Hey guys

First day back at work was okay...in between my groups that I run I was frantically expressing milk and hoping that the adolescent boys I was due to see next didn't come early!!!

Felix has just finished (fingers crossed!) a really hard stage. For 4 weeks there, he was waking every 2-3 hours...teething!!! And I think he got a bit sick too! We had him on Nurofen and was only told early this week to get him off it! Apparently, although you can get Nurofen for babies, it's not particularly good for their tummies...no wonder he kept waking with tummy aches (only relieved by giant size farts!!!)

Can you believe he's now 5 months??? We start solids next month...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Anyway...he's doing much better now.

Ltl. Panda...you're next girl!!! HOW EXCITING!!! How long is it exactly?

Nic...love you you explained your little one's weight to your DD...priceless!

Lenny...all the best with the scan...you are not going to believe how much your little one has grown!!! So awesome!

DJTTC...that's great news about not going back to work! Yay for you!!! Aren't the smiles just gorgeous! Now that Felix is feeling better, he's back to his old smiley self again...which is just lovely!

Mako...Sage teething already! Wow!!! Hope it settles really quickly! Just to let you know...we found SM33 far more effective than Bonjella!

Kimbe...well done on getting your bag packed! It's getting really close, hey? I loved seeing that bag next to my bed every night...it's a real reminder that this is really going to happen!

To KTgirl, Satya, Marcellus, Lismith,Traceylee...hope all is going
well!

Marcellus...how are you finding Dr Thyer? I so hope you're happy with him!