Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ClearBlue Fertility Monitor

Default Clearblue digital ovulation kit

Hi Charm
    I hope I'm posting or replying in the right way. This is new to me! The clearblue digital ovulation kits are really easy to use. You stick the test stick into the digital reader and it interprets the results for you. It shows a digital smiley face when it detects the LH surge. I actually found that when I took the test stick out when I got the smiley face it was a definite double line as opposed to one dark line and one faint line. So I think I'd actually be able to read the normal ones now. But I think I'll stick to digital. For $50 a month I think its absolutely worth it. It is so good to know exactly when you're ovulating. It really takes the guess work out. I think we might have been missing it by a couple of days and the stats show that you're chances are heaps and heaps higher if you can BD a day or two before you ovulate. If its 3-5 days before your chances are a lot slimmer. Another thing I would advise is not to test for pregnancy until the day your period is due or at most the day before. I tested 4 days before (which the test said it was sensitive enough for) and got a negative. Then 3 days later around my due date I got a positive. After the false negative I looked around and found an article that referenced good scientific journals which said there's not a lot of point testing several days early - I think its a marketing ploy to make us spend more! Good luck! And let me know how you go.

Tilda

Thanks Tilda I think I will be looking around for a kit and see how I go.

I use the ClearBlue Monitor - picked it up in the US and have my sister send the sticks to me when I'm out. I think it's super easy to use and definitely tells you when you O - and when you are about to O. Also, I think the monitor stores your information so it builds a history which it uses to help interpret each month. I know this sounds a little far fetched, but I recall reading this and I think this is the advantage over the disposable sticks.

I use the ClearBlue Monitor - picked it up in the US and have my sister send the sticks to me when I'm out. I think it's super easy to use and definitely tells you when you O - and when you are about to O. Also, I think the monitor stores your information so it builds a history which it uses to help interpret each month. I know this sounds a little far fetched, but I recall reading this and I think this is the advantage over the disposable sticks.

i have a monitor for sale including instructions and also comes with ten unexpired test sticks. Im willing to sell for $100 plus $10 postage or pick up is available from the gold coast. feel free to PM me if interested. It really works!!!

me+him+bub i have a monitor for sale including instructions and also comes with ten unexpired test sticks. Im willing to sell for $100 plus $10 postage or pick up is available from the gold coast. feel free to PM me if interested. It really works!!!

do you still have this? i cant pm as i haven't done 50 posts yet. if you do i would be interested in buying it of you

H

2boys, im so sorry but I sold it approx 2 weeks ago, keep an eye out for one on ebay, sometimes you are lucky enough to find someone in aus selling it, unfortunately it is an expensive item to use and have to buy from the states but its worth it, the son im carrying is from the first month it said i ovulated and got my BFP 12 days later! its really worth it.

thats okay i thought you may have sold it. i will keep an eye out on ebay for one.

all the best with the rest of your preg.
    H

*LadyR Guest

I have tried PM'ing, but since I'm a "newbie" it's not allowing me to for some reason... <_<

Could someone please PM me the eBay sellers who you've bought the Clearblue Monitor & sticks from? I've thought about purchasing one through the US via the US -> Australia shipping service, but for the price of that + the product I can just buy one on eBay.

My only hesitation is there's so many sellers on eBay I don't know who is reputable / to trust, and who isn't / not to.

Cheers
    Last edited by *LadyR; June 23rd, 2009 at 08:33 PM.

Default Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Hi,
    Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know, i finally purchased a clearblue fertility monitor. I have been using it for a couple of months now and it is extremely accurate...however i haven't had any success as yet. I have found it much easier to read than the ones you can buy here, and found that when the monitor said i was ovulating the sticks from here said nothing...but they work differently for everyone. This is just my experience. Goodluck all.

Default Clear blue fertility monitor for sale - EX COND

Hi I know how hard these are to buy in australia - I have a monitor in excellent condition with original instruction booklet which i am looking to sell - Worked brilliantly for us and three kids later have no use for it anymore - very worthwhile investment - and sticks can be bought from US - please reply to this thread and e-mail on [email protected] if you are interested - as thinking of putting on ebay in next few days

Has anyone used this where it showed 2 days of high fertility and then went back to low fertility without hitting peak fertility?

Thx in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12