thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - Sept/Oct 2007

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #10
    BellyBelly Member

    Jan 2007
    In my own little world.
    1,035

    WOW things have been motoring along in the last few days on here!
    Sonya. Sooo glad to hear your bloods have been positive. Keep hanging in there hun, we are all cheering for you!
    Lis, Hope you feel better soon. It is tough when you feel like the living dead but feel too guilty to complain. Feel free, we will all understand!
    Mako, good for you. I would have done the same thing. I once was made to come in for the saturday am when I was meant to finish up on the friday. Unfortunately, I wasnt as strong then and just caved in. Go Girl!
    Kotare, Dont worry about missing your apt anymore. I missed a GP one and he is really hard to get into. I appologised to him when I saw him at my work (small town) and he didnt even realise it had happened. I told him I was doing him a favour catching up on his schedule. So far, everytime I have been to see him I have waited 1 1/2hrs in the waiting room cause he is always soooo late. Once I even forgot to go to work when my shifts were changed. That was a bit of a problem!!
    Marcellus, Wow I cant believe your great aunt didnt work it out the second time! Sounds like a plan to me but preferably not in the waiting room...
    Kimbe, Your scan sounds great. How cute that bubs was sucking her thumb!!! It makes you go all gooey doesnt it?
    Jo. Glad your classes are really working for you. I think I am the same as you in the planning department. How are you meant to plan when you have no idea really how you will react?? tricky.
    Me, sorting out the nursery properly now. I have painted the furniture and am sorting out all the crap that has accumulated in that room over the last 8yrs of living here... I have started washing all the little things now that I have somewhere to store them and that is fun. (as much fun as washing can be lol) Saw my folks on the weekend. They have just come back from China where they bought a little Panda toy for the baby which was so nice as they did the same for my new nephew also.
    Not much else happening. DH has FINALLY felt the kicks now as we were able to get the timing right. Big thrills for him. He is coming and talking to my belly now and is very cute. We have not seen if it is a boy or girl but everyone seems to think girl... any guesses?
    Last edited by sazzafrazz; October 11th, 2007 at 10:40 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07
    By Astrolady in forum Pregnancy And Parenting After Long Term TTC
    : 155
    : June 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
  2. Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - April 2007
    By sushee in forum Long Term TTC
    : 150
    : April 7th, 2007, 07:26 PM
  3. MCHN (Maternal & Child Health Nurse) check-ups
    By BellyBelly in forum Baby & Toddler Information
    : 2
    : October 25th, 2006, 01:56 PM