Sazz I hope you enjoy your holiday hun. Its so exciting when you have something really nice to look forward to isn't it. I hope the tiredness eases for you soon too. Obviously your positive thinking at new years was the ticket for you sweet. This year is certainly turning out to be a very happy one for you and your dh.

Monnie How are you doing hun? Have you thought any more about the birth of ziggy?

Sammi and Jo I hope you are both well.

As for me I felt bub move for the 1st time yesterday. I was sooo excited and it just felt like butterflies in my tum. I went back to work yesterday too. I'm feeling much better. I think my infection has almost gone which is good.DH and I are supposed to be going camping at the weekend if its not raining. We will be doing it tough lol eg no power, water or toilet. What am I thinking? I must be nuts lol and he wants us to go away the next weekend too also with no power or toilet. I normally don't mind going away to these places but going and being pregnant is a bit of a different story. Oh well the things we do to keep life interesting.