Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #3

luvchildren - ive got ever thing crossed for you that it can be done. I wasn't in the right frame of mind either when I got mine clamped. I should have had some councilling but nothing was offered to me. DH was going to get the snip when Vy was 6 months old but we're starting to think that we may want a nother one yet. I dont want to make the same mistake twice.
    Storm.......were are you mate..............I hope that your ok...........

hi maz yeah i did the hpt and the first one i did come up with the line on top of the stick. then i did the other one in the morning and i don't know if it was done right but nothing came up on that one. but anyway i got my period yesterday? and everytime i go to the loo i have been feeling weird in my tummy. this i never had any other time when i've had my period. i'm going to see my doctor this week.

OMG Dea, is your period strong or weak? I got a period in november (on a monday) and found out that weekend that I m/c on the friday. OH I hope your pg mate ive got my fingers and flaps crossed for you. IM hanging to have another one now. I wasn't going back again but I cant help it. Vy is such a happy little girl that barely cries and smiles all the time. Jed even wants another now. We're going to hold of until this time next year (if we can). My parents reakon I'll end up with 5 like them...knowing my luck I probably will. lol.
    HI ya Storm, know your ocmputer has $hit itself so I cant wait for you togcome back...I miss you
    chat later chickens
    xxmaz

hi maz. yesterday it was how do i put strong but not that strong. and today it has gone weak. anyway talk again soon and storm how are you doing?

Unhappy

hi maz, i tried the executive officer but typical government, never admit they made the mistake-so i am left up to my own devices. I don't have the money and borrowing it will put a big strain on the family-so i'm catch 22. i really need to do this and have 2 doctors that will but no$$. I will keep trying to find it, i don't give up that easy!

Dea mate I hope you get a positvie.
    Luvchildren - I wonder if you should contact a lawyer then? They might $hit them selves and give you the reversal. I'd look into it mate.
    My scar has been so itchy and it looks like my skin is shedding on it. Bloody weird. Ive had no pain or pulling since my reversal and my periods have gone back to 3 days and weak, not 7-8 and bleeding like a stuck pig.
    Handing to be pg again though. Brother in law had his baby yesterday and Im as clucky as again.

Talking reversal date set

Hi maz, I'm a christian and although it stops me from litigation, I have just had great news that my surgery for the reversal is 19th December!!!!!!!!! I am very hopeful that my periods will stop being heavy like yours. I am also hopeful that I won't have as much pain. Did you get cut open? or was it laparoscopic? The procedure I am having done is laprascopic. I am hoping to get the money through prayer and have faith. I hope you fall pg soon. Thanks again for chatting..... I throughly enjoy chatting...... Can I ask to, who did your reversal?

OH CLara thats fantastic news. What a fabulous christmas present. Keep your positve thoughts and prays mate, everything always works out for the best in the end.
    I was cut from hip to hip, very painful for a week afterwards, but my god my last period was only for 2 days and no pulling or bad pain. YAY! Im going to be thinking of you of the 19th mate. I bet you'll be pregnant before you know it.
    Dea- any news as yet mate? dont keep us in the dark. lol
    Storm - girl have you got that computer fixed yet or what? I hope to hell your ok and that Ellie is being a good girl for her mummy. Only 4 weeks now. Take it easy (ha ha ha) and be careful.
    Vy is growing so much its not funny. 3 and a half months already. She gurgles all the time now and smiles at the uglierst of old men and woman. She loves the boys and her daddy and sleeps 8 hours straight of a night time.
    Should go and get the kids ready for school etc
    xxmaz

hi maz well did the pregnancy test again and negative. oh well keep trying. i'll eventually fall! and luvchildren that's good to hear i hope it all goes well for you. talk again soon.

Ah $hit Dea!

Hi maz, dea, thanks for the thoughts. I really need them. we are driving down and its gonna cost$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Taking the family with me........ Yeh I think it will be a great blessing and it's only laprascopic surgery..... a couple of holes. I let you know how I go when I get back. Hopefully next month dea. I'll pray it is. Merry Xmas to all and a happy new year.!!!!!!!!

slack chrissy here, i might try and join this thread again, if i can remeber to post....LOL.

just a reminder tubal reversal june 04
    3 m/c
    gave birth sept 06
    TTC #7

luvchildren - best of luck today. I know you wont ready this until you get back but im nervous as hell for you. I hope your operation goes well and that both of your tubes are repairable. Bring on TTC as soon as possible
    Chrissy - about time you came over here woman
    Storm - got your chrissy card mate thank you and hope your doing well. only 4 more weeks...oh be a good girl ellie

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back woohoo!
    Feels like I've been gone forever.
    All good, am leaking fluid, so much less pressure from that, but now Ellie is engaged! So there is pressure from that. I just need to hang on for 2 more weeks. Fingers crossed huh?
    Promise to go back & catch up tomorrow.

Yay and welcome back storm...I missed you

hey Maz, did I read that #4 is possibly getting ready to be planted! YIKES woman!
    Sorry to hear you're not Pg Dea, it will happen soon enough, it took us ages with Zac.

Oh Hi Luvchildren, hoping your reversal is a huge sucess! Hope you are feeling well.

Hi Chrissy, great to hear from you again!!!

I lost some of my plug this morning, OH NO I need 2 more weeks.I am getting scared now!
    Last edited by storm; December 20th, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

OMG Storm - IM pooping panties here for you, not so close to christmas Ellie!
    Yes number 4 will begin production at the earliest mid to late next year (this time next year would be good). Id love to have another boy but a nother girl would be as fab. This time im not gonig to find out what flavour, I would love a surprise for a change.
    thanks for the chrissy card. ive gotta go and start wrapping pressies
    bbl

Maz, help, I have period like cramping & a huge pressure feeling, should I call the hospital???????????????????????????????????

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast