Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

Ray i started a diet exercise routine but its flown out of the window. Im totally tired and feeling sick most days. Still not getting my hopes up though.
    mumof5 - i love Carlton as a boys name. I so love names that are different. Found a girls name - Ginger, Jed wont like it though. We'll still keep Mateauz for a boys name.
    I have the worst hay fever ever. My sinus' are all swallen and my eyes are itch.
    going to do some washing while VY's asleep.

ray Guest

hi bernie,
    i have never carried my kids to full term, if i get preg i don't think i'll carry that one to term either, my blood condition is starting to be a bother if i got a clot when pregnant they would have to bring me on.
    ray

Ray - what is the longest yourve carried?

Smile

hi everyone' especially to the new members. sorry i have'nt posted anything lately it is due to me having really bad period pains. i have not had anything like it before. it's like settled down a bit now thank god. hey kiya after your first appt it should'nt be long after that when you go and get your reversal. and maz i will have my fingers crossed for ya. hey my niece had her baby last wednesday she had a boy and my mum said that he was nearly ten pounds. my dh and i are going to start again very soon.

ray Guest

hi maz, the longest of carried is to 37 weeks i keep going in to early labour and they stop it until the baby is big enough. Matthew i started going into labour at 19 weeks he was delivered at nearly 36 weeks he was tiny matt is the one that was born with tumours in his left lung i was in hospital for 4 months trying to keep him in all my kids there in a hurry to come out. My youngest son i was in labour for 1 hour from 1st contraction from him coming out, i hope the next baby doesn't come any quicker i wouldn't make it to the hospital
    ray

Wow Ray, you've done well. I could never persevere with being in hospital for 4 months, hats off to you!!

HI Dea,bugger on the bad AF, glad it has eased off for you.Yikes at the baby being 10lb too! Best of luck for starting to TTC, hope it happens quick for ya!!

Maz, are you late? Mmmm sick & tired huh? Me thinks you should test again. Gee, you changed your ticker again, woman!!!
    I dunno what my cycle is doing, hopefully sorting it's self out, going by all my usual AF's I should have got mine yesterday, but with Angel being 2 months old, perhaps it's still out of whack.
    Zaccie & Angel had their needles today, Zaccie was fine, but Angel has been a grizzle guts tonight, poor thing.And (this is a shocker) we told Zaccie "nigh nite go to bed" & he did!! I am still in shock! WTG Zaccie!!

Hi to everybody.
    I'm off to bed, no hanky panky tonight, I'm stuffed & DH is asleep on the lounge, maybe I'll leave him there & have the bed to myself.
    NIGHT....

Bl00dy hell ray - fingers crosseed that the next one will be more patient! I went into early labour on and off with Nikolaus from 28weeks and at 34 weeks with WIlhelm. I was so happy that it didnt happen with Vy but then I had her at 37 weeks.
    Storm - Im due in a week but I always start feeling $hit about a week after I concieve. Im forgetting stuff, feeling dizzy and tired and ive put on 2kg in a week????? OH I hate it when the kids get needles, Vy is due to get her 6 months ones next week and she screams the house down. Had to put that pic up of Vy mate, she loves them glasses.
    So good to hear from you Dea. Heavy AF wow. HOpe that you dont get it again for a long time
    Worked out if I am pg, I'll be due on the 14th of November take 2 weeks of for a c/s. Ah to much to think of a the moment

Hi Ray O my gosh inpatient do they take after their dad being boy’s, lets hope you have a girl and she will be more patient. LOL Tomorrow is March not long now to your appt, you be able to count down the days.

Bernie

Ooo maz, you'll be due on Amy's 13th!!

Gee Ray, is your app really that close? That seems to have gone so fast!!!!!!!! Bet the nerves are kicking in!

Storm - I maybe due on AMy's 13th but I'll have to have another c/s
    SO you can guess what i got this afternoon..It was faint but it was there

I think im in shock!

Holy ******** Maz, congratulaions!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow

Jed is over the moon??WTF. here's a guy that only wanted one kid.
    I still cant believe it. I keep going back and looking at the test and its a little darker. Can see it now without having to squint my eyes. Ive had AF pain for over a week an dIve been sick all day for the last 4 days. Ah here we go agian.
    Storm - I need to get a decent pram now...what kind have you got?

I have a love n care stadium duo, that is awesome, I wouldn't recommend a side by side, Zaccie attacked Angel in one of them. I also have a jogger that has the toddler seat, awesome too! I have 8 prams, hmmmmmm, is that a problem? I just had trouble finding the right one.he he he he he
    Wow you're preggers, AGAIN!!!!

It doesnt feel like its real. God, I just have to smell a **** and I fall pg. Hope this one sticks. 8 prams.....I was like that with the boys, I think I had 5. I had a side by side and it was great. OH decisions decisions.

he he MAz!!
    Iguess it is real huh?

WOOO HOOO MAZ, I knew I'd find you somewhere!!! LOL... OOOh Hun I am so happy for you guys!! I'm stalking you now!!!

oh $hit tracey! Im not getting to excited yet but Ive got a feleing this ones a stayer.
    OMG ive been looking at some double prams and their through the roof. Might have to buy one of your 8 off you Storm PMSL

ROFL Trace!

I only have 2 doubles Maz, ebay have some good ones!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast