Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #4

Is it this coming Friday that it is??

Last edited by shazd; May 16th, 2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: questions hard to type

I'll be there this Friday So I hope so!

CatherineL Guest

Yes Sharon! This week...

Hmmm.... I wasn't confused half then was I???

haha....looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday. Hey guess what!! I felt my bubba today on the outside! YAY!!! Im so excited. It really makes you feel pregnant when you can feel that little person inside you. Now I just have to catch the right time for Joe to cop a feel! lol. I cant wait for Bailey to be able to feel it. The look on his face is going to be like, WHAT THE!?? there really is something in there hahaha

Claire - I had an anterior placenta too! It took ages for me to feel Jeremy move. I think I could count the number of times on 2 hands that other people felt him

Looking forward to Friday

WooHoo Claire!! I love it when u can feel it on the outside for the first time. Looks like an Alien moving in ur body hehe.
    I bet everytime u tell Joe to quickly feel it stops moving tho LOL. It took Leon soooo long b4 he was able to feel it

cant go tomorrow BOOHOO i have to have lunch with with DH's dad!!! Not all bad, I'm sure it'll be a good lunch (OH AND A FREE LUNCH!) but if he brings along that crazy woman (ie. DH's grandmother) So help me that I dont jump out a window...

Maybe next time for me, huh???

Sharon- whenever DH's grandmothers is making u go nuts just stare at ur free lunch and take a deep breath and enjoy the food.... dont get me started on in laws. LOL
    My aunty who i havent seen in ten years is travelling the country- as ol folks do and shes in town.. shes coming over for coffee at 1ish tomorrow, so i'd say i'd be late but i'm still coming, i'm only 15 mins away so should be doable...
    looking fwd to meeting newbies..
    xoox

Thanks Gill - I am SO SO SO hoping she doesn't show up... I should probably order the steak just in case.. use that knife.. LOL JOKING!!!

If I do get done with lunch before 3 I might head over - but I cant promise, DOH!!!

Anyone up for next Wednesday still??? I know for a fact I am bored that day.

hi all have a great day today!!

So do we still have some takers for today?

CatherineL Guest

I'll still come.. but i don't know exactly where to go in Robina Town Centre...

And i keep having visions that i won't know how to spot who i'm supposed to be meeting, i'll just single out some poor lady with a child and she will have no clue what i'm on about!

Catherine - do you know Robina at all?

Let me know where you can find, and I'll meet you there if you like, then we can go to the cafe together.

The cafe is downstairs underneath the foodcourt. However....if you park in David Jones carpark...walk out the doors on the lower lever (makeup sections) and walk straight ahead. Youll pass one cafe on your left which is not the one we are going too hehe...keep walking about 100m until you get to a grassy bit in the centre and Cafe Aruba is on your left hand side. Cant miss it.......

Ill have a bright red pram with two crazy boys. Im wearing jeans and a pink tshirt and have a pregnant belly lol. Cant miss me!.

Oh and...Catherine, do you use msn? Whats ur email addy?

im still coming, be good escape from aunty over for coffee awkward silence moment..hehehe...
    Eden will have on red velvet overalls.(velvet?!?! i hear u say)...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast