Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #13

airline, i put in to the ticker maker my due date and first day of last period and thats what it comes up with. No matter what way i work it it all comes out the same.

Well i have now experience the scary blood on the toilet paper. Did not sleep a wink last night. I already had my first Dr's apt today so i am going to ask for another scan. Everyone i know that had IVF got a scan between the 7W and 12W one anyway so i will insist. Pitty i cant get in to the only OB in town, ive heard he has an U/S machine in his office

Oh Jaki...you poor thing. I hope they are sympathetic to you and give you the scan. It does not help I know, but I have read of lots of girls who've experienced it...I'm sure someone will pop on and give you their experience. Was it bright red or dark? Do people have extra scan with clinic or OB. My OB is not my FS from clinic, and although OB receptionist knows it's through FET I wasn't offered an extra scan. Let us know how you go. x

Thanx hun, it was actually pink which is weird. I have a scan at 4:30. I know it can be totally normal but joined with pretty bad cramps and a strange pressure feeling down below i just want to get in and make sure he is ok.

Sweetie, I hope you can get in today and see your FS. Be pushy and don't take no for an answer!

Jaki, FX for your scan this afternoon. When I had a bad start, I think we had about 5 scans in a number of weeks with our FS. He was so great. I actually found the hard part was getting through/around what I call the "gatekeepers" - the receptionists! I'm sure they're just doing their job trying to vet people seeing the FS as they're so busy but still it can be pretty frustrating when you know that your FS would be the first person to want you to come in to make sure everything is okay. I remember waking up one night and having red bleeding, headed straight to our FS's office 1st thing in the morning without an appt. I knew the system and knew the receptionist didn't start work till 7 am but the FS started at about 5.30. So we just waited in his office and almost made it in but the receptionist then turned up and started going through our names and crossing them off the appt book. My DH just looked down at his magazine when she got to us (thanks DH!) and I just lied and said no we haven't got an appt but he (the FS) has seen us and it's fine. I swear I would have crash tackled this woman or pushed her out of the way to get to my FS's door if she proved problemmatic. It's amazing the protective instinct that kicks in when you're PG. DH obviously didn't have this feeling when he was hiding behind his magazine! Ha, ha.

hey lovies, all is good. He was wiggling around and HB was 171bpm. Measuring 2.5cms and 9w1d. So relieved

Oh jaki I'm soo relieved for you doll. Was thinking of ya at 4.30.....excellent, excellent news. good night sleep tonight now!!

AFM I decided to push through fatigue yesterday arvo and went to bed at 9pm and although I got up twice to pee, and woke a fair amount....no insomnia yeh! so sitting here feeling heavy lidded, must get up and do something to stay awake ;-)x

I'm feeling ya. I spoke to my doctor this morning about my insomnia and she suggested I listen to meditation music at bed time. I might see if I can find something on iTunes for my iPod. It's got to be better than going to sleep with the telly on

Jaki- I'm so happy for you babe!! Such a relief!

I had a lot of trouble sleeping in the early weeks as well, not sure anything helped really, I started sleeping better about 11 weeks I think, usually only up once or twice now, the problem now is finding a comfy position!!

Jaki, just wanted to say how relieved and happy I am to hear that. I had spotting (pink at times) on and off for three weeks, it was horrific. And had lots of scans, and just such a relief to see bubs.

Sweetie, I am thinking of you and hope things have settled down now. All kinds of aches and pains in pregnancy. Let us know how it goes with your doc.

All the best to everyone,
    WW

Talking

Hi girls! Well, I had my scan today and saw my wee raisen on the screen! So happy, everything ok. The dr said the spotting was prob due to the mix up of period dates with the IVF process. Long story... Basically I started my injections four days too early. Oh I had a friend recently had the pink spotting, and all good for her and twins on the way. Good to hear all ok for you Jaki. Regarding, the aches and pains, doc said just the body stretching, the joys of pregnancy huh?! All worth it. So I'm officially 6 weeks, and four days. The bub is .67 cm and HR 118bpm. So everyone, we must stop stressing and enjoy this time!

Hey sweetie - so pleased for you! that's 2 good results today. I go to bed a happy woman! slightly nauseaus, but happy ;-) x

Aww thanks Airline! Take care of yourself :-)

Jaki & Sweetie, good to hear you both got the answers we want to hear today (ie everything is fine!).

Hi to everyone else.

The weather's been not too bad so far (aside from a murky start to yesterday), but the spare room in my sister's house is freezing as usual. Long days, so very tired by the end. Trying to check in when I can though to keep up with everyone...

Woohoo, finally got my ticker working for my signature! nite nite all :x

Just wanted to say congrats to Jaki and Sweetie - I think far too many of us know EXACTLY how you feel, but are SO glad for you both that everything is fine with your little people. I hope you have a great nights sleep tonight as you both deserve

Hi to all the ladies in here, many of your stories have given me a giggle in the last few days, although I don't always have the chance to reply, thanks so much for sharing

AFM - Just laying low, my DH is having some major issues with his job which is causing as some major stress. It's been going on for a long time but recently came to a head (well actually when I was 5 weeks pregnant which wasn't great timing!). We have so many decisions to make which is taking too much headspace as it's not just as simple as trying to find another job (a bit too hard to explain!). I was just saying to my parents tonight I feel sorry for the little bub inside me as I haven't been able to be excited at all with all the stress, but I do feel really happy when I remember he's in there (I think I am having a wee little man). On a good note though, I have no more sickness and am actually feeling really good if not for the sleepless nights!
    xxx

Great work sweetie, we are all very lucky duckies arent we! I have decided its time to relax and enjoy being pregnant instead of living in constant fear

Back to the ticker thing (lol) I have discovered if i just put in my EDD and not my period date i get the right days as per the dating scan and due date. But it doesnt line up with the EPU + two weeks, soooo is it cheating if i change it???

Jaki80 and Sweetie - WOOHOO! Sooo relieved that all is well for you both. Its such a stressful time isn't it, the early months, but I'm glad you've both decided to relax and enjoy the ride a bit more!

Congrats to Loula on the arrival of William!!!! Just seen the BA wahoo xxoo welcome little miracle bubba! Xxoo

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast