Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: :( I think im here again

good luck tomorrow, will have mobile at hand ready for ur "GOOD" news!

Quote Originally Posted by Anila View Post
    good luck tomorrow, will have mobile at hand ready for ur "GOOD" news!

+1

Good luck, I will check in over the weekend with everything crossed that your results are good. try and take it easy is my best advice, always hard..... but sometimes nessecary.

good luck for today
    will be thinking of you
    xx

Thinking of you today too.

Praying for good results for you .

good luck hun, have everything crossed for you

Fingers crossed that results are good today.

Just spoke to my Dr.

My levels were 4.

I lost the baby.

I knew it. i knew it. damn having hope. its just made it harder.

/crys

I am so done with trying that is it. Its just not meant to be. argh i am so angry. why? ! i dont get it.

Ok im off to find a way to get through this....

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO POSTED TO ME... YOU HAVE BEEN SO MUCH HELP AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Oh Hun... I am so sorry.

I really thought that it was all going to be ok. Be kind to yourself.

I hope that we will be belly buddies again soon, maybe you need a break but don't give up hope.

Our angel babies are now playing together

If you need me I am here .

Oh no

I'm so sorry honey

And yes, yours and DD's angel babies can now play together xxxx

Take it easy
    xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss .

Please take good care of yourself atm, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh sweetheart You are hurting so much and I know our words are only that... but you are in so many of our thoughts... so many of us have been through what you are going through now... I remember very clearly being told i had lost what I thought was my 8 week old baby (the ovum became "Blighted", such a shocking word)... you feel so empty and desolate. Try not to look back though and feel angry that you held onto hope. Truly, that was the only thing you could have done in the circumstances. As mothers we have to constantly live in hope... it's what keeps us sane. It applies to every step of the motherhood journey: from the moment you get your BFP to the day you die. If we lose our ability to live in hope then we become depressed and cynical souls very quickly.

Grieve your loss darl *more hugs* but don't grieve your inability to give up hope before today... there is no peace in that direction.

We are all here for you... to listen and to share your pain.

I'm so sorry hun

Life is so unfair sometimes. Nature can be so cruel. But don't give up on your dream hun. For now, grieve for your little angel and tell him/her how loved they are. He/she will come back to you later, if you're willing to give it another go someday.
    It takes a lot of courage to try again especially after a loss, and I hope you can find that hope and courage deep in your heart.

B xxx

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Oh i am so sorry to hear that, be kind to yourself, huge hugs.

xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Bathsheba View Post
    Oh sweetheart You are hurting so much and I know our words are only that... but you are in so many of our thoughts... so many of us have been through what you are going through now... I remember very clearly being told i had lost what I thought was my 8 week old baby (the ovum became "Blighted", such a shocking word)... you feel so empty and desolate. Try not to look back though and feel angry that you held onto hope. Truly, that was the only thing you could have done in the circumstances. As mothers we have to constantly live in hope... it's what keeps us sane. It applies to every step of the motherhood journey: from the moment you get your BFP to the day you die. If we lose our ability to live in hope then we become depressed and cynical souls very quickly.

Grieve your loss darl *more hugs* but don't grieve your inability to give up hope before today... there is no peace in that direction.

We are all here for you... to listen and to share your pain.
    Bath- that is so so so true. You are so right. Than you for saying that to me, your so right. As i read what you wrote it was like the anger just left me instantly... you are so right. I now just feel the pain, which i dont want too... but i know i have too...

I am just scared as i havent passed any clot yet, and the dr said if i dont by monday she may have to send me to have it 'taken'

I just dont understand WHY?>!! this is the 2nd one in 2 months, both at the same stage... My DR said to me on wednesday, if we loose this one, she would like to send me to a gyno to explore WHY we are loosing them...

I just dont get it because until now i have NEVER had a problem. EVER! Why is my body now not holding them??????!!! i realise no one can answer me im just venting

Arghhhhhh /crys

Hunni i am so sorry, like i said in my text, wish i could be there to give u a hug.

im so sorry xox

I am seding u a cyber hug

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast