Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006 #2

Hhhmmmm...I just booked in for a brazillan wax....eeeekkkkkk

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Justine - the pinks, mauves,purples and lemons are all so cute - all the girls clothes are ... but the boys have nothing pink. Red is nice too -especially on Elmo !

Hope you feel better soon.

I would make it clear to them nicely... - this is not a hotel and there are no maids - except you - it you you made the mess you clean it up. I can't remember the sign my SIL has.

tiggy Guest

gee, I feel sorry for any giraffe babies that are breech! Ouch, they'd have a sore head and neck!

Hi ladies, we have gone quiet today????

:ms: Magic - brazillian sounds very daring! I can barely cope with a bikini wax.

Hi everyone.

Felt much more dodgy this morning for the first time :ms:. We had a very late night last night - and guess that didn't help.

Kar - yeah DH says that it will be too painful during pg, but I want to try it for the c/s!!! Anyway another one of my gf's said it's dreadful, don't do it and then another gf who has had 3 babies now has suggested dipliatory cream....

Any ideas ladies?

Sheree - Brazilian no way :eek: ... dipliatory cream is a good idea I have a new tube in the drawer.

Kar - Hang in there ... it can only get worse .I really loooked forward to that dodgy feeling and the :ms: but at the same time I wanted my DH to listen to my complaints - and his reply was - isn't that what you wanted ! NOICE ! Not !

Magic, I have had 2 brazilians. they are no more painful than a bikini wax really although one was less painful than the other as the girl that did it does heaps and is really experienced and was great at it, and very quick too. I think it would be more painful during pg. but then again, you are going to go through a major operation soon so how bad can a wax be in comparison? lol. You can always start and chicken out if it gets too painful.
    my heartburn has subsided and I have no m/s and I certainly did by now with DD (well actually evening sickness). But I think everything is still OK as my appetite is HUGE. lol

Sal Guest

OOh Anney, methinks less m/s = boy!

Sal,
    DP is thinking the same as you as my symptoms have been different this time. He says he doesn't mind what it is but I know he would like a boy. We are not going to find out this time so we have a while to wait!

DH talked me out of the brazillian last night, so I will try the cream.....thanks ladies.

Hhhmmmm m/s, I'm not sure re indication of gender, just that it's dreadful.......

\Morning ladies...

Well my MS was worse with my son. Maybe it wasn't so bad this time since I had to look after him and so didn't have time to feel so miserable.

Good thinking on the wax Sheree. Why put yourself through that, especially since there's a little less on show for a C/S (just a little lol). I'm just using my DH's clippers he uses for his side burns for a short trim. He'd kill me if he knew where it had been!!!!

I agree with your DH Sheree - why put yourself through that !

Justine - had a good chuckle over your DH's clippers -we have some somewhere but I can't find them I had the same idea - just trim the bushes a little and tidy.

Anney - I agree but how can you find out their experience and competance level - half way thru is way too late...once the wax is on - it has to come off !

Anney, great news on ur scan.

Not long for u either Ness.

Justine, hope u find some bright coloured clothes.

Ouch on a brazillian Sheree, hehe. PMSL Justine.

Oh Kar, hope the MS doesn't set in too much.

Hehe re your DH's clippers Justine.

Sal Guest

...ahem...check out my signature and my announcement elsewhere

Sal - what a legend!!!! Congratulations honey!

Another little natural miracle bubba, I'm so happy for you.

tiggy Guest

Trish has had her boys!!!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast