Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - September 2005

tiggy Guest

Shazz,

I understand EXACTLY how you feel. Those numbers look great but it doesn't stop you from worrying and wondering if everything will be ok this time around. It's ok and I think it's normal (at least I hope it is, otherwise, they'll be locking me up soon)!

Take care and I'm thinking of you.

Tiff ~ if they lock you up they will be locking us all up 8-[ but on the bright side we will all still be together

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz,

I still knicker-check/worry/wonder if I should ask for another scan/worry about wierd twinges and pains etc etc. I don't think I'll ever stop.

The only thing I did stop doing was POAS, which was a relief to DH as I must have spent a small fortune on them! Lol!

And as Sal said, if they thought it was an EP, they would be doing something quick smart. Good luck for the scan, I just know everything will be fine.

love
    sushee

Those numbers look great Shazz. Unfortunately the stressing doesn't ever really stop I don't think, and just imagine what it's like once you have the baby in your arms - then the stressing really starts!! I still knicker check and I'm 14 weeks and know other girls further along than me still do too. The scan will be great! Take care Love.

Hope you are all well.

Sal Guest

:gossip: I still knicker-check 8-[

I still knicker check too.

Well I am back from my scan and I have 2 healthy babies. We are the proud parents of a BOY and a GIRL. YAY!!!!!!

Sal Guest

congrats again Tam! you know I had 'pigeon pair' vibes from you right from the start.

Great #'s Shazz, yep I heard that too, that EP's have HCG that doesn't double like it should.

Tam, thats fantastic, 1 of each. Is this the first girl in the Pg after LT TTC thread?

TAM THAT IS SOOOOO COOL! You must just be on top of the world!! I am so thrilled for you. Very very awesome news!

Sal I know. I was thinking of you when we were told it was one of each. LOL!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam,

I'm so wet Tam, Started getting all weepy about your wonderful news. God, I'm such a girl! I'm blaming it on the pg hormones!

love
    sushee

tiggy Guest

OMG Tam!!!!
    That is fantastic news!
    CONGRATULATIONS! HOw do you feel!!!!??????!!!!!!

I'm so so so happy for you and DH

OMG well done Tam and a huge congrats i am so happy for you
    and thank you all for trying to put me at ease

Ooooh yay Tam

BTW I was a knicker checker the ENTIRE pregnancy 8-[

Tam - CONGRATULATIONS :boy: - So Sal was right (& apparently my bizarre dream was prophetic after all...)

Shazz - your levels look fabulous & Sal is right, if they were really worried they certainly wouldnt be waiting.

Sush - Pleased to hear everything is coming along well with your little darlin...

Sal, Amy, Gab, Cai, Tiff, Shell, Jo, Mel, - Missing you all. Hoping all is going great guns.

More spotting, last night thru this morning, trying not to worry, as after all it's only spotting. 1st obgyn aptmt is Monday.

We'd love to have you all from LT TTC graduate Keen, including you, eagerly awaiting your prompt arrival... :-)

Sal Guest

Shell, I'm sure you don't need them but I'm sending extra :bluestick: and inkstick: anyway. Good that you have an OB appt coming up soon, so that you can be reassured about everything.

Tiff, when is your morph scan?

Oh, and before I forget, someone was asking if Tam's bean (or is that sprout) is the first LT TTC girl...no, Carrie had a beautiful little girl a few weeks ago.

Hope you're doing OK Shazz, let us know the good news as soon as you get it from your scan tomorrow.

Hi to all, OK must share - just got my first package of nappies in the post today (I'm going cloth nappies, not disposables) and they are SO CUTE!! So tiny, hard to imagine that I'm going to have my own delicious little wriggling bub early next year. It still hasn't really sunk in yet!

tiggy Guest

Yay, Sal!
    It's exciting, isn't it?? When I had the girls I loved shopping for all the bits and pieces.

My morph scan is on Wednesday, have had some bleeding over the last few days and am very freaked out Have been lying very still for most of the day and I am not going to work tonight.

WIll try to call the doctor again tomorrow (no answer today). Don't think anything is really wrong but would feel better knowing everything was good IYKWIM.

Can't wait for Wednesday though to see what I have on board!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast