Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #3

$hit storm I hope to hell your on your way...looks like Ellie gonna be here for Chirstmas (like I said...sorry hon) iM crossing my legs for you

yeah it will happen people keep telling me not to think about it. as i have been all the time. and storm i am crosing my legs and fingers for ya too! by the sounds of that ellie will be here for christmas.

No Ellie, it all settled down after a shower *phew* she has to wait 2 weeks, or maybe 1, just need to make it past chrissy!!

Thank GOd! not that im religious but mate...I just hope she behaves herself for you. Are you feeling alright other than that? Can you believe how quickly your pg has gone? before you know it I'll be pg again. Vy's almost 4 months old, its so scarey.
    Dea - its so easy fo rus to say dont worry about it but we should remember its harder for us and that it took us alot to go through everything to get here. You;ll have a lovely round tummy soon enough and when it happens...we want to be the first ot know lol.

I cant sleep much at night, I get all jittery like I cant keep my legs still. I feel ok, just really worn out, or as I say to DH, old & haggard.

I imagine I'll have Ellie & you & Dea will be PG soon after!

Talking Good news for ttc

Hi maz, storm, dea, I had the reversal and all went better than expected. We had a few hiccups with the car but made it to sydney. It cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I hope you are okay storm! I have you in my prayers dea. The doctor said it went well and both tubes are back together but I am at higher risk of ectopic. I know that God will keep me in good hands as I leave the life making up to him. Anyway, have a very merry xmas and a happy new year-storm, i guess you'll be in two pieces lol. I hope everything works out well for you.

YAy Luvchildren, congratulations! Woo hoo, great news hearing both tubes are back together. Dont worry to much about the tubal scare, we all have that risk to get through, lots of positive tinking!! Wishing you asll the best for TTC. Looks like you Dea & Maz will be all going at it together!!
    Personally, I can't wait to be in two pieces ROFLMAO, I've had it today, I want to be me again!!

that is excellent news luvchildren congratulations!!!!! maz and storm and luvchildren i would like to wish you and your family's a very merry christmas and a very happy new year.

thats made my chirsitmas luvchildren. So happy that the op was great and your back home.
    In case I dont get on again - Merry Christmas everyone. Have a fabulous one and Storm - dont you dare go and have ellie while im away. I'll be back in the new year.
    xxmaz

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s , everybody.
    Dont worry MAz I'll be good.

Hi my name is Em.I have FIVE children Ebonie 12, Jye 7, Eden 5, Bryce 3, Seth 10mths. Im new to this site,lovchildren put me on to it.I had my tubes cut and tied last year in march. I had my reversal on 23rd of October 2006. I would love to share some of your stories and advice.

im back!!!!!!!
    HI ya girls hope your all well. Im so happy that im home again. Didn't do the mattress tango while we were away cause Vy got a bad cold and now she's given it to me, so there will be no September baby for me in 2007. hheheheh
    HI ya mumof5. Did you get your tubes tied after having Seth? Just ask us anything, Im only to happy to flap my trap. I had my tubes reversed 4th October 2005 and feel pg with Vyolett in December. Ive had one m/c since having her in Sep this year and am trying desperately to convince hubby that we need to have 4 lol
    Storm mate are you still with us? Not long now...im getting excited. You wwatch, you'll go over your due date now. 3rd Feb is a good one (hehehehhe)

hi girls

congratulations luvchildren on your reversal, i hope your TTC is only very short for you,
    storm hope all is well with your upcoming birth.
    maz, so a definate no4 for you
    em, hi, i am only new in this thread, but i never remeber about it,i am so slack

well i hope everyone had a fantastic xmas, and new year.nothing exciting happening with me, i finally got my periods back after giving birth, so now i can really try and concentrate on TTC, I really didnt want to fall before my first cycle, so i am more than happy to fall now, so wish me luck.......LOL

STORM CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL
    Last edited by Cougar; January 1st, 2007 at 05:59 AM. Reason: just read the birth announcments

YAY STORM
    and welcome
    angel
    I cant believe you had her christmas day. WOW!
    Bugger Chrissy - I was hoping you'd have fallen pg by christmas, fingers crossed for this month.
    Im going to concentrate on loosing more weight before I start TTC again, so Ive got a year to pull my finger out and move my fat. Thankfully I didn't put on any weight over chirstmas.

Talking

hey chrissy thanks for yoursupport
    hey maz good to have you back. i am recovering well, and have had some pain but not to bad. i am awaiting my first period. i hope that its not bad.
    how are you dea?
    hi em i hope that you enjoy chattin.
    hope your birth goes well storm.
    HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back maz congratulations storm. luvchildren and maz i had a false alarm a few days ago. i was waiting for my period and due date come and nothing. usually i get them in the morning. i got them late afternoon. i never get my period in the afternoon. how rude is that.

[email protected] dea. Lets hope its an implant bleed. if not I hope you had a fantastic New Years night (if you AF has gone) and that you dont get another AF for 10 months.

Gee Maz you are 1 very lucky lady to have fallen pregnant that quick.Yeah i had my tubes done when i had Seth cause i had a c.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast