Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

ray Guest

hi ladies,
    congrats maz i'm really happy for you hope you get a girl. When i was pregs with matt they didn't won't him born early the disease matt had was called cystic adenomatoid malfromation they found them in his lung when i was 13 weeks pregnant with him it started off with 5 small ones but as he was growing they were growing with him so every time i went into labour they stopped, he was only functioning on one lung. It was the biggest pain in the arse i lived in noosa in qld so i had to be transported to the mater hosp in brisbane it ain't pretty being in labour in the back of the ambulance from noosa to brisbane. I nearly had 3 times in the back so they figured it would be easier if i was in the hospital plus i had a nearly 2 year old to look after as well, and i suffered from depression with him so that wasn't helping. I suffer both pre and post natal depression but if i have another one it would be under control.
    hi bernie, no they not in a hurry like there dad

Last edited by ray; March 1st, 2007 at 08:30 AM. Reason: forgot something

a big congratulations to you maz.

MAZ, Wow you are quick-you go girl. i am so happy for you... hope it sticks too. its great that jed is happy too. keep us informed.. im hangin on like a soapie fan....
    storm, hope you feel better soon.
    em, hope you are okay....
    bernine, i am sure you will be getting excited soon...
    ray, thats great about the gym.
    hey everyone, Dr cooper is on tommorrow night on rpa. he is doing fixing a lady who has endometriosis. apparently she is pg too.

Congratulaions Maz
    That is so great Iím so happy for you
    bernie

ray Guest

hi storm,
    yeah the nerves are kicking in. My husband is of the planet, he wants another baby but he's just worried, he doesn't think he is a good dad because he works so much and doesn't spend enough time with them, he keeps saying he doesn't want to do it to another one but his best mate had a baby girl and he so wants one, and always worried about money but i keep saying that one we always work that out, he is nerve's to i think but want admit it
    ray

Hey Ray if we all waited till we had plenty of money to raise a family then we would never have a family at all,we always seem to find the money for what ever it is that needs to be done.
    Well I had my dye test today and i was worried about nothing,it didnt even hurt one bit just abit of presure thats all.And what did they find but two blocked tubes. They managed to unblock the left side and get the dye to run free but the right side has completley had it by the looks. The doctor said i might have to have another op and have it removed cause it might be letting off toxins. I'll know more tomorrow.
    WOW Maz your gunna have your hands full....Congrats mate :hugs:

Sorry Maz wrong smilie hehehe

Ive helped convert someone. PMSL
    A friend I meet through Nikolaus school is going to see her doctor today for a referall so she can have a reversal. I told her everything and she's so wrapped. Ah nice to be able to chat to some one local (face to face) about this. I'll have to tell her about us now.

berni mate - we're not aloude to put dirct links on here. try and abbreviate it eg
    tubal dot org
    Keep smiling

Oooo happy 6 months to Vy !!

maz, using dot org etc is also against our guidelines. So you could say to google the "tubal" site but not include any dot coms etc
    I'm just clarifying so there are no misunderstandings

just poping in to say

HI Chrissy. how are you?

thanks dashlostar - i wasnt sure but now I know. Thanks for letting us know.
    Hi ya Chrissy - atleast we can RELAX in here...are you still feeling clucky?
    Storm - Im getting that yucky period pain feeling...you watch that dame test was a bodgy

Could just be your uterus stretching & growing. I had that something chronic with Angel.

ray Guest

hi everyone,
    i have another sign for you. On friday in geelong we get a paper called geelong independent looking through it got to the pages at the back, some stores are having baby clothes and furniture sales put on the next page is a article on Dr russell Dalton from ballarat the dr i'm seeing in a couple of weeks . I freaked and my mum just laughed, i haven't shown my hubby because he went to bed. One of his workers got biten by something so he's doing double duties.
    ray

Storm - how are ya honey? Im hoping its my uterous stretching.....Ive bene eating home made chicken, lettuce and cheese wraps for breakfast the last 3 days. Im not a breaky person and ive got fluid. YUCK!
    Ray - its a sign, its a sign!!!!!!!!!!

ray Guest

hi maz, do you get bad morning sickness.
    ray

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast