Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2007

I hope you keep us posted!! An overseas BFP is definitely called for

Good morning
    Just wanted to pop in to let you all know that my scan went really well yesterday. Bubs is measuring at 7weeks and 5 days today with a heart rate of 167bpm.Our edd is 15/11/07 which is what we thought it would be. I have to say that I'm so much more relaxed now that I've had the scan and seen bubs and heart beat. Makes it all seem so much more real and makes the m/s all the more worth it lol.

that is fantastic mako!!!

great news on your good scan Mako - Imagine it must have been very reassuring!

That's wonderful Mako!

Great news Mako, we have to wait another 2 weeks until our scan...we're especially nervous because everyone keeps telling us it might be twins with our high HCG and doubling times....even a friend that is currently preg. with twins is pretty confident that we are...we are just saying one until we know otherwise.

Lulu - sorry hun to hear that t2 didn't make it, very happy to hear though that t1 is doing well.

Mako - fantastic news on your scan, I can't wait for mine either just to be a little reassured.

Megan - can't wait to hear the results of your scan, can you believe it takes so long just to make 1 baby & then you could be looking at the possiblility of 2!!!
    My scan is on the 16th so just less than 2weeks for me.

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile but have had quite bad morning sickness that has been lasting pretty much all day, I have already forgotten what it feels like to feel well.
    Although I did feel a lot better today but I find if I don't eat as soon as I get up it is worse for the rest of the day.
    I suppose I am reasonable lucky because I haven't thrown up yet but this is still pretty bad & I am constantly hungry.
    I don't feel like eating because I feel sick but my tummy/baby is soooooo hungry, I chew on lollies all day so I think my teeth will fall out by the end of the nine months, lol.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34 today
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Jo - sorry to hear about your M/S. Just wondering about the sugar. Because when I ate refined sugar (which I constantly craved) my M/S was so much worse. In fact I was bedridden for entire days when I had a sugar binges. The penny dropped eventually and I steered clear. Hopefully it isn't the case for you. Certainly other girls in here have noticed no difference.

Danni - lovely belly sweetie.

Mako - with that HB looks like you are having a girl!

Hi everyone

oh Jo--- I SOOOO dont miss the m/s. I too forgot what it was like to feel well. But soon-- you'll be in ther second tri and everything will be bliss for a few weeks

Kar: thanks hunny. I took some more pics and put them on Juniors website too. Hows Princess Hester going???

Oh Jo...so sorry to hear about the m/s...hope you start to feel more human again soon!

Two mums....twins, hey? Looking forward to hearing about your scan...

Had our doctor's appointment yesterday...all is going well...had to pay the "big payment" but our doctor's fees are really low compared to others....apparently it's a fairly new private practice, so he dropped his fees...anyway...only had to pay $200 and will get $100 back again!!!

Time to go shopping!!!

Aww Jo, sorry you are so sick, Kim is only 5w1d and last night was the first night she felt sick and she actually threw up!! I hope that isnt a sign of things to come....hey, our scan is on the 16th as well!! At 9.30am...

Monnie glad everything is going well, must be going more often to the doctors now, or is that a bit later on?

Oh wow Danni, your baby bump is getting bigger now, its so beautiful, pregnant bellies yay... bet you are glad to get to this stage finally!!!

yes megan, this stage is unbelievable. I cant describe it!

Sorry to hear Kim has m/s as well...it's really happening!!!

I'm still on 4 weekly visits to the Ob. but will start on 2 weekly visits soon...good thing about that is that he does do scans...so I get to see ziggy a little more often...

Hey ladies,

Thanks for all your smpathy, Dh just doesn't understand how awful it is but I know you girls do.

Megan - I can't believe we are going on the same day for our scan, mine isn't till the arvo though but lets hope we both have wonderful news that our bubba's are healthy.
    Just a question seeing as kim is nearly as pg as me, is she really bloated at times because sometimes I look like I'm 4 months pg?
    (It's probably just because I eat constantly, hope kim doesn't suffer too much with M/S).

So we are telling our immediate family over the easter break which I can't wait they are all going to be so excited & I do feel it's probably a little early but we can't keep it secret any longer & they are all going to wonder why I'm not eating chocolate because I am normally adddicted to the stuff but just don't feel like it lately.

So then when I go back to work after easter I will tell them which is good to because they have made a few comments about what I've been eating lately or rather how much, lol.

If I don't get on tomorrow I wish everyone a safe & happy easter, please drive safely.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    TTC #1 since June 2005
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Hey Jo

I remember being really bloated in the beginning...for about the first 8-9 weeks...

I'm a bloater from way back though!!!

Yes Jo, i think maybe the bloating may be left over from the clomid...her belly is bigger than usual... Kim was feeling a bit queasy tonight, but she wasnt sick, she went to sleep to try to avoid the feeling... guess its all happenin now!!

Sammi Jane Guest

Hi girls,

I remember most of you from LTTTC & AC, not sure if you remember me. We finally got our BFP (from 1st IVF) and we're due 3 Dec.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with m/s. Although mine lasts all day... I just don't know what I feel like eating. But I eat all day. It's terrible. I'm queasy, but hungry! And now I've come down with some sort of head cold/flu which is a bugger. I can't wait to get out of air/con office for 4 days!!!

Megan and Jo - I'm so jealous of your scan on 16th. Mine's not till the 20th!! I can't wait to see the heartbeat, how exciting.

Jo - have fun telling everyone, I can't wait to. Unfortunately my parents are going away for the weekend so I won't be able to tell them... I'm dying to! Hopefully next weekend... although I am hoping to wait till the 7 week scan. We'll see.

I'm bloated too. I was at a wedding on the weekend and the groom touched my tummy and asked if I was pregnant, when I said no, he wouldn't believe me! He finally did, but he won't be surprised when I tell them in a few weeks.

Dannie & Monnie - not long now. It must be very exciting at that stage. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter break.

Sam

Welcome Sj

I cant wait til tomorrow everyone...then is 2 weeks to go

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast