Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #2

Keep those legs crossed then Sush!!

NO LV FOR SUSH!!!!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

ROFL!!!!!!!

Yes, send them all to Mel!

Shazz-Are you out of bed yet? Or is it still raining? IKWYM though, it feels so warm and cozy in your bed when you can hear the rain outside.

Mel- Glad you’re getting in some good relaxation. I had a massage too today, a nice deep tissue one for my shoulders…mmm. My MIL looked after Kyla, she’s a very anxious person and whenever she looks after Kyla, Kyla cracks it for the rest of the night. My poor bub gave me a pleading look when I left her. I felt a bit bad…Luckily Kyla slept the whole time.

Sush – Yay re: your mum. You better have a chat with little ‘un and tell him to hold on (I think you’ll have a boy).

Sheree – Wow, that was a nice quick to the point birth!! Speaking of birth stories…. My mum had a home birth with my youngest sister. I was sent out of the room for jumping on the bed when she was in transition (I was only 3yrs). My other sister offered the newly born baby a suck of her lolly pop and Dad let all the kids in out Court line up for a look at the placenta! He then buried it in the back yard after which the dog dug it up and ate it. Lovely!

Lol Justine!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Well,

just back from my ob appt, and bub is well and truly engaged. He thinks that coz it's my fourth bub, that it means I shouldn't be wandering far from home, and he'll be very very surprised if I go more than a couple of weeks. His words were 'anytime from now'. I don't think so!

He said I can't have the bub on the 8th or 9th of April coz he's away on those days and after all we've been through togather, he'd be very unhappy if he missed this baby's birth! Lol! So I asked him, what's your prediction, and he said this time next week maybe?

God, i hope he's wrong! My mum will still be here!

Carrie, I think you're the only one here who's guessed a boy for me! I am wavering towards boy again now! I love that I kept it a surprise, this is so exciting!

And I hope Kyla settles for you. The poor thing, I can imagine the look she gave you!

Shazz, if you're still in bed, I'm jealous! Hot and sticky here and I could do with some rain!

love
    sushee

lol yep i'm out of bed for now would you beleive the darn rain stopped after about an hour then it got so hot i had to turn the air con on so no big rest for me today i have found the last 2 days though that i have fallen asleep in the recliner watching tv only for about 10 minutes and woken up with such a fright not knowing where i am :sleeping: i think the exhaustion (sp) is coming back early to bed tonight

Ps the itching seems to only really bother me now from tea time on through the night :-k so that could explain being so tired Doh!!

Sushee avoid the following : sex, curries, raspberry leaf, nipple pinching, long drives on very bumpy roads (this is what started my sister's labour), mmm any other suggestions people....

.... hot baths, leaving the house (LOL)....... :-k

Sush, we may go on the same day! Now wouldn't THAT be spooky???

LOL Sheree and Sush at your mother's stories. I thought my mother was the only one who had no idea what birth involved. Before she had me, she had no bloody idea what to expect which I found quite horrifying! Apparently my father also had to teach her the birds and the bees after they got married so I don't know why I'm surprised.

Carrie, your story was hilarious too. I can just see your parents planning this beautiful, peaceful homebirth experience only to have it foiled by all the other kids and the dog!

Shazz - mmmm, recliner sounds HEAVENLY ...

Humphrey - there's been no sex in this house since 1852 and we don't have a car but the other techniques sound achievable.

Wow Sushee - a weeks time? AAaaahhhh!

Justine- Nipple pinching?

Mel- DH, Kyla and I are going to the Fletcher's meet up. To bad that you're about to pop, I would have loved to meet you (Well it's good you're about to pop but sad for me that I can't meet you!)

Dang Carrie! There will always be a next time though. We will have to meet up at some point. I have the next 11 months off work so I'm sure we can arrange something!

Time for a new thread ladies HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678