Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortel Ultra - is this a faint + ?

I can see a feint line. Test again with FMU in a few days, 9dpo is very early .

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx guys,

As I mentioned, the photo doesn't do it any justice at all, and in natural light, it is easy to see with the naked eye at arms length (I have looked at it around 100 times today!!).

DP, who is skeptical at the best of times, said " Yeah, there is definately a line there"

Once again, thank you for taking the time to have a look and give me your opinions, I know 9DPO is VERY early, but I did a test yesterday (i know, I know ) and there was absoloutly NADDA, so I was quite surprised to see anything today.

I retested with 2MU with Pregnosis, which I belive is 25...? and got an even fainter line, but albeit a line, compared to yesterday... NADDA.

So i will just have to wait until tomorrow morning!!!

I used that test for this pregnancy and that looks just like my first faint positive. Mine was at 11dpo.
    Leave it two days and test again - I always found with those tests that although they would show a line much earlier than others, they take quite a while to darken up.
    Looking good for you though!

hey yeah i can see a line, very very faint and depends which way i look at it, so my fingers are crossed for you!! good luck!!

Babushka Doll Guest

Exclamation **Updated** Fortel Ultra - Is this a faint +?

Ok, further to my post yesterday, I have done two more test, today being 10DPO (I think) I used Fortel Ultra with FMU, and then went back to sleep for 4 hrs and used Discover 2MU - Both have lines, I am starting to find it hard to belive that 2 different tests would give me evap lines??

New link if you would like to sneak a peak, is in my first post. All comments welcome... Once again, sorry about the photography!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________
    Hello

This is my very first post! I have been reading your forums for some time now and they have been very interesting!!

What prompted me to join and become a member is ... I think I got a + this morning DPO 9? using Fortel Ultra FMU, I want to post a picture (my applogies for the camera shot!) the line looks a little more predominant with the naked eye

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...hayne/tEST.jpg

I know that is very very faint, but the line came up well within the 5 mins, im just so confused.
    Last edited by Babushka Doll; September 10th, 2006 at 12:33 PM.

Sorry Babushkadoll, but I think your photos have been removed. It's probably not a good idea to post your photos on here as BB doesn't allow it. If you have a website you could put them there for a bit?

I think if you are getting that many lines they are just going to get stronger and stronger! It's very early so keep testing, but I think we may have a on our hands!

VERY tentative congrats!

Babushka Doll Guest

hmmm, yesterday I was told to add a link for my pictures, and I have done so, my piccies are in Photo Bucket, I copied the URL and pasted it into my post (in the add link tab) im not sure how else I can post them, I am semi computer literate!!!

Can anyone help me?

I too am only semi-literate, so I can't help you. Maybe the link hasn't been set up correctly. It just says that the image has been moved or deleted????? Sorry I can't be of more assistance! GL

Babushka Doll Guest

I think the updated links in my first post are still linking. Sorry Mods if I have done the same thing as yesterday, I tried to copy the URL from photobucket and then clicked on 'Insert Link'. ??

ok well the first pic is the only ine that i MAY be able to see a faint line. Remembering that there is no colour to this line, so please dont get your hpes up. You did say you left them for a long time?

To be absolutely sure, you will need to wait a few more days to get a true strong positive. Just try and hold out otherwise you will spend a fortune on hpts.

Good luck

I can see very faint lines on all of them, and I don't have my glasses on! I think that you are just going to have to wait and keep testing. Like Danni said it's easy to spend a fortune on HPTs, but that's never bothered me, I'm too much of a POAS addict! I admire those who show restraint! Good luck!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

OK I think I can see faint lines on these ones too today. I couldn't see the ones from yesterday, but definately todays!

Like Danni has said hold off for another couple of days and test again! (I am a POAS addict, so I know this is hard)

Babushka Doll Guest

I am starting to think I may be coming a POAS addict too...

I just got back from the shops and thought I would drop in and ask the opinion of my local pharmacist, she said that there is def a line there, the fact that I have two lines, on 2 seperate test at 10dpo (due on Friday) would definately be leaning towards a +, although she didn't get my hopes up and said, 'although you will just have to wait and keep testing in a few days'.

Tis now the waiting game..... hmmm what did I do with that second PS?? OMG Ive been possessed by POAS - Just did another test with Clear Blue and came up with a cross straight away - feint but quite easy to see.

Now im even more confused that ever - trying to tell myself that it could be a mistake? and on the other hand, telling myself that it is a BFP! I don't feel very different, just very sore swollen BB's and slightly hot, but nothing else......

Anyone else been in my situation? please be honest with me, - and + experiences.

XX

Please don't think Im crazy
    Last edited by Babushka Doll; September 10th, 2006 at 02:55 PM.

I can see faint lines on the 1st & 3rd photos....

Babushka Doll Guest

And another - Crystal Clear results from this afternoon. That is IT for me, I promise no more pics! hahahah

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...alClearPMU.jpg

Not going to test again until Tuesday..

But me thinks this is looking more and more like

P.S - If I have once again posted the link incorrectly, could you please tell me which to put it under "Insert Link" or "insert Image"? Thanx
    Last edited by Babushka Doll; September 25th, 2006 at 07:44 PM.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Wow! I am tipping an early congratulations is in order here! I can definately see the line now!

yup I can see the line clearly now too.

BTW I think you should be putting it under insert link not image. The easiest way to do it is just to copy your link then where you are typing your post just paste it in there. Thats all you need to do. Easier than stuffing around with inserting link I think ???

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast