WOW MAKO

I am not in here for a couple of days and look at what I miss.......just to think that the next time we hear from you, you will be a mum....CONGRATULATIONS.

Ktgirl, welcome to the team, all the girls in here are great.

DJTTC, I guess you are next hun, it could happen any time now, hope you have you bags packed...... hehehe.

Lismith, glad your scan went well, its always great to get reassurance from a great scan.

Sonya, marcellus, Kotare, kimbe and Sazzafraz, hope you ladies are all doing just great, and baby is giving you happy vibes, even if they come with emotional tears.

DH got to feel midget move yesterday while lying in bed, it was flexing for dad apparently. I was told i looked skinny and was all belly, that was nice, bring on the compliments....I am getting very inpatient at work and cannot concentrate, just cannot be bothered anymore. Thant’s it for me.... talk to you soon.