Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ August 2005

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Congratulations Shell - sensational news to start August - wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy -knew it was a goer for you yesterday

Congrats Shell, well done!!!! \/

Well Done Shell! That is fantastic news! \/ \/

tiggy Guest

YAY Shell!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sal Guest

Shell, that is wonderful! Can't wait to hear the official BT this afternoon!

...ooh can't wait to get some more new arrivals to the pg ark in the next week or so!!

Thanks girls, it's official, I'm 3wks & 2 days pregnant (very early), HCG was 55 & proj was 112, to retest on Fri just to confirm #'s are doubling. First scan (viability & multiples check) Wed 31/8, the day after we get back from NZ. DUE 16/4 !!!

Sal Guest

CONGRATS Shell!!

Congratulations Shell - It's so great to see so many LT TTC'ers finally having some luck!

Hi Tiff- I'm unsure as to whether I said congrats to you - but if not i'll do it now....CONGRATS ON THE TWINS \/ Your web site is great - as are the little piccies of Bean and Sprout (LOL). Did you have to pay more for the 3D?
    Time has gone quickly hasn't it - I can't believe I only have three months left - especialy since I've been counting the days and weeks. I can't wait to meet my little one - so hopefully the next 14 weeks go quickly.

Sal Guest

Carrie did you find out the sex of your littl'un?

Thanks again girls. Well soooo much to learn/ask. Phoned my GP to ask when i need to c her & was told to come in this sat. What sort-of sensations should I be expected to feel this early? I've been getting these flickering type sensations on my RHS, just under my ribs. How far up does ur uterus go? Could it be burrowing or uterus stretching? So 7wk scan, then a 10-12wk NT scan, then a 18-20wk scan, is bout all i know right now. Going public, as obstetrics doesn't kick in in my health fund til 2wks b4 my due date. Public doesn't bother me, so long as I dont get any less monitoring.

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations,

Shell: Come and join us on the due in April board as well !!!

Jaime

thanks jaime, will do :-)

Sal Guest

Shell, you know much more about what is ahead than I did when I got my BFP! Were you at a fertility clinic? If so I think they organise your 6w u/s but then you need your GP to refer you for the NT and the morph scans plus refer you to your local public hospital. I'm going public, too (got rid of my private health care, couldn't afford it) and am very much looking forward to midwife care rather than seeing an OBS. I have my first antenatal appointment at the hospital the day after my morph scan - YAY! I was told that I wouldn't be seen before I'm 20w but my appt is when I'm 18.5w along.

As for sensations, I had a some tickling sensations but they were low down in my abdomen on my left side (I wasn't surprised at my 6w u/s to find that bubs had nested on my left side). Not sure about sensations under your ribs - bubs won't reach that far until way further along!

Thanks Sal, guess it's more inline with my belly button really.

Shell!! Congratulations, this is the best news. We are both having April babies.

Love,

Mel

Shell - Yay *claps* ! Isn't it nice that there are so many of us in here now. I'm going public as well. We went public with Jack (small country hospital) and I was put in a private room anyway as I was in hospital prior to the birth due to pre eclampsia. Our little hospital only has two beds to a room anyhow. Unfortantly we have to go to Shepperton, the Northern or one of the city hospitals this time as country hospitals don't deliver twins I hate the Northern, and I hate the Royal womans, and Shep might be too inconveniant for the people that will be minding Jack the lad. I think I might leave it all to the last minute and do it in an ambo somewhere on the Hume!

mel - I have resent the email to you. Someone somewhere is reading it and wondering WTF!

Hope everyone is aok!

WOW! How fantastic is this? I'm away for a few days and Mel and Shell get themselves knocked up! How absolutely fantastic! I am just so thrilled for you both and your wee miracles on board! Mel - especially after the ****ty week you had with losing Pusster, I think he may have had a paw (hand) in this.

I am just over the moon - have heaps of catching up to do so will do personals soon.

Take care all - I missed you!

It is getting very exciting in here. At last!!!!

A very good morning to you all!!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast