Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

ROFLMAO "here ducky ducky ducky" LOL!

Thanks Michelle, and here I was thinking she made it up, maybe he did say it after all!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Two things Caitlin has said, a while ago, in the supermarket, I walked away from the trolley and she yelled out 'come here fatso' and I could have died. I asked her who says that and she said bart simpson.

And the other one was 'dumb arse' which she said at home and said came from Malcolm (in the middle).

She watches waaaayyy too much 'homer tape' with Nick when I'm at work.

Barb.

Picked DD up from Pre-schoold today and they had a 'wet' day, where they go in their swimmers. So DD comes out with red paint all over her face, arms legs, just everywhere!

I had to go to the shops, so DD had to walk thru looking like she has some funky jungle disease! It's then I realise when she got dressed at school she put her shirt on back to front so i pointed this out to her.
    To which she replies "I put my shirt on the front way and then the fairies came along and just changed it all mum"

Haven't laughed so hard for ages.

Nic

Poor DD (6yrs) went to school this morning & told the class about her lost tooth & that Mummy is pregnant.
    But as i had said it was still early days & sometimes if a baby is not strong & healthy it can go up to heaven so we pray all is Ok, but for DD not to get too excited!!!

She stood infront of the class & said My Mum has a baby growing in her tummy, but we are not sure yet if we are gonna keep it!!!!

So the teacher panicked thinking maybe we were going to adopt or get rid of it!!! She called & I have sorted it out... ha ha ha!!! Poor little girl, I must have confused her!!!!

LMAO Tracey. My mum makes installation bags for roller door which consits of adding nuts and bolts into the bag. I stood in front of my primary school class one day and told everyone my mum was a "nutter" needles too say I got into a bit of strife. Funny thing is now probababy a good 20yrs later i do the same job (well help out)

Love

When I first told her we were having a baby, as she had slept at my parents & I told her at their house she said "Cool is it waiting for me at home?" I explained it needed to grow for a long time in my tummy etc & she said "Can you take it out & put it in my hand I wanna hold it!"
    I told her it cannot come out until it has grown into a baby, then as we were eating dinner last night she asked what 'The Blob' would eat & I said well it eats whatever Mummy eats & she said as I had my 3rd Soft taco, "Well i hope the Blob likes soft Tacos'!?"
    I think there are gonna be numerous questions & many funny stories now!!!

LOL... What a charmer, how sweet!!!

My friends lived on a famr & her daughter used to always say "Look what the mouse broke!" as she stood infront orf you breaking it!!!! #-o

Default Woops!

My two year old is still coming to grips with how certain words are pronounced.

I heard him running around the back yard recently yelling "BUG-GAR!!" at the top of his lungs...

He was waving his little red BUCKET above his head as he ran.

There were a few curtains moving in nearby houses, let me tell you.

Not because it's a word they haven't heard before, but because Zeke's daddy is a Pastor by profession

He he he. We had a good laugh over that one!

MistyFying

LMAO. My 3yr old was pushing my 8mth old in the stroller today he hit something and came to a sudden stop "ah ****" was the exclamation........ (bad mummy )

Love

Maddy got outta the car at Prep beginning of this year & said, You stay there Ok Mum... I had brought my Mum for support, we ended up telling her we have to take her in, met her teacher & thenMaddy said "Ok seeya!" We got to the car & both Mum & I cried!!!! Then went out for lunch to the Pub!!!!

Aww thats so sweet Cailin!!!
    That reminds me of myself when I was a little girl... I remember being totally in love with at least 2 of my female teachers up until the age of about 7, LOL!

Just caught Kimberley playing in the shower with the kitten and a flannel on his back. If it's not the kitten it's the dog or both.
    It is so funny to see and one day i will try and take a picture.

I am so glad she can not turn the shower taps on yet or they would all be wet.

The other thing she loves to do is carry the kitten around and then put him in her dolls pushchair cover him up and push him around.

I think she is getting ready for being a big sister.

Hows this!
    When Emily is tired I ask her if she wants to go to bed...she looks at me and says "Buh" and runs of to her cot (as long as I go with her) and wants to get in to go to sleep! Sometimes she'll go in there on her own and stand at her cot and sook to get in!
    Isn't that great! I hope she does this for a long time!

Tanya

Default First sentence.

Well Alex threw his ball over the back of the couch (where he can't get it) last night.

And he then said "wereda go ball"

WOOHOO! So cute!

(I know they're supposed to start talking about now, but he's growing up SO quickly!)

He recognises so many different words and what to do with them, ie "throw ball to Dad" "kick ball to Poppy" "go and get your tractor"

He even picks up his basketball and throws it up, saying "Up"!

So first sentence. AAAGGGGHHH!

I am sure Isaac has said many bizarre things in his time, but when I read this post all I could think of was something he once did in preschool. All the children drew a picture of themselves to put on the wall, and I was having a look one morning at all these lovely drawings with hair and fingers and so on, but couldnt find Isaac. I asked him to point it out and he did, but it wasnt a picture of a child, it was a rocket with arms and legs! I asked him about it, and he said he was a rocketman that day. Just goes to show that children see the world in a very different way to us boring adults!

My godson is three and someone asked him the other day how old he is. His reply 'I'm a little bit of four'. This is because his birthday is soon and it means he isn't as much three anymore. It is funny how children think thats for sure. I can't wait until Shayla has sayings like this.

I only have stories about me that my mum likes to bring up from time to time! Apparently when I was a toddler, I used to bite people's big toes! :eek: I would just come across a foot of a person sitting down, crawl over to it and bite it!! My poor mother trying to apologise for having their toe bitten!
    I have no idea what my fascination was with feet, but I certainly don't have it anymore! The idea of touching another person's foot makes me feel :ms:
    I was also big on tantrums at about the age of 2. By the sounds of them they were pretty bad so I hope that's not something my children will get from me!

I went to Coles the other week and bought Mark's computer magazine.

Cairenn hands it to the checkout operator and announces "That's Daddy's toilet book!".......

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast