Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wasn't expecting to be here

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. Hope your boy is home with you ASAP

big sending loads of healing vibes and hoping your little man is back with his mummy very soon
    xxx

BlackRose, DD was in SCN from the time she was born until 2 days old... I only held her for about 20 seconds after she was born, and I didn't get to feed her until the following day. She was on IV nutrition so at least they didn't give her formula. She needed the bilibed at day 3. It's a difficult time and even harder dealing with family. Take care of yourself and hope your boy is home with you soon. xxx

His temp has come down it's now 36.9. They have retested the crp levels this morning. We still don't know the cause he 0+ so that wasn't the problem, he has a little flares around the belly button but no obvious signs of infection and his red blood count is high.

The midwives said he was sleepy and he was throwing up on the formula. But I managed to build up a bit of ebm overnight for him.

It's a waiting game now to see if everything is improving enough for him to come home.

I hope he can come home soon. Get well little man xxx

Big hun, the waiting is the hardest I hope his CRP levels are looking better today and he can have a break from sun baking
    Thinking of you and I hope that it is only a very short time before he is back in your arms xxoo

He came out from the lights last night and had an extra dose of the antibiotics. We just have to wait to see the results of the blood tests this morning, so fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed
    S X

Oh BR I'm sorry you've all been put through this. Fingers crossed he can come home ASAP & well done on expressing.
    xx

Crossing my fingers that everything is settling down and the results come back ok xx

Yay for being out from under lights, hopefully it won't be long and he will be home with you Take care xxoo

Still waiting they took the blood test late. He had a rough night on the nan, he threw up a full feed. Can't wait to get him back to being a full time boobie baby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12