rolls together. Ellie Jane Yep I like.
    Did a HPT and it came out negetive YAY!!!!!! so happy. Still dont have AF but dont care now. Jed want wear helmets..hahahahah
    Any news yet Dea??????????/

Rofl Maz, Ellie jane, mmmm I think I like it too, huh, might have to run it past DH, or over him. Ahhh I feel like **** today, feels like I was up playing tennis or something all night instead of sleeping, I have had enough already, I feel old ........ hurry up Janurary, p l e a s e ......................

no how you's have it on the bottom like tubal reversal's and ages and dates of your children.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast