Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning Sickness Discussion

Percy Guest

I still haven't had any morning sickness - only about 50% of women do get it so don't worry!!!

All seems to be ok. Did you dr know about your op? Did he say if the baby would've been ok? I know a friend of mine had an op when she was just pregnant too and her baby is fine.

When I was pg I felt exactly the same as i did before, the only difference was my growing belly. In saying that I was very hungry in the 1st and 3rd tri but I'm always hungry but I was ALWAYS hungry when pg IYKWIM? Enjoy!

Angela80 Guest

Percy,

Thanks for your reassurance with morning sickness.

I actually went to the doctor last week cause I got a bad case of thrush from the medication post op.

When I told my Dr we were only using withdrawal methods for contraception, she ran a number of tests including iron, ruebella (spelling?) and pregnancy, which she called on Monday to let me know that I was pregnant!

She didn't mention anything about my op, but yesterday I called the cosmetic clinic and had a chat to the nurse there. She had a laugh and told me I would be surprised how many women get pregnant straight after their boob jobs or even don't know they're pregnant when they get them done! She said there's no danger to the baby with what's happened which made me feel so much better!

I think I'll start feeling better when I have my first scan and they tell me bub's alive! And of course when I start seeing a belly.

I don't have any further advise to the other girls other than to say I had exactly what you described, but I just wanted to say glad you found this board and congratulations!

Hi Angela
    I did not have m/s until after 6wks - now it is in full force so please enjoy yourself now before it kicks in. I had cramps in my right side pelvic region like period-pains up to about 6wks too - they stopped and m/s started.

Congratulations on your pregnancy - I am sure all is well and what a nice surprise from the doctors. Don't stress too much - this site is fantastic for helping us 'paranoid' ladies get through.
    Take care.

I didn't get m/s with either of my pregnancies. Cross your fingers and hope you don't get it too.

Enjoy your pg and bellybelly!

Angela, it depends on who is asking, but as I've thrown up for no reason twice (and from raw onions in food twice) I class that as no M/S. But when I want to play the martyr it's fab. "Oh, you just never know when this thing is going to strike. Morning! Ha. I can be in a restaurant, at a prayer meeting, it's so embarrassing. The mornings are twice as bad, but I'm halfway through my pregnancy and it hasn't stopped yet. Oh, it's awful!"

My M/S upchucks were at 10+5 and 19+2 I think, I'm so excited because if I get more upchucks at just before 30w and just before birth I can tell everyone I had M/S through my entire pregnancy, it didn't get better once, and get sympathy! Hahaha!

But otherwise, I have no M/S and it's nothing to worry about.

I also got cramping about 8-9w; it's your uterus growing so the baby will fit in. Feels a lot like period pain, but if there's no blood then all is good.

Although, sorry, I'm not crazily paranoid, but I do understand why you would be.

Default Morning Sickness Already ???? 11 DPO

Hi ,

I got my positive yesterday I am now 11 DPO - i had a major nervous feeling that made me feel like spewing all afternoon...

This morning i woke at 5am and just really felt like hurling and that if i coughed to hard i would... Is it possible for me to have morning sickness now or is it just my nerves still..

Now i am having trouble drinking my tea it seems to have way to much sugar or something...

Meegm, HI!
    Maybe its a mixture of nerves, excitement, and hormones! I was feeling sick on days 11 and 12 dpo....Its subsided now...Good luck hun. Hope things calm soon!!

I thought it was nerves yesterday hehehe when i got the + i started almost shaking - we have only been off implanon since 18th August, so i am still slighlty in denial.. HA!

I hope i goes soon too.. im feeling CRAP.

I would say yes because my m/s started from 5DPO(got + at 13DPO) and it lasted until 10.5 weeks.

Red face

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You poor thing....

its going on in waves im ok one minute then the next im not....

Sorry but sounds like m/s to me Mine seemed to really subside around 13 wk mark although every now and then I'll get a little funny if I'm hungry or smell something gross. Your taste changes too, so maybe for now your tea will taste different.

thanks girls.... looks like a got some stuff to look forward too..(NOT)

Thanks for the help...

kizzy Guest

My m/s (nausea anyway) started early as well - that's what made me do a HPT.
    I'm still waiting for it to go away!

Lets hope it ends soon Kizzy.....

sophabulous Guest

Default Late morning sickness

Did anyone get morning sickness later in their first trimester, or even later?

I really haven't had it at all until this morning, and was figuring I was going ok. But just wondering if there have been other 'late bloomers'??

Hi,
    I had mild nausea since I have been pregnant, but I have found that it has changed its pattern a bit as the pregnancy has progressed. I am almost 14 weeks and I have a lot more nausea at night. I was hoping it would go away by now
    Good luck
    Melissa

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast