Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Am i being played?

Quote Originally Posted by missya View Post
    You don't want to mix with that gene pool,
    rotfl...sooo true!!

So She is drinking grog and getting into punch ons with her mother...?? riiight!
    Im guessing then that these people are not to be trusted with spray cans?

I think next Dr appt you should go with her, and ask the dr straight out.
    Otherwise, if you cant get a definitve answer then leave her to it. If she is pg then get a paternity test done down the track. If she got pg in March (or feb) then you wont have long to wait before she shows. Are he boobs getting any bigger/fuller? How is she with raw meat and cooking fat?
    Do you have any wheat laying around - you could get her to pee on that? lol

Anyway, I hope for you sake and for that child that she isnt pregnant!

There are too many factors here saying that she is lying through her teeth. I don't believe a word of it!

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post

Do you have any wheat laying around - you could get her to pee on that? lol!
    what happens if im pregnant and i pee on wheat ?????

could you pay for an ultrasound for her .....it may be alot of $$ in one go but its going to show a definate yes or no if theres 3 mth fetus in there ....

[quote=*charmalea*;1260194]what happens if im pregnant and i pee on wheat ?????
    quote]

that is how the egyptians used to do a pregnancy test!!

i started a thread about it but i dont know how to attach it to a post - check under a search for "historical pregnancy"...... i found it very interesting!

hehe just googled it , some of the stories are outrageous !!!

some one commented they should test the therioes (sp) on myth busters ...

ok hijack over ... back to you josh

on a journey called life, finding our way home

WALK AWAY!!!!! I think she is definatly playin you!!
    I have also taken one of these test and they definatly dont look like that!!
    You will no in time if she is or not, Dont play into her games and i think if she realises that you arnt gunna be fooled she might leave you alone.
    good luck with whatever happens

Sounds like you are playing along still - I would just stop contact until she has proof (but I'm guessing she never will). I am willing to bet she will fake a miscarriage very, very soon. There is only so long she can play this game. She seems to be very disturbed - but I do feel for her as obviously she does have some serious issues.

ahhh...yes, the faux miscarriage!! lol That will be a good episode! I should make some cupcakes for that one! lol
    Sorry Josh, I know this is seriously your life, but she is too much!
    Leave her the hell alone and be don with it...unless you like being played by a crazy?

I guess we do find this slightly entertaining - and I know this is a serious situation - but I can't helped but be glued to what happens next!

Oh my... the drama of it all!

Limeslice - cupcakes!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

If she hadn't had a period since March and she hasn't been 'with you' in the biblical sense since March, and she is saying she's pregnant to your child from when you were together, her HCG result would NOT be inconclusive. She'd be in the last weeks of her 1st tri by now, so how could it be?? That's just bordering on ridiculous.

I know you're young, so will spell it out for you. You've been played. You now know you've been played. Cut her out of your life. If you don't then whatever comes next, honestly, you're partly to blame.
    Last edited by sushee; May 15th, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

Sushee - someone had to say it.

You have dozens of women here answering your question - YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED. If you continue allowing yourself to be played then you can only blame yourself if you get hurt (or ripped off). Accept the fact that she is clearly lying - she has absolutely no concrete proof of being pregnant (despite apparently being 3 months along) and she is dodging your requests for a positive confirmation. This is not your problem anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by sushee View Post
    If she hadn't had a period since March and she hasn't been 'with you' in the biblical sense since March, and she is saying she's pregnant to your child from when you were together, her HCG result would NOT be inconclusive. She'd be in the last weeks of her 1st tri by now, so how could it be?? That's just bordering on ridiculous.

I know you're young, so will spell it out for you. You've been played. You now know you've been played. Cut her out of your life. If you don't then whatever comes next, honestly, you're partly to blame.
    Here, here Sushee - well said. Have to totally agree with you!

Besides, "Positive" wouldn't be written on the back of a pathology request, and the pathology labs keep those forms anyway!

She seriously needs help, and I don't think you should play into her little game anymore. And like others have said, even a urine test at this stage of pregnancy would NOT be inconclusive!

Ok Josh. I dont know about where you come from but I have always had a DATING SCAN in all four of my pg's. This is usually done at about 9-10 weeks and you will see a tiny heartbeat. This was done as a PUBLIC PATIENT for no charge. Medicare covered it!

So heres an idea.... tell her you would like to go along to the ultrasound with her and see the little baby.... Dating scans are quite accurate. So if she has managed to get herself pg by now with someone else, you can work out the dates.

Maybe see the doc yourself and give him a run down on whats going on... if he is a GOOD doctor he will investigate her mental health if he thinks it is warranted. Or he may think she is just an immature, attention seeking twit....

Good luck Sunshine. And once it is sorted have no contact ever again!

Oh my lord.... Josh, got any update for us? This situation is so crazy, your head must be spinning matey All sounds verrrry dodgy to me, I hope you are able to sort it out!

Hows it all going Josh?

I'm curious as to how everything is going too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe_played View Post
    she's 22.

not all there either, her life is a bit of a sad story but her schooling ended one week into yr 7. and she spent the next 9 years locking herself in her room. socially dysfunctional and suffering from depression.

trust me that when i say that i gave her a good deal of chances and tried to help her. i had enough of her crap, her domestic lashing out/refusing to let me go home (as in stand in the doorway and i'd have to drag her away) and in the end i couldnt deal with her and my own problems and depression.

she accuses me of treating her like a dog but any other man would have dropped her and split as soon as she shown her true colours!
    Josh, I don't know anything about you but I think the women in here have given you some good advice about the possibility of your ex not being pregnant.

I have serious concerns for your Ex and the way she is being portrayed in this forum.

As Taffy Lou pointed out and you have confirmed, she sounds like a disturbed young woman with many problems we can't begin to understand. Based on the information you have provided and your description of the incident with her mother also indicates there may be problems in her own home. This is a real person that may be crying out for help and while her method of doing so may seem unpalatable to some, she is clearly disturbed and she needs help. So Josh, if you are able and willing, could you ring a free counselling service and see if they have any professional advice for what may be available to help her. If you can't do it perhaps talk to someone who knows her who may be willing to take on some responsibility to help her. The ramifications if someone doesn't help her (to ultimately help herself) could be fatal or if it goes on, an innocent child could be born into a very unhappy situation.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast