Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast playgroups??

im in! looking forward to it!

And Bernie, I have you're wet wipes - i'll bring them with!

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Racheal how is little Georgia doing? Dont worry about the wipes i have two boxs of them .so you going on tuesday?

Girls just a thought, did we want to bring some food for Tuesday? Maybe all organise to bring something? Healthy ofcourse! hahahahaha. Ill bring veges and crackers with hommus dip etc....

Great! Ill bring some muffins.. Are there any allergies?? i promise i wont poison you all...

no allergies here

I can make some little mini quieshes (I know, I know, total mind blank on the spelling, Lol). You know what I mean, lol.

sounds great Dee, yummy !

Sounds great girls!!

Amy is great to see you still around!! Was wondering if you were in hosp with babe in arms! hehehe. Any signs yet!???

Thanks Bernie!

I'll bring urm...what else is healthy??? I know, i'll make some cheese, vegimite and ham sandwhiches for the kids!

LOL nooooo i'm still here claire. Iv given up on convincing myself that it may come a bit early, i now think it will be late & will have to be induced.
    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed tho hehehe

Hi girls,

There is a great park near Pacific Pines called Park Lake. I'm gonna make a call and find out if the playgroup is still running in Upper Coomera. Last year it was held at the U Coomera State College in one of the preschool rooms they didn't need. Now, I have no idea where they hold it ...

I'll let you know.

Ok, that was easy.

I called the Oxenford Youth Centre - 07 5529 8087 (www.youthcentre.org.au).
    Aparently the Playgroup is now held at the Oxenford Youth Centre on Oxenford/Tamborine Road (right next to Woolworths).

Mondays at 9.00am - 10.30am
    Thursday at 9.00am - 12.00pm

Thanks Seventh, I think I might go to one and check it out. A place on Wednesday has just opened up for Allanah at Kindy. I am putting her on the waitlist for thursday now so I can give the Monday away. The Monday one sounds good to go to since it's only short, that way if I don't like it or they don't like me, I won't have to make some awkward excuse for leaving early, lol.

Dee are you going to check it out tommorrow??

im gonna bring chopped up fruit... is that ok?
    we need our own mums group centre, theres so many of us... im looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

What time r we meeting at the servo at mudgeeraba?.10?......i know what type of car claire has,but not anyone else. I have a greeny/blue landrover freelander. Just so anyone can recognise me,when we meet up & start follwing eachother down the highway

Amy, us Coomera girls are meeting up around 9.30 and heading to the servo, so you will see a heap of cars turn up at once and not get anything from the shop or petrol..lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast