Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am i being played?

She did too LuLu! my dear you have a sharp eye!

hehe yea, the script is pretty dodgy. if she was indeed pregnant she should have no problem presenting me with a legit pregnancy test... a formal letter from the doctor (with even the date on it for crying out loud!)

my biggest fear is that if i told her where to go that she might try getting with blokes just to get pregnant to pin it on me... yes yes i know paternity test but i dont want to wait months and months just to get closure on this thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu2 View Post
    Hey who noticed that she spelt "pregnacy" wrong??? Ha, it's pretty pathetic.
    indeed she spelt it wrong, i picked it up when she presented me with it... but no-one yet has picked up that the doctors signature is in a different colour pen to the "pregnancy positive"
    LOL

As long as you are not doing the deed with her still (if you are I'll have to slap you), you having nothing to fear.

Really, just cut her off, she may well go off and get preg by someone else but that won't be your issue at all. You have nothing to worry about.

Report her for stalking before she gets any crazier and get a restraining order.
    Crazy stalkers don't back off because you're nice and reasonable - they see that as a signal that you reciprocate....
    And don't sleep with her again or Lulu will slap you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu2 View Post
    deed with her still
    nope definately not. although she did say to me "now that you said that u dont have feelings for me can we still be f*** buddies?

umm let me think.... uh NO!

the one with the black texta is a fake , ask her why did she coulor it in ?? and i know some doctors have horrible writing but they sure dont spell pregnancy wrong , and if she was pregnant , and healthy there should be no need for a script , ask her what the scrpit was for a doc shoulndt precribe any thing too harsh if shes pregnant

Definitely fake... the first thing I noticed was that pregnancy was spelt wrong. Then the tests with the black texta lines... lmao!!! Not only that, but it looks as though she has drawn the lines on the reverse side of the test! I'm not 100% on this as it has been a while since I last took a Crystal Clear instream test, but it did look like the wrong side of the test to me.

I agree with the others, tell her to leave you alone until she has some actual proof of this pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by *charmalea* View Post
    ask her what the script was for
    Either Depression pills or the contraceptive pill.

oh and she said the other night that "hopefully from all this alcohol im drinking will kill the baby"

STOP talking to her!!!!!! Except maybe to tell her she has done the crappest job ever trying to fake a pregnancy.

Although do keep the photos stored somewhere....even if for a laugh, this really made my day! Woke up cranky, now I'm giggling...

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe_played View Post
    but no-one yet has picked up that the doctors signature is in a different colour pen to the "pregnancy positive"
    LOL
    Could you even call that a signature... looks like someone has squiggled a pen to be honest .... PMSL....

How old is this girl ..... she seriously doesnt have a brain thats for sure!

I think you are being seriously played bro. If she hasnt had a period since March she would be around 3 months pregnant now. Like others have said if she is legit she would be more than willing to show you pictures of ultrasounds and a blood test at that gestation would DEFINITELY confirm a pregnancy! It's a pretty extreme way of hoping that you will get back together but yeah I guess there are plenty of females out there that are that way inclined. It is funny what some people do when theyre desperate huh?

I agree with Lulu, cut her off bro.... if you need to get an RO on her then so be it. Tell her to not contact you until she has good reason to and whatever you do man don't give her any money ... but I know you wouldnt be such a fool to do that anyways otherwise you will get another ***** slap hehe

Good luck with it all - as most people have said there is only a certain amount of time that she continue to be a physco and pretend that she is pregnant!

I too, am curious to see how far she will go with this!

i'm glad you're getting a kick out of it... it is pretty funny though how stupid does she think i am ??

sorry mate, but I have to agree with what everyone else has said - she is a whole picnic basket short of the picnic!

Firstly, I have NEVER known a doctor to confirm a pregnancy by writing it on the bottom of a prescription!! (and as you said, in different colour pen to his signature!) If she really had proof, she could get copies of all the blood tests that the doctor would have sent her for to confirm the pregnancy.

Secondly, I have never known a test to be positive with one brand and negative with another, then positive with another IN BIG THICK BLACK LINES! I know all tests are different .... I actually had a case when pregnant with my 2nd child where I had all the symptoms, but I didn't get a positive preg test result until 8 weeks, and even then it was only faint ...

Thirdly, if she does sleep around and try to pin it on you, there's no way she can "backdate" a pregnancy to March! I mean, it's May already!

Ditch her and run far far away!! Take out a restraining order as someone else suggested, but serious psychos don't really pay much attention (I had a crazy neighbour, with the police up her just about every second day ... she even told the landlord that she had rights and couldn't be evicted under any circumstances and that she was in negotiations with local council to buy the property (which wasn't even for sale) ... she was dangerous, as your ex sounds!)

Good luck and steer clear of her!

she's 22.

not all there either, her life is a bit of a sad story but her schooling ended one week into yr 7. and she spent the next 9 years locking herself in her room. socially dysfunctional and suffering from depression.

trust me that when i say that i gave her a good deal of chances and tried to help her. i had enough of her crap, her domestic lashing out/refusing to let me go home (as in stand in the doorway and i'd have to drag her away) and in the end i couldnt deal with her and my own problems and depression.

she accuses me of treating her like a dog but any other man would have dropped her and split as soon as she shown her true colours!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe_played View Post
    i'm glad you're getting a kick out of it... it is pretty funny though how stupid does she think i am ??
    No offense, but she obviously thinks you're stupider than she is (which I am sure you're not - not by along shot!)

Still, lots of people have a hard life - not everyone lashes out like that .... really, it's no excuse - she needs serious help. Have you thought about contacting a mental illness organisation on her behalf?

oh and just to clarify she lied about getting the needle. she used it to get me to sleep with her

She a nutta. I think you are definitely being played. Have her changed with harassment. She's not pregnant or she would be able to show you a real pregnancy test. Wow I can spell better then her doctor. Ask her to send you a pic of her anti-natal card. It is a big yellow card you get when you're pregnant.

Oh crap I feel a little bit bad now......
    It doesn't mean she should play you like this though. I suppose one thing you could do is contact her doctor (if she has one) tell him/her you are worried about her then leave it at that.

I hope the poor silly kid gets some help, the last thing she needs is an actual baby..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast