Hi all,

Mako - It's so exciting having a baby bump isn't it, & you felt your bub move that must have been so amazing.

Sam - sorry to dissapoint you but I'm still waiting for the 2nd tri energy to kick in, hope it comes soon.
Hope you enjoyed the expo.

Monnie - glad to hear your feeling a bit better, not long now hey?

Well as for me still tired, can't fit into hardly anything anymore & this reflux is driving me crazy!
It just makes me feel so sick & I think I have to try to take something but I am so nervous about taking anything, I have written a post elsewhere & hopefully someone can help me.
Other than that I'm feeling so excited about this bub as it's becoming more & more real each day especially today because I was interviewing people at my work to replace me!

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
Dh - 34
Second chlomid / IUI March -