Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning Sickness Discussion

Hi MummaBear79,

I too have morning sickness this time which I never had with the first. Its Horrible I know I was sick all day and at night. But now its starting to go away, I will be 14wks on monday. We too are also hoping for a girl as I am over run with boys in our house.
    Good Luck.

Hi,

I would have to say that my morning sickness got worse with each baby. Don't ask me why? It might have been all in my head. lol.

Morning sickness generally eases of around 12 weeks. There is alot happening in your body up until that time. They believe those hormone / physical changes are the cause of morning sickenss.

Unfortunately, its not the same for all women. But keep your fingers crossed. It should hopefully subside in around 2-3 weeks.

Lindys Guest

Oh I feel for you! I had it for 16 weeks with my twins and 20 weeks in my current pregnancy Maybe it gets worse because with each subsequent pregnancy, as you have other stresses like running after toddlers?! My bubs are all boys too, so nothing to do with sexes! I really hope you get better soon...nothing worse (BTW-Ginger Beer really helped me)

hugs
    Last edited by Lindys; March 11th, 2007 at 09:29 PM.

I am about 10 1/2 weeks, and this weekend I was able to eat "as normal"...had 3 meals, which is a first for a while. So for me, I say about 10 1/2 weeks. Hope it's the same for you.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

MUmmabear, I only had mild M/S with my first 2, but have had it much worse with this pregnancy. Mine didn't really subside till about the 15 week mark.

I think alot of it is because we still ahve to run around after 2 other littles!

Hope you feel better soon

Mine has only just dropped off in the last few days. I have been feeling sick, almost constantly since week 6. I started to become less constant, the vomiting stopped, and now it has all but gone.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Spring

For me, around 14 weeks. Hopefully it subsides for you soon sweetie!

I had no sickness at all with my first, then increasing sickness with each pg! although the last two were about the same. It started by about 6-7 weeks and was over by 12 weeks, although even after that some foods still repelled me.
    I hope you feel better soon!

10 weeks with my first and 14 weeks with my second.
    Hang in there, I remember all too well how miserable it is ...yuck

My morning sickness started to lessen around 10 or 11 weeks. I think it was pretty much gone by about 13 weeks or so.
    I hope it goes away soon for you.

Mine started to go away about week 10/11, it has only really gone away though this week, and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow.

Your so right....this has been my worst morning sickness. I have bever been so sensitive to smells....and breakfast.

Luckily mine has eased from 15 weeks....So there is light at the end of the tunnel and the usual advice of small meals often.

Goodluck Jac

For me, morning sickness started at about 7 weeks, and was very very extreme. Luckily at 12 weeks it settled down. I couldnt even listen to some sounds it was so bad (coughing, frying).

I really hope it settles for you real soon!! You have my sympathy 100%.

Hi mumma bear (im also a mumma bear, only called mbear), anyway, im pregnant with #3 too. I am 12.5 weeks now and am no longer vomiting each moring. With my first two pregnancies i had NO SICKNESS, not one vomit. So this was a bit of a shock to me......weeks 8-10 were my worst. Im starting to feel human again, and can stay up till 9pm these days LOL....

Hi
    Mine started at 7 weeks and lasted everyday until 14 weeks. From wk 14 to 16 it eased off to once or twice a week. Im now 20 weeks and havnt been sick since wk 16.
    Hope you feel better soon...

Mummabear - mine started around 6weeks and didnt stop until 13-14wks. And now its like I never had it! Chin up - it does get better sweets. I was having lots ginger in iced water or tea to help ease the sickness.

Oh I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have just posted in 2nd tri about m/s..... I'm 22w and still sick every morning without fail!!
    It seems to be getting worse too!!!
    I hope your m/s clears up soon!!!! fingers crossed!
    Nicky

Default Gastro or morning sickness?

Hi there,

Well I live in Adelaide and there is a gastro outbreak. I am not sure how far along I am in the pregnancy but I would think not to far.

I have been feeling fine up until this morning when I suddenly felt sick and I havent been able to eat anything.

There is a gastro outbreak going round and I could have that as I saw my mother yesterday and she has had the runs (but thinks it is something she ate).

I am not sure how I would tell the difference between gastro and morning sickness?

TIA

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast