Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

CatherineL Guest

I'll SWAP!! Don't know how'd she'd fit in with your family though Claire... i don't think she'll come out blonde with me having dark features... Daniel is fair though (well was when he was younger)... lol

Congrats Claire on your little prince... by the sound of it you make perfect boys

Hi all

just to let you all know that i will be out for tuesday meets! I have found a local playgroup at oxenford im going to give a go!

But ill check in for any other meets on other days

xoxo Anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; May 12th, 2007 at 02:05 PM.

Amygirl-Isnt it funny, I had presumed that there would be this weird looking seat to use, as it sounds you did as well! LOL!! I rang the hosp and spoke to Kirk, he is going to look out for Elly and I (had a cute voice, might have to pack my makeup)! HEHE! God hope my DH never reads this! Anyway, i wanted to get as much info as possible to be prepared, Im imagining Elly being very unsettled for the first couple of weeks and want to have things as easy and less frustrating as possible, but every bub is different and so is the cast they use, so we will just have to wait.

Claire- Oh your boys are beautiful, and your new little one will be no different. Good luck with the next scan.

Catherine- I have dark dark features aswell & Df is also quite dark but fair when he was young. Mya is very fair with blonde hair & blue eyes & Bodhi is dark like me. U just never know how they will come out LOL

CatherineL Guest

Amy - lol.. the same thing happen to my cousin, and she is fully dark... I always thought that darker genes were more predominant than the lighter ones.. but it's just the luck of the draw i suppose!

Hey girls,
    Whats happening this week??

Why is everyone so quiet? i hope its caz ur all full of mothers day love, too full to move!!!!
    i just passed my first doula exam... very excited over here!!! i told myself i wanted to sit and finish and pass it today as a mothers day gift to myself and i did!!! hooray, and then i rewarded myself with some white lindt balls from Eden hooray again!!!!
    so are we doing rosser park on tues??? something anything???

Congrats Gill!! what a fabo present to give yourself! And Eden good girl for giving mummy her favourite Chocs!

Hope everyone had a great mothers day... i did!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE FOR YESTERDAY!!!

Congratulations Gill!!!! Nice work

I dont think i'll be up for anything tomorrow. I put myself on a low GI diet last week & my body seems to be detoxing from it at the moment ie: I need to go to the loo like every 5 five minutes TMI sorry lol.
    Hopefully catch up with everyone real soon.

Toodle OoOoo xoxox

Gill, yes im up for Rosser park tomorrow, providing i dont have to run around like a rat with jobs. We have just sold our house, possibly putting a contract on a block of land at Coomera Waters and trying to find a house to rent! ARGHHHHHHH! Oh and Elly goes in for her op on Thurs (why do we do this to ourselves)?

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi everyone
    Congratulations Gill i wish i could do something like that just dont think im ready for study just yet.
    Mel i wish Elle the best of luck for thursday hope everything goes well and try not to worry about it to much.
    I wont be going tomorrow as i am a bit concerned about Aoifes eyesight an have booked her an appointment with our doctor
    Claire congratulations (boy) you wont have to buy much clothes .
    Hope everyone has a nice time tomorrow take care an ill see use all soon.

Thanks Bernie, hope everything is ok with Aoife's eyesight, i remember you told me about it a while ago, obviously no better, poor little chicken.

Looks like no one can play again this week except Gill and I. Did you still want to go to Rosser Park Gill or you want to give it a miss?? I really dont mind as i do have a bit of stuff to do, but not urgent. Claire are you coming?? Catherine- i dont mind if you want to borrow my little girl!! Just kidding!! Did you want to join us tomorrow??

CatherineL Guest

Funmummy - Your little girl is too cute.. i wouldn't wanna give her back!! I hope you ladies have fun tomorrow if you end up meeting up - Danny is home (till Thursday) and has me on a leash, but hopefully i will be able to come soon! BTW - congrats on the sale of your house

yes she is very cute! Hope you have fun this week with DH at home.

Hey girls! I agree with Gill...whats happening with everyone!?? hehe. We are incredibly busy mummies. We should get this meeting thing up and running again. Maybe on a day that suits everyone?

I cant do Rosser Park today. My mummy is back from Hong Kong so I am meeting her and dad for lunch at Robina.

Bernie, I hope everything is ok with Aoife.

Mel, Good luck for thursday. Give Ellie a big cuddle for me.

Catherine, how is your belly feeling?? Im still not feeling too much movement because of the anterior placenta. I hate it!! lol. I know bubs is moving in there somewhere. I just want to feel pregnant!.

Ok I better go. My boys are being oddly quiet.....

Hugs to everyone!

hey Mel- sorry, i figured noone was playing... if ur not busy this arvo text me(have emailed you) and i'll meet ya for a coffee, if not, big hugs and kisses and wishes for you and sweety Elly on thurs.O and congrats on ur house sale!!!
    Bernie- heres hoping little Aoife is ok...
    Anna- hows ur new group?
    Catherine- hows ur belly going??
    Claire- hiya!!!!
    Amy- off the loo yet lol??
    What about friday?? just a simple(lol- with kids yeh right) coffee at robina town centre?? Maybe in the arvo so bubs can have their morning naps?? that way maybe Catherine and Bridget can come? and we can have a chat about a day to make permanent???
    maybe?
    Mel- dont have ur addy???????

ok, lots of love to everyone and thanks for ur congrats. xoox
    Last edited by Edensmumma; May 15th, 2007 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Mel- dont have ur addy???????

LOL Gill, i'm getting better thank god! I'm attempting the gym today. If i have to jump off the tredmill to run to the toilet tho, i'm outta there!
    I think arvo meets r probably going to work better for me now. So if we decide to go for coffee at robina on friday arvo, i'll be there! Anytime after about 1 is good for me. Gives me a chance to give mya lunch & hopefully get her to have a nap b4 i go.

Good luck on thursday Mel. Lots of (((hugs))) for u & Elly!

The bloody inlaws are up here for a week from tomorrow... bleurgh.... If anyone wants to do something next Wednesday I would be so happy!!!!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast