Hi all,
Wow on feeling your first kicks, Mako. I am so looking forward to that part!
I got a bounty bag with rennie in it so I guess that would be ok to take or they wouldnt be allowed to put it in there!
People are already asking how long I will work for... I dont know!!! I am finding there are things already that I cant do, such as lifting, and the others I work with arent making allowances for that yet. I will need to educate them a bit more I think. My boss has been asking me and also when I want to come back.... I work at a petrol station and I am thinking I will just cut out my night shifts to start with (most lifting) and take things as they come. As for after, I will probably do one or two nights a week and that way DH will have alone time with bubs without me looking over his shoulder plus we wont have to worry about child care. Hope things turn out that way!
Mako, is there any way you can do half the shifts you currently do so you dont have to go from all to nothing then back to full on again??? just a thought.
Bookmarks