Thread: Morning sickness??

Question Morning sickness??

So how early can you get M/S?? And how long does it usually last??

Cheers

With both my DD's I got morning sickness from about 5weeks and it stayed until 16 weeks

Cheers tali!

I'm due for AF tomorrow, DF and I are not starting TTC until next year ... but on my chart we DTD 2 days before O and 1 day after, and my O was confirmed on an ultrasound. Long story as to why, but this time of year and a few beers and whala! But if we were BFP it would be all good also.

I just started feeling really nauseated yesterday around then went until I layed down last night and felt sick again and then sick ever since my toast this morning.

I also can't cough hard because my ovariy/middle area cramps up ... I do feel very much like AF is on it's way but I never get sick in the belly :S

So yeh just checkin when M/S can start!!!

INSAMITY Guest

I too was from about five weeks but it was more of an all day sickness..
    In the second trimester it was only in the afternoons and by the third trimester it was back to all day again...

Yeh well it has been constant today INSAMITY, just thinking it's way to early tho.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see, it does feel like AF is on her way.

With my first I got m/s from 3 weeks, had it until I gave birth to her. This pregnancy, I got it at 6 weeks, and it went away at 8 weeks.

Thanks Jodi,

I just recalculated, and we DTD the day before and after not 2 days before ...

Still feel AFish and Nausea seems to have eased a little for the moment

I think I got nausea around 4 or 5 weeks then vomiting around 8 - 10 weeks. And I've had it all the way though.

I have had nausea for three days, so you can get it pretty early... and I had my first spew this morning which was *fun*.

I've had all day queasiness since about week 6. At 12 weeks I had a big dizzy/nausea spell and the other day I had my first spew (twice and hopefully the last). Things seem to be easing up now.

Thanks for all the replies ...

Tested yesterday and today and got strong BFP's both times ... we are over the moon

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I think that means... we might be due on the same day lol, I was due for AF yesterday... but tested very early!

OHHH Congratulations to you both what a wonderful suprise just in time for xmas

Congratulations! I got ms 5 days before af was due and everyone thought I was making it up! I knew though...

INSAMITY Guest

CONGRATS!!! What wonderful News!

Thats great hope M/S doesnt last too long..

Leasha, I punched in my details to the computer and I have had 2 different answers one the 06-08 and one the 08-08 ... so yes we are VERY close!!!

Thanks to everyone for your congrats, it's all very excited

M/S is no where near as bad, still have niggly pains etc I just hope everything is doing what it should!!! I have moments of feeling like oooo I'm gonna be sick or pass out but otherwise I'm ok.

I do get stabbing pains when I sneeze or cough hard is that 'normal'???

Hi, I also get from 03-08 to 08-08 depending on what calculator I use. But I know its 06-08 because I know when I O'd.

Well (this is going to be TMI!) I have some kind of stabbing pains, but I know I am a bit blocked up and it hurts around there, so I am pretty sure my pains aren't baby related. I also have some cramps in there, like period pain, but not nearly as painful, which I have read are normal, just the uterus growing.

Come and join the August 08 BellyBuddies group (unless you already have and I completely missed it! LOL!).