Thread: Emmaljunga Prams help please

Default Emmaljunga Prams help please

hello

Ive been looking on line at baby zone and i have to say i love the Emmaljunga classic 3 in 1 style
    are they well stocked all over Ive emailed baby zone to see if i can put one on lay by Im in Ireland at the moment but moving to Maroochydore in June so im wondering if i would get away with waiting on till then or do it now
    Is there any other prams like it any were just encase

Thanks Niamh

Hi Niamh, Emmas are very sturdy, well made prams and so there are plenty on the second hand market, going for a fraction of their original cost. Just have a look in eBay (with dot com dot au) and you will see what I mean. So if you get here and you can't get hold of a new one, you'll still have time to score a bargain on eBay!

Good luck with the move, what an exciting time for your family !

Niamh, they are fairly available over here yes.
    I have an Emmaljunga cerox sports and I love it.
    Marydean is right, you can normally get a pre loved one at a much cheaper price.
    For the four wheel fixed style, the other brand I looked at was i think, Silver Cross.

Hi,

If you decide that is what you want i would order one in now. We ended up going with something else, but when we were looking at them the store we looked at said it can take at least 12 weeks to get them in.

Good luck

Thanks Girls

I have had a look on eBay ill deffo go down that road if im unable to get one I really want to have a push and see one up close before i put a deposit on one so i might wait on till i get to Australia ild say that will be my first stop getting pram sorted Ild live waiting for a week or two to get my pram i like the silver cross as well or the Betini pram think thats how you spell it

I have the bertini bidwell and love it...it is the only pram with 4 wheel steering which you will notice the difference if you test drive it next to the emmalunja. Apart from they they are very much like an emmalunja just with a better (IMHO) steering system.

morgan78 Guest

Niamh75 - we have an emmaljunga pram and it is great for walking with but not so great if you want to use public transport and they dont collapse down much and can be a little bulky. If you are interested in a 2nd hand one PM me as a friend of mine has one also with a toddler seat that she wants to sell and we are in Qld just out of brisbane.

Quote Originally Posted by melbel View Post
    I have the bertini bidwell and love it...it is the only pram with 4 wheel steering which you will notice the difference if you test drive it next to the emmalunja. Apart from they they are very much like an emmalunja just with a better (IMHO) steering system.
    Ill have to check that out they are a lovely pram as well

what would be the best colour to go for im leaning towards a light colour for the sun so the baby doesn't bake but what do you think