Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am i being played?

Angry Am i being played?

Good morning everyone...

what brings me here to your forums today is something that is driving me nuts! my Ex is declaring that she's pregnant and that there is no doubt that it would be mine. Now that doesnt bother me... what bothers me is that i believe i'm getting played a fool!

-Now my Ex says she hasn't had a Period since march.
    -She's (supposedly) on the pill. - i suspect she's not taking them in order to get pregnant and therefore in her mind have a chance of getting back together.

Now about 2 weeks ago i was really had it with her crap, and basically told her that we can't be friends with me anymore. her pretty much instant reply was that she's pregnant.

ok, now i was getting really stressed out and said that i need some proof... anyway she presented me with this....
    http://web.aanet.com.au/maybe_played/08-05-08_1039.jpg
    Now that looked dodgy for a multitude of reasons... lol

anyway i said that i'll need to go with her to the docs for a blood test. basically i wanted to hear if she's pregnant or not from the horses mouth. initially she refused and then she said ok

i also asked her to do a pee test in my presence. got her to pee into a cup and i did 2 tests on that. both were negative, she suggested that the tests are lying!
    http://web.aanet.com.au/maybe_played/10-05-08_2303.jpg

now last night she said she got a test and it came back positive with 2 lines. so i asked her to send me a pic of it which she did...
    http://web.aanet.com.au/maybe_played/12-05-08_2159.jpg
    http://web.aanet.com.au/maybe_played/12-05-08_2242.jpg

now both pics i doubted were of a legit test result - what kind of test would have 2 massive black lines? LOL so i asked to go see her which she plopped into my hands the test,the box and the insert. now it doesnt take an einstein to see in those 2 pics that she sent, the lines are very different to each other. upon closer inspection it looked like it was drawn on with a black texta.

now this brings me here... i would very much like to see if someone here is willing to send a pic of a positive "crystal clear" pregnancy test.

p.s if i have solid evidence that my ex is trying to play me... (reasons ?? to gold dig? maybe i'll take her back if she's pregnant??) quite frankly i'm going to get a restraining order or something. i can't take the stress that she's dishing out on me.

p.p.s she completely denies lying to me about her being pregnant... i already busted her lying to me about her being on the contraceptive needle (in the doctors office i asked if the reasons why she was 'sick' in the mornings may have been a side effect of the needle) anyway doc said she didnt come in and get the needle... BUSTED.

so yea, i'm going to finish my rambling by asking pretty please!! can someone send me a pic of a positive "crystal clear" pregnancy test.

much thanks!
    Josh
    Last edited by Phteven; May 13th, 2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: deleting images - pls read forum guidelines

Geez what a story , she sounds like a nutta. All i can say that may help ya out a little is....... i did a crystal clear test and it definately doesnt come up with to massive black lines, mine comes up with one blue control line and a + symbol in the test area. Hope this helps

Hi Josh,

Wow they are some big pics! (lol soz)

But seriously - just go to google images and type in crystal clear pregnancy positive - you will get hundreds of pics of the real thing.

I dont know your situation, however i would just like to point out - even if you are taking the pill religiously you can still fall pregnant - my daughter and my best friend are proof of this. Pregnancy tests can also give a false negative.

I'm a bit confused as to if she is taking the injection pill or the normal tablet pill? the injection is called depo proleva and is pretty effective - just curious?

Good luck, sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle, and that first "proof" (ie the scribbled positive letter) looks damn dodgy to me. I'd be marching her down to YOUR doctor of choice for a blood test.

Hi maybe played...

i feel sorry for you that you are in this situation.. my only suggestion is that a person can only pretend to be pregnant for so long before it will be obvious she is or she isnt.

I am thinking she isnt... the test she did with the big black lines looks very dodgy, and to have two negatives infront of your eyes is way suss. Especially assuming she hasnt had a period since March- no test would come up negative if she was pregnant.

If she tries to pull money out of you for a termination or something along those lines, demand to go with her and pay the people your self. She cant pretend on that one. This would be the only way she can "pretend" and still get something out of you- so watch out for that one.

I can vouch too though that it is POSSIBLE to fall pregnant on the pill and that if she IS then once you have ultra sounds done they will determin an approx date of conception.. was there any foul play in your relationship? Could she have been cheating? If thats not likely and the dates match to when you were still together, then sorry i have to say bad timing and bad luck for this to happen, but that there are ways of dealing with it- you can tell her you will be wanting a paternity test when/if the baby arrives and if its soemthing you dont want to be a part of- she cant force you, but its something you will have to decide if you can live with knowing you have a child out there you have nothing to do with.

Please keep us updated if possible, i am curious to see how far she will go with this.

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_girl_1 View Post
    she sounds like a nutta.
    nutter yes. thats why i'm no longer with her!

Looks like black texta to me! i have done alot of different preg tests and none have ever had a result like that!
    GL.

i did a crystal clear test when i feel pg with my most recent baby and there is no way there were black lines. they wqere a light pink.

looking at the pic they def look drawn in with a texta to me. (they arent even straight)

best of luck sorting out this chick

just to add - i have never, ever seen a preg test where the lines were black. All i have ever seen are coloured ones.

Serioulsy, good luck with it, and please do let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt3n View Post
    Hi Josh,

Wow they are some big pics! (lol soz)

But seriously - just go to google images and type in crystal clear pregnancy positive
    That was i tried first off! unfortunately for the life of me i could not find a picture of a positive test

oh and sorry about the size of the pics. they were taken with mobile phone and now days are pretty high res!

Maybe contact the doctor and ask if he has confirmed a pregnancy by writing it down on prescription paper in the last month or so. Ask what he would do if someone wanted to get a pregnancy confirmation for an ex-partner. You are not asking about a specific patient so there should be no confidentiality issue.

If you can't get her to agree to a doctors visit for definite evidence (i.e. blood test), tell her NOT to contact you until she has booked the 18-20 week morphology scan (ultrasound) and you will attend the appointment with her. If you don't GO IN WITH HER, tell her that you want DNA tests conducted once the "baby" is born by a doctor of your choice.

That way you can see for yourself if there is a baby.

Honestly though, she sounds screwy and I think you are being played. Sorry (or maybe not!).

My crystal clear test results were pale purple lines.

I have done so many pregnancy tests and I have never seen one with dark thick black lines that are not straight. I am almost sure that the pictures are not of a positive pregnancy test. I think it is best to go to the dr with her to confirm it. If she really is pregnant and wants you to know about it, which she obviously does, she shouldnt be worried about it and happily take you along. Keep us informed and all the best on coming to the truth.

Definitely played, first of all that first bit of paper is a tear off from the bottom of a printed script, second of all black lines?! C'mon! I think you are definitely being played. I would tell her if she doesn't stop being a crazy you're going to get legal action with regards to harassment. It sounds like a story line from Days of our lives!

Hi

First try searching google images and you will get heaps of pics of that test.

The tests with black lines look pretty dodgy... i always thought the dye they use is either pink/purple or blue...? In any case the lines look huge... if there was a black dye test I doubt the lines would ever appear that thick so I would say they're most probably dodgy...

I'd be asking to go to the dr with her for a blood test. If she won't then wait until she has the scan and go along with her. Really though, like the others have said, theres only so long someone can pretend they are pregnant! If she asks you for money you can say no until you have official confirmation that she is indeed pregnant.

Yep, you being played bro.

Preg test or no (o lets not even go there!) she would have had an ultrasound by now and would have the pics to show you. You can't fake them because the name of the patient is written across the top.

Drop all contact mate, drop it now!

ETA - black lines??? FFS what test has black lines??? She should do her research as well as you my friend, then she would know to use a pink/purple or blue texta. FFS - the result you should get is written on the BACK OF THE BOX. Not only is she playing you, but she is stupido...

Hey who noticed that she spelt "pregnacy" wrong??? Ha, it's pretty pathetic.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast