Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

tiggy Guest

Hey Sal,

What a gret photo of your miracle!
    I hope you are starting to feel that it is all real now.

As for me, I'm having a fragile day, not feeling confident, just want the next two and a bit weeks to hurry on by.
    I'm tired too so that doesn't help. You know, I just want everything to be okay. 2004 was such a terrible year with losing William and then the horrible infertility (although not as long as it took to conceive Will). I am willing these little babies to be well and healthy! Also Sal, I have to tell you, people's reactions have been very disheartening. They are happy to find out I am pregnant but when they hear that there are twins in there, they become very negative and this hurts alot. I KNOW this will be high risk. I know that this will be a very stressful pregnancy. I know I already have five kids in my house and two more is going to make life very very full and busy. I can live with all of those things. I feel really lucky and blessed to be given this chance (and I feel it will be my last) to take home my babies. I'm scared, Sal. I didn't get to take William home. I never got to bath him, feed him, even change his nappy. I want to do those things. I want to feel the weight of those babies as I walk out of the hospital.

Sorry Sal, never ask a fragile pregnant woman how she is! LOL Thanks for asking and thanks for listening.

Sal Guest

Oh Tiff, that is awful that people are reacting badly to your news of twins. You already have a set of twins, don't you? So if anyone is capable of bringing home a lovely healthy pair of bubs, it's you. Some people don't have any sense of how anxious a pg woman might be, so their 'high risk' comments they probably don't think a big deal of, but you don't need any extra things to worry about.

I can't even imagine how awful 2004 must have been for you and your family. It must be an extra burden to have a terrible event popping into your head. But 2005 is turning into a great year for you, I am very excited for you and can't wait to see the first u/s piccies of your bubs. Please hang in there, only a few more weeks before you reach some reassuring milestones

Gee, I think we need Keen in here to do some of her crazy thought-distracting antics!

Sal - Thats fantastic! I'm only on for a minute to see how you went but will look at your pic a little later on!

Amy - Spotting seems to be a regular thing after you get the best news ever ](*,) I will quote from Gab "As long as it is a little bit and not so bad cramps, it should be ok" (Or words to that effect) I think brown is good as it indicates old blood, so it could have been something left over that your body is getting rid of?? In any case, it scares the living daylights out of you! Thankfully I have not had any more since, fingers crossed.

Tiggy - How awful and how RUDE!

Oh Sal, your scan piccie is making me cry. How wonderful, I am just so thrilled for you. Laughing at your "me me me", I'm a bit like that today!

Tiff Honey - Big Hugs, from what I know I think you are an incredibly strong lady. Feel free to vent or whatever you want in here, that's what we're here for.

Cailin, glad to hear all is well.

Jo - Thanks for the reassurance. I'm sure everything is fine and yes I did think that maybe brown spotting is a slightly better sign in the general context of things. BT will help and then not long till the scan. I have had cramps pretty much since about a week after the transfer, feels well like AF is on her way.

Well I'm off home soon to lie on the couch and order DH around!!

Love to all

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Congratulations Sal - you pic of bub looks great ~Charlotte~ @ 12 weeks was an unrecogisable blob.

and MOTM =D>

Amy - thinking good thoughts only and hoping it all settles down,rest up

Tiff - have a nice family holiday in Tassie and enjoy yourself as much as you can.

JO -glad everything is okay for you too

TamB - great to see those double figures for you

Gabby - have you had Munchy's scan yet ?

I am so inspired by all these IVF and LT ttc bubbas.

Take care everyone
    :wave: hope I can join you sooner ....

Just locking this thread & opening up a new one guys

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789