Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ November 2006

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I had my baby shower on saturday,great fun!! I am going pretty well just not sleeping well. I have a scan this afternoon so I will pop in later to let you know how it goes.
    Love and belly rubs

Great shez, cant wait to hear all about it!

Im a bit worried guys, last week I thought I could definitely feel Junior all day...now nothing! Everythings fine though...the doppler picks up the loudest "BOOM BOOM" ever

He might just be in a different position making it harder to feel him Danni. Also, you are still pretty early on for movements, so I wouldn't stress too much.

Hehe I love it when other people say "he"

Danni - Sarah is right. At 16 weeks sometimes I wouldn't feel anything for a couple of days. It wasn't until about 19-20 weeks that I felt something every day.

The having a cold sweet drink and lying down thing works well for me. The offspring always has a wiggle. We have a little ritual now - where DH brings me a cuppa and a sweet biscuit in bed first thing in the morning and both of us get to enjoy it! Before it was just me.

IT'S RAINING IN CANBERRA!!!! WOO HOO!

So your Dh can feel bubs move now? thats great!

Yep we had a huge storm last night with heaps of rain and still raining today, although it is FREEZING!

confusedegg Guest

I can say that i am 23 weeks tomorrow and have anterior placenta and i didnt feel bubs until 20 weeks and i also dont feel bubs unless he wants to dance on my cervix and that can be painful/sensitive.

Danni i hope you get to feel your bubs soon.

aww thanks chris! Mine is prosterior so maybe cos bubs is playing with my fat

Oooh awesome, enjoy that scan Shez.

Kar, how lovely, good idea.

Danni, I agree with the others, it's still early.

Yay on over half way Chris.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hmm I wasn't getting notification for this thread. Bugger!

Shell, thnx about the pic on C's webpage, and lol about the double chin and boobies! ROFL! I love that new pic of Holly, she's such a little cutie pie!

Shez, woohoo on another scan!

Danni heehee on bubs playing with your fat. I used to make that joke to DH too.

~Jane~ Guest

Hi everyone

I don't think I am going to be the most active member of the thread...I feel sooooo sick. I think the morning sickness has really kicked in. It really hit me bad this morning in the shower, poor DH almost had heart failure when I was yelling out to him and he came in and I was lying on the bathroom floor like a beached whale LOL. It started to go after munching on saladas and jelly beans most of the morning. I am dredding this thursday I am flying to Sydney for work for the day and have to leave home at 5.20am, and sit with my boss all day whom I have no desire to share my news with yet. Oh well, I am sure I will survive.

I'll pop back tonight to do some proper personals.

Oh jane, i know its hard but enjoy it! It means your bubs is very healthy

Jane - you have my sympathy. It is so BLEEEAARRGGH in the early days. But it is also a very good sign that everything is excellent.

Am very curious about your jellybeans though. I found that if I ate any kind of sugar I was SO much worse. Any kind of lolly and I would be bedridden within hours for the rest of the day. :ms: That continued until 14-15 weeks. I'm fine now though. In fact I am getting a very very sweet tooth now.. hee hee.

Jane,

I looooved fruit chews when I had m/s, particularly the citrus ones. They were the only things that made me feel better!

Oh Sush - another cute Charlie photo - I'm hoping for a girl so we can strike a deal on an arranged marriage.

ROFL Kar! Mind you, my mum wants him to be pope....!

Jane my love, you have my sympathy on the morning sickness. I was missing here for a while when I had it, as I recall. It's strange, feeling happy and sort of crappy at the same time. Saladas are good ... I liked the Salada. Didn't know about jellybeans though. Sometimes Twisties make a good breakfast when you're on the train, heading to work. Everyone should know these things.

Oh Sush ... Charlie can't be pope. He'd be known as Father What-a-Waste!

Kar I'm predicting pink for you if that helps. =)

Edited to add: Shez, hope the scan went well.
    Last edited by Melbo; November 13th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.

confusedegg Guest

DANNI: LMAO @ playing with your fat. I thinks it could happen in your 18-20 weeks.

SHELL: Thank you. I cant believe it neither, that i will be 23 weeks tomorrow. Sometimes i feel real heavy and some pressure below, so hope not comin now though, although they say they can survive after 24 weeks i dont think i want to take chance.

SUSHEE: I have to agree he is a gorgeous bub and lucky i am having a boy or might just have to fight KAR over the marriage arrangement - LOL.

JANE: You poor thing with m/s i hope it becomes more friendly on you soon. Your poor DH finding you on bathroom floor sick would have been a frightening for him. So hope you can manage the sickness for your travelling. Have you tried blackmores morning sickness formula or the travel sickness band. All the best.

KAR: Agree with MELBO i thinks pink is your colour.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast