Well I've been lurking for awhile now ... and it's fantastic to see everyone ticking along so well!!!

Monnie - WOW!!! Tomorrow's the big day. Now I know you won't see this until Ziggy is out in the world, but I'm just sending you all the luck in the world and imagining you all tucked up in your little hospital bed, whilst they prepare an extra bed for your gorgeous new arrival. Rest up, lap up all the love and support ('cause you deserve it and you'll certainly need it) and thank you once again for being such a wonderful inspiration. Enjoy every moment and can't wait to hear your wonderful annoucement!!!

Mako - Our next lady to make her way to the main stage!!! Glad to hear bub's won't be squashed in with Daddy's "Boy's toys" ... mind you if it's a boy he might feel mighty ripped off!!! Here's hoping council get's their butts into gear and give you approval quickly, and then you find a builder quickly too!!! I'm sure it'll all just fall into place ... right Monnie???

Lt Panda - How's life treating you??? Can't wait to hear what your next purchase will be ... I personally went and bought some lovely balls of wool for a layette today ... told myself it's for a friend who's due in April but we'll see! ...

Kimbe - Comp problems are the worst ... especially when you live remotely like me!!! I had it down for a day and thought someone had cut my arm off ... PG hormones didn't help one iota and boy didn't the internet guy cop a serve! LOL ... glad you're back with us though and everything's trucking along great ...

Now I KNOW there's a ton more of you out there, and I just wanna say that even though PG brain's erased your names for the moment, it hasn't erased you from my heart ... I love lurking in here, just sucking up the love ...

Me - Well flew over for my OB's appointment and whilst I forgot to get him to sign my travel refund papers ... and bring my Dr's referral over ... everything else went great. I'm definately going to ask for a paid stopover though next time ... flying twice in one day does a PG lady in!!!

But the news is all good ... mum's fine and bub's fine ... right where he/she should be and we saw what we wanted to see ... a nice strong heartbeat of 165bpm ... we're floating on cloud nine right now 'cause that's the only thing we didn't see at the 6w scan ... Dr saw it but we didn't ... so we're feeling a tad more confident now ... Bring on the 12 weeks so we can shout it from the rooftops!