Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

Sal I'm hanging out to see your u/s pictures, not long to go now! I just got the results of my second BT back today and all is looking great - up around the 5000 mark now so I have breathed a small sigh of relief. You're right though - bring on the 12week mark. I have absolutely no symptoms yet but it's early days.

Hope everyone else is good.

Take Care

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

That is great news Amy
    thinking of you

Sal Guest

Amy, those numbers are great! Do you have a date for your first u/s yet?

Yep, getting piccies posted will be my number one priority on Wednesday (assuming everything is OK... 8-[ )

Sal Guest

Thanks Shannon! I've been following your story but haven't been able to think of an adequate thing to say (I always worry about making some post that will be seen as trite or cliched). But I'm thinking of Jessalyn and you and family and I hope all works out well.

Sal Guest

Thanks! It's at 8.30am, which is great because I don't have too many hours in the morning for my nerves to flair up.

What on earth is gong on here ](*,) BB keeps disconecting me when I hit the submit button ](*,) and I have to log in again and I lose my post ](*,)

Sal- Have fun on Wednesday! Do they still copy it onto a video, or are they more advanced and use dvd now?

Amy - Woohoo! Isn't is great when your numbers keep going up!

I'm still spotting here ](*,) today's was a brownish color, still only a tiny bit. Anyway after 4 mornigs of it, I made an appt with my GP to have another BT done. Got the results back a couple of hours ago, my levels have risen to 29064, I'm taking that as a good result Nice jump in a week!

8 days to my scan!

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend!
    Jo

Sal Guest

Jo, those numbers are just great! =D>

Re the u/s, not sure what happens. At the 6w one I didn't even get a pic, I had to take a photo of my xray. Either way, blobby will be appearing here again!!

Wow Jo those numbers are great. I'm sure everything is fine - if it's twins then there's a lot going on in there which could explain the spotting! Can't wait to hear about your scan.

I have to ring the clinic today and get my dates for the scan. I think they do it at around 7 weeks here, so in another couple of weeks.

Sal can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow, will be nice piece of mind for you!

Jo do you think you'll get a ticker after your scan??

Sal and Jo,

both of your scans will be fine!!!

(still here) Hayseed

Amy - Yeah, all going well, i will get a ticker after the scan and also announce it properly here!

YAY no spotting this morning! Hopefully it was nothing! Feeling a little queasy atm, strange time to have morning sickness LOL

Hope all is well
    Jo

Sal Guest

Hi Hay, good to see you're still around! You know, I was thinking yesterday about how you nervously announced you were pg way back in November, then were (understandably) so nervous about your scans. Not fully understanding your history, I always thought you'd be fine. So thanks for reassuring me now!

Jo, yay on no spotting. Yay (kinda, you know what I mean) on getting m/s ...you know...if it's twins :-$ ...it's likely to set in earlier... ask Tam

Hayseed- Are you getting very fed up now? I remember in the last month, I was wishing Jack was here, everything was an effort, then when I was induced and went into labour, I changed my mind and wanted him to stay in there a bit longer 8-[ LOL!

Sal - Can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow! Then it's only one week for mine HOORAY!

Yay - it's just about a scan a week in here! Mine looks set for the 20th so 2 weeks tomorrow. Yay I can't wait! The nurse said I'm now on a level playing field with everyone else, which I'm presuming she means naturally conceived pg's.

Hmmm sickie feeling is a good sign Jo! How about you Sal, any symptoms?

Hay, I'm hanging in there for you!

Take care all

Sal Guest

It's just all too exciting in here! And Gab's morph scan is sometime around now-ish I think, too.

Amy, no I'm not really feeling any symptoms. But I'm going through a less worried phase at the mome, am not doing countless google searches about missed m/c today (but was yesterday :-$ ).

How about you - any symptoms creeping in there yet?

Hi,
    Jo - that's great that the spotting has eased. But your hormone levels sound great anyway and I'm sure that all will be great!
    Amy-Hubby is not letting us find out the gender - he wants a surprise which I will probably be happy about when the time comes. 2 weeks til the scan - they are always so exciting and reassuring. Your cats sound like a handful. I'm looking after my mum's burman at the moment - and she is very clingy!! but cute. However, our cat - a big long hair domestic cross persian is not very happy about it!! Lots of hissing.
    Sal - Goodluck for the u/s, I hope all goes well.

Ah yes Sal, the internet is great but it's also totally freaked me out when I've done searches on certain things. Think sometimes it's best not to know TOO much if you know what I mean.

Carrie - DH and I always said we wouldn't find out the sex of the baby, but now after IVF and trying for so long I think we've waited so long I don't want to wait any longer! Good on you for being so patient and getting that fabulous surprise at the end of all the hard work!

Finding it hard to type as our kitten is chasing the mouse cursor around the screen.

Take care all, fingers crossed all is well tomorrow Sal.

Just dropping by to wish Sal all the very best with your u/s tomorrow - will no doubt show a wonderfully stong little one. Cant wait to see piccies!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast