Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #2

LOL at getting your tubes tied Maz! Gee why not?J/K
    Gee wizz your little girl is a week already????? How are you feeling?
    I'm doing ok, I get a stitch if I walk too far now, sometimes even going up & down the aisles in the shop is enough, maybe I need to walk slower!!! And I've had to take my belly ring out not happy about that at all . Other than that all is good! Lilly is very active, & loves jumping on my cervix, which sends me into shock, so so painful!!

Zac is good, cheeky! but good!!!!!!!!

Hope you are enjoying your precious little Vyolett,how are the boys finding their little sister?

the boys are smittened with her, Storm. Wilhelm wants her to come and play all the time. She doesn't cry much but when she does he tells her that its alright and kisses her on the head.
    I didn't realise you picked Lilly as 'her' name. Nikolaus was ment to be Lilly if he was a girl. I love it!
    Will your belly ring go in alright after wards? or could you get a bigger bar? I took my chin piercing out the night I had Vyolett at home so I must have know then and there she was coming. I was thinking about getting my nipple pierced but after the razor blade feeling of bf and having her take the top of my nipple off, Ive had second thoughts.
    I took Wilhelm to kinder on friday and they all spun out that I was looking so good. You would have thought that I had a major illness not just had a baby. My c/s scar is taking a bit to heal as its raw on one side and my tummy is actually quiet firm already. Jed thinks its funny after Vyolett has feed on one side as the other bb is still so big and hangs there like an african womans bb's. lol

Sounds like you're doing really well. Good on you for BFing too!
    Nah belly ring wont go back in I only had it done just before I found out I was pg, so it hasn't had time to heal anyway, tried the preggie bar too, but I think its too late, coz it was too painful, ah well maybe I'll get it re-done once I have her, or maybe with some luck it will still be open!

Hope your scar behaves & heals properly for ya.

I take it I smell???????????

fcnessi Guest

Hi there ladies,
    Please bare with me, I am a first timer here.
    I just found out just over a week ago that i have ovarian cysts that have to come out as well as the clips off my tubal ligation from 6 years ago.
    I am in constant pain and my gyno thinks this will all help.
    He first told me that 1 of the clips has come right off and has now migrated to be down very close to my bowel. (YUCK!!!)
    He wasn't the doc to do the ligation so i guess he was naturally thinking that i didn't want anymore babies, but what he didn't know was that i have recently, (1st april, 2006) remarried, and although we both have kids with our ex's, we would love nothing more than to have a bub of our own.
    He said that changed everything. While he is in there taking out the clips and the cysts he will assess my tubes and if they are ok he will perform the re-anastomosis.
    Naturally i worry about this, cause we were thinking that ivf may be our only hope and we had already gotten a referral and made an appointment in a clinic.
    Can anyone give me any advise, or share their stories (again), with me. I am hoping to get any info, advise and in-sight into it all that i can...
    Many Thanks and Take care everyone......
    fcnessi

Oh babe (storm) im sorry but Ive had issues with the whole bf thing. I decided on thrusday to stop and she was on for 4 hours and the boys were beside them selves. I started to feeling a bit depressed so out came the bottles and formula. NOw everyone is happy at home and Vyolett is getting the food she needs. Hows miss LIlly been? How have you been? Hows Zac the man? I love the new ticker pic too.

fcnessi - hello and welcome. my only comment is JUST DO IT. I had alot of pain when me tubes were clamped and decided we wanted another baby. The pain after the op was pretty intense but it was worth everything to have this beaautiful baby im now holding in my arms.i had my tubes done in october 2005 and fell by christmas 2005. I also feel pregnant 3 times with the clamps and suffered alot of 'pulling' on my right hand side. I now have no pain and hopefully no more pg's (lol). Storm is pregnant with her second child after her reversal. Good luck at let us know how you go.

Dea - Im having a sneaking feeling your being BUSY hmmmm. Any news yet hon?

I went to the doctors on friday to get a pill prescription. I told him I dont want any more kids and then he had the nerve to ask if I wanted my tubes done again. That 2 doctors now to ask that...Jed cant get his balls snipped and I want him to be awake when they do it cause he cant stand anyone (bar me of course) touching him down there. Bugger! Oh I weighed 126kg before I had Vyolett and now i weigh 107kg. Best diet I ever went on lol.
    Take care and Storm no stinking please
    love
    xxmaz

hi ladies. just letting you know that i'm still trying and trying. just got to get the timing right.anyway hope you all are doing well. and i will speak to you soon!

Well I have now showered! Will you talk to me now???
    Buggar Maz, I was reading the Sept babies about BF & decided I was gonna do what you were with the formula top up, so so sorry it didn't work like that! But, youre right you've gotta think of the boys too! I might give it a go still, we'll see, at least I know if it doesn't work it's no biggy! You did so well for feeding her as long as you did congrats, But really, as long as they get fed it doesn't matter what or how! You've done great in the weigh loss dept too!

Alls good here, finally got power back last yesterday yay, was starting to go insane & it was showing! I told the kids, who were fighting that if they kept going I would go mad, then grabbed my phone & went to the loo. Katie must have heard me talking & said to Amy, "Mum's talking to herself in there" & Amy said, " that's the first sign of madness!" AH it was so funny. Dylan came to the door & asked what I was doing & when I told him they all laughed! Bugger's , wonder what they were thinking, maybe they thought they'd sent me mental! hehehe.

HI Dea, goodluck this try, remember, your body has to learn all over again!!

Welcome to BB fcnessi! Do it do it, I f your tubes are in the right condition for a TR , because once it is done it will always (hopefully) be fixed & if you decide to try again for another then you can, at your discretion, not falking out $$$$$ for IVF, plus it is so much better to be normal again.yikes at the clip being on your bowel!!! Wishing you all the best of luck with your decision.

Sorry I cant keep chatting have to clean up after our wonderful windy weekend, Ahhhhhhhh but I have power again wooooo hoooooo
    Last edited by storm; September 26th, 2006 at 01:42 PM.

but I did have a shower!!
    i promise!!!

Storm - I did a really big post in here and my computer crashed. NOt happy Jan!
    I can smell your Norsca fresh here. heheheheh.
    How are you feeling anymway mate? Look at how nice your baby bump looks. Im starting to not miss mine as much. Ive gotta try and go to the doctors again. Ive got ezcmea (spelling is up the [email protected]) and guess were it is? On my bloody scar and on the boobie that had mastitas. Ive itched that much in my sleep that its red raw and bleeding. Ive gotta get some cream for it. My scar has healed really well this time. I think its helped that im 20kg lighter than what i was before I was pg. I dont intend to put that weight back on either. I just meet up with my best friend that i haven't seen since i had Vyolett and she said she hasnt seen me look this good in years. Bl00dy cow! Nah but she made me feel good. My bb's are smaller now too and they still hurt a bit.
    Best go and make a late lunch and get my $hit together for scrap booking tonight.
    Hello everyone else. Hope your making bacon Dea. lol

xxmaz

Hello good thanks..heheheheheheh
    my turn to say it
    DO I STINK!!!????

hehehehehe
    hope your all well
    HOws that baby cooking Storm? Have you been alright mate?
    Dea - Hows the 'practise' going?
    Me - im just cruising along at the moment. Vyolett is sleeping from 12 midnight to 6am so Im atleast starting to get some sleep.
    YAY!

Ummmma I'm sorry!
    What good sleeps Vyolett is having for you Maz, awesome.
    Baby is cooking well, the oven is stuffed though! I can't take anymore of this !!!

Grr Zac pooped back soon..................

Sorry, WTG on the weight loss too!

How are you going Dea? Haven't heard from you for a while, must be busy .

We went to the beach today & Zac hated it....... I love the beach, so I guess he'll have to learn, I think it is more the sand & uneven ground that he hated than the beach itself, not sure but we shall see what happens over summer.

Hope you all are well.
    Last edited by storm; October 7th, 2006 at 04:34 PM.

oh come on Storm, you want a foot team mate...hehehehehehe.
    Ive been asked by 3 different people when we are planning out next baby. facurry she's only 5 weeks old and im saying NO WAY! I tease Jed every now and then and say come one one more but im over being pregnant and the new born thing..ahhhh. My scar is still hurting, my tits have flown south (good old 3 weeks worth of bf) and im happy to see me toes again. So no more, Mr Howard can produce his own kids (ahh what a thought).
    I cant get over you being 26 weeks pg. Has Zac cottoned on yet to what's going on?
    Best be going, putting up pictures before little miss boo wakes
    xxmaz

Ha ha Maz, no more Johnny Howards!!!!!!!!!!please.....

Lol at ya boobies!

Zac is aware someting is going on, he loves to lift up my shirts & either pinch or slap my tummy!!Only once has he been nice & kissed it , poor unborn baby, being attacked already!!

No footy team here, no way!! I can totally understand where you're coming from!!

Not much happening with me, swollen feet, achey back, sore legs & leaky boobs g r e a t !!!!!!!!!!! DH is due for a kick up the ass real soon too, mr lazybones he's been lately.

Love the new ticker pic of Vyolett, she is a treasure!!

hello ladies. i'm still going but missing the dates. i have to get it right sometime. geez it is really annoying me. anyway ladies talk to you soon.

Storm - I cant get over you having leaky bb's already. I really dont miss all the pains of pg but they seem like a vivid dream these days. Thank the lord IM not going down there again! Oh my this heat must be giving you the $hit4 too. Im feeling for ya babe, I had Wilhelm on the 16th of January and hated it but then I hated the first 3 months of pg in summer. Ah it will all be worth it when Lilly's here. Hmm both our girls are names after flowers, its seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment. A chick at kinder called her daughter Daisy but that reminds me of a fat cow chewing grass. lol .
    Dea - its all in the wrist..hahaha only joking. WE did the tango all the time. Just relax (easier said then done). Im wishing you luck mate.
    I still haven't had a period yet. Six weeks tomorrow. Knowing my luck number 4 has already planted its roots. I'll pull my freak'n hair out!
    Better go and pull up 2 naughty boys, ar$e kicking time!
    xxmaz

Yeah Maz, this heat is a nightmare! I dread to think what summer is gonna be like eh?
    DH has changed Lilly's name again, now he is thinking Ellie Mae, I do like it but , um, beverly hillbillies????? Mmmmmm most kids wouldn't even know the show, but I am really unsure.
    LOL at #4 already planting it's roots!! Not likely. You'll be right!! Dh is already planning #6 over here **** me, there is no way in hell will that one get planted!!

We;re just about finished our school hols here, *phew* I've had Dylan grounded for waging school, I bumped into him on the last day of term at Richmond!! Kill Kill Kill!!Man was he shocked! Girls have been OK, getting a bit nasty towards each other now though, ah well nearly time to go back to school!!

How's your precious little Vyolett??

Awww Dea, don't stress about it, give it time. 1/2 the fun is in trying sheeze it took us 1 whole year for Zaccie & then I think I must have smelt it & wham!! Here comes #5!!I reckon our bodies need to learn what to do all over again IYKWIM....practice practice practice!!

Oh well must go chat soon

Can I ask anyone what was the price of having a tubal reversal done?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast