Hi Jo, Feel free to whinge whenever you want hun. It always feels so much better. I would have clocked that lady weeks ago if I were you and I'm not a violent person in the slightest. People have absolutely no idea of what you are going through as each and every pregnancy and woman is different. I don't blame you for wanting atleast 6 weeks off before bub arrives. I would love to take that too but I know thats really not posible for me for a few reasons. Anyway most people would cut back their work hours when they are pregnant but not me, I've just agreed to take on more for next term. We'll see how that pans out only because 1 girl is leaving and the other refuses to do any more days(she only works 5 hours as it is)and the boss won't employ another teacher for a few hours a couple of times a week. I refuse to work Mondays as this is the day I have my scans done for bub and I know how hard it is to get someone to fill in for me.I had to explain this to my boss today so atleast she understands.
Sorry this is my vent for the month lol.
I hope you all have a good weekend. Its absolutely flogging down rain atm so I guess I'll be home for the weekend. I really didn't want to go away as I said a few days ago. I guess my wishes came true lol.
Bookmarks