Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

hi

mine are not sore itha..... everyone sez thats one of the first signs. are you going to wait till after your periods due to test or test before hand??? its hard to decide i always test early but when i get a negitive i keep testing hoping it was just to early to tell and end up disapointed and not to mention broke lol. do you count dpo from the first positive or the next day.... or what? im only using opks.... we have been trying for 6 months, i really thought id get pregnant as soon as we started trying because this is #3 for us and it took one time with #2 and #1 was a big (fantastic) suprise after a few accidents..... sometimes i wonder if its coz im trying to hard? everyone keeps saying to me stop trying, if it happens it happens and its more likly to happen that was..... but i cant just stop trying even if i did id still be trying.... if you know what i mean. have only been using the opks the last couple of months so hopfully they will help.

Hi Billy,

well today is the day for me, still no sign of AF but I don't feel preggo either, so I suspect she will be here soon, which I am ok with.

now in answer to your questions, I count DPO from the next day after I get a Neg OPK, so I test 3 times a day, 10am, 2pm and 7pm usually I get a positive for 2.5 days and it's usally neg by the 7pm on the last day, so I count 1 dpo next morning, does that make sense??

not going to test early as I was waiting for the Sore (.)(.) they haven't turned up so I just know I am not pregnant!
    I want to save what test I have for when I just know I am preggo!

Feb is very strong in my head and has been since last year, I was just hoping it was going to be earlier but now I am happy to take it! hehe

this was my 3rd attempt but I think I know why, we still haven't mananged to DTD when we get a positive OPK, it's always been the night before everymonth hasn't help that the positive has been on difference days each time, day 14, then day 12 then day 13, and because I really want a girl, I have always thought ok we will see if it works, so thats the 3rd month of doing that and no baby, so this month I am going to Make sure we DTD on the 1st Positive OPK we get and see how we go, thats how we got pregnant with Bella. so fingers crossed,

I know how you feel I was thinking the same we should have been pregnant 1st go, with Bella We DTD on the 12 day (1st positive OPK) only once and BINGO!

people are starting to say the same to me hun, but how do you not try, once it's in your head, I am like you I would try even if I wasn't trying hehe

how do you feel?? when are you due to test??

will keep you posted, I feel crampy so will see soon.
    bella
    xxx

you never know tho, i didnt feel pregnant with my other 2 till after my bfp!!! i did a test at 8 dpo and it said neg but then a faint line appered hours later... same thing happened at 10 dpo..... be an evap line. i rang the company to ask them coz i dont know much bout evap lines. they are not very common but happen she said but even tho the test sez you can test at 7-10 dpo its not at all recommended and that iv tested way to early anyway. they are sending me a free test and told me to wait till af due, thats a few more days and the test wont be here till after that id say so i think ill just wait now for af. im getting sore bbs but that dont mean much to me as that can happen round this time of the month for me anyway. fingures crossed for you make sure you keep me posted!

bellarose100... how did you go?? af or bfp???

i got af... another month of trying. am tring pre seed this cycle i dont need exta cm but its worth a try, heaps pple say they got preggers first time using it so guess it cant hurt.

hope all is well.

Hi BillyKat,

I also got AF, sorry I forgot about this thread, I have been to busy on babycentre, sorry! Af was right on time, I just knew she was coming as when I am pregnant I just know! any it's CD 9 so I get to try again this weekend, fingers crossed!! I have pre seed to hun and have been using it, but we haven't managed to BD at the right time, always a night before I get a Positive OPK and never after it, as I want a girl so been doing the shuttles method, but this month I am going to break the rules and BD on day 13 and day 14 to see if I fall this time!! wish me luck!
    good luck for this month as well hun, when is your fertile window hun??

bella
    xx

hey

im should 0 next thursday, so i have a week to wait. how do you find pre seed?? this will be our first time using it.... they say pple fall pregnant using it, some even there first time.... do you accually know anyone personally who has??? wish you luck and a fun weekend its funny now after getting af and the amount of pregnancy tests i wasted for nothing (more then what dh knows about lol) im going to try NOT to do that this time.... thinkn (coz iv read you can use opks as hpts... coz they will pick up hcg too) i might just keep testing with opks as i buy in bulk anyway and not test with hpt till i get a dark opk (well if i do)

baby dust!

Hi Billy,

well it's 9 DPO for me, I don't feel anything, don't feel pregnant and don't feel AF yet, so I am epecting AF will be here in Six days!

my bella is sick with Croup at the moment so haven't been on the computer much.

about the Preseed I don't know anyone that has got pregnant from it to be honest, I do see others talking about it and getting pregnant 1st go using it, so no idea, we have used it on two try's but not sure about it working as we did it to early I think to get pregnant, if it works for you let me know!

our 1st,and 2nd try I was using so many HPT but now I am so over the BFN's that I hold out to AF now, as I hate the heart break of seeing a BFN, unless I feel pregnant I won't test, I don't feel it so no early testing, at least it cheaper that way! hehe

how are you doing and feeling hun?? I hope you get your BFP at least!
    Pamela
    xx

hi there pamela,

man sorry to hear your darling is not well at the moment.... hope she better soon!
    9 dpo is still really early.... fingures and toes crossed for you! hope the pre seed does work... (my dh said maybe it works so well for pple coz its got someone alses sperm in it lol) will let you know how it goes. i am 6 dpo... did an opk which was faint yesterday and faint today (but i always have faint line after o) so going to keep using them for my pee on a stick obsestion and see if they start getting darker before using a hpt. hope your not under to much stress coz thats not going to help... hoping for the best for you, let me know what happens.

takecare, katrina.

Hi Billy,

well AF arrived for me, it was 4 days early, so I had a 24 day cycle, very strange!! so we are on to the next try next month here we come!! taking my temps this month, so hoping this will help a bit and I also have a Doc's appt as I want to get some test done if we don't get our BFP next month!!

how are you doing hun? how is the using the OPK's going??

we didn't use the preseed last month, my husband doesn't like how it comes he feels it to medical, so I have now gone and brought the Forelife sperm friendly it comes in a bottle so giving that a try this month!

hopefully the preseed works for you hun!!

Bella
    xx

hi there bella,

sorry to hear you got af!!!! hope this will be your month! got af today, a day early!!! gaaaaaaaaaa if i dont get a bfp soon i think i might just got nuts! well another month of trying for us too i guess... im kinda getting over the whole trying thing and so is my dh... we really want a baby but its ruining our sex life thats for sure and its just so stressful. was going to just forget the planning and just let it happen one day without scheduled sex if we didnt get a bfp this month.... but i dont know if i can do that coz i know ill still be counting the days etc.. having a 28 day cycle and knowing i o 14 days exactly even with out the opks. sorry for my wyning i know your in the same boat, it just sux and i know you will know exactly how i feel.

keep me posted. good luck.

katrina

Hi Katrina,

well it's 6 DPO for me today, I don't really feel different as yet, but hoping the signs might still come, I so hope I am this month, I am over waiting!! I have an appt with a Doctor today going to get some test done just to make sure all is working!
    how are you doing??
    bella
    xx

Hi Savina,

how you doing?? how's the pregancie going and hubby towards it now??

I hope all is well.

bella
    xxx

I am new to TTC & Charting etc, and my OPK +'s have been all over the place too!!

I had OPK+ on Day 1 and 2 of my cycle. Then days 9-13, where I think I O'd. Then again on Day 18 and 19. Between and after these +'s they have all been very negative. Weird huh??

hi there

bella... i really hope this is your month!!! im charting for the first time this month but without opks and i dont think iv o yet or mabe today? well have to see. make sure you keep me posted!!! good luck with that doc apoint.
    mrsmc... is the test line darker than the control??? maybe you just have alot of lh in your system... has one been alot darker than the others????

All the positive OPK's were much darker than the control line. BUT.. the test line on the CD 18 and CD 19 were MUCH darker, although different test brand

mrsmc, i dont know a but your chart looks really good tho! good luck

Thanks Billykat - Good Luck TTC

let me know what happens mrsmc... you cant have long to wait.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast