Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #5

ray Guest

hi maz,

i keep having dreams about my dad, he died nearly 3 years ago i would love to have a girl because he always wanted a little granddaughter to show off to everybody, he absolutely loved his grandkids

ray

Ray - could you 'rephrase' his name into a girls? that would be so magical mate

ray Guest

hi maz,
    not really his name was kenneth and brandon my little one has his name as a middle name
    and i don't think i want to girl a kenny
    ray

Congrats Maz well done im so happy for you. It will all be over just before it starts getting to hot,perfect timing girl.
    Hey LUV good luck on monday darl i'll be thinking of you.

hi maz fat chicks can my girl friend is 130kg + and she got pg with no prob's.

hi ray i think having dreams about your dad means he is with you all the way ,and is his way of letting you know he is so happy & loves you . what do you think?
    bernie

ray Guest

hi bernie,

my dad was a artist so he is everywhere, i have about 6 of dads painting and the boys have theres. When the boys where born dad did each of them paintings that hang in there rooms plus 3/4 of geelong probably has one of my dad pictures.
    When he died he died in my house we had about 40 to 60 people in my house to say good bye to him, it was a couple of weeks later my hubby was at work my kids were asleep i turn all the lights of and watch telly, someone literally poked my in the back i turned around i thought it was my hubby but no one was there i said it was my dad. I know he's around because he keeps moving everthing, and everyone tells me i'm so much like my dad. My oldest jamie is turning into a artist like his pa

ray

ray this means another great sign for you i think

Oh Ray im crying now.. that is turely magical

ray Guest

sorry to make you cry,:hugs: my dad a wicked since of humor when my dad found it he was dying they gave him 6 weeks to 6 months dad started to write his on funeral what music had to be played down to what had to be read, he only lasted 3 weeks my dad and i made a pact that he was there when i was born so i was going to stay with him until he left.
    2 years before this my did lost his eye to cancer, so when he died i closed his eyelids but because he had his eye removed and a false one put in that when i closed his eyelids one wouldn't close so it looked like he was watching you i had to tape it down, it was funny because he would have got a laugh out if it.
    At the crematorium it was only family and close friends everyone was so sad then the music started to play no one had heard of it but it was called sweet patootie, it was like the music they play at funerals in new orleans jazz. Everyone started to tap there toes and go with the music my dad literally got the last laugh.

ray
    Last edited by ray; March 11th, 2007 at 12:57 PM.

ray Guest

hi,
    the last 5 months i have been taking my temp to see when i have been ovulating
    but last month and this months i have been doing the same except i have been using a ovulation predictor. My cycle is 28 days so i should be ovulating on the 14 day except this month and last month my temp has been dropping on the 8th day and i did the test today and it says that my lh has surged i will be ovulating in the next 24-36hrs but with what they are saying is i will ovulate on the 9th 0r 10th day i'm really confused can any help explain .

ray

RAy - What stress have you been under? that sometimes does it...I usually ov on day 15 but I ov early - day 12 and bingo!

ray Guest

hi, know stress really it's just weird the 8th day bomb temp drop, i'll see what i'm like next month i see dr dalton in 10 days i'll ask. I might have to get that maybe baby thing.
    I know when i ovulate i get a pain in the back and i feel like golf balls are going thru my tubes it hurts
    ray

ray Guest

maz, how is your morning sickness going or should i say all day sickness?. I had all day sickness everyday with jamie i got hospitalized they thought i was preg with twins cause i was so sick. Vitawheats with vegemite and gatorade works wonders.

ray

oh Ray -= you reminded me that I need some gatorade - its kept me going last time. thanks honey
    Storm - any news yet?
    Still sick here but not as bad as I was with Vy (yet) my tummy is so bloated and my bb's oMG I could throw them against the wall again
    Good luck today Luv
    Hello everyone else
    thinking of you all
    xxmaz

Hey girls how is everyone doing? Just popped in to say hi

Just for you Maz!!( Sorry )

Hi everybody.

Hey I have a question. Im on day 21 of my cycle and i always have a 28 day cycle. But i keep getting this clear stuff which means im O which happens about day 14 or 15 and i only get that stuff on one day but im day 21.Today i also got white and clear stuff so i did a O test and it came up with a dark line and a medium line but in the wrong windows of the test if you know wat i mean??????? Need advise HELP

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast