Hi Monnie - so great to hear you are back home enjoying your little man. Big congrats again.

Thanks Kimbe - I have had the bloods done too - personally i'm not worried about the results, but we are planning on announcing the pg that day, and DH was just wondering whether we'd have been told either way by then.

DJTTC and Mako - I am blown away by the fact that you guys are so close to having bubs. I can almost when you had your BFPs.

Thanks for your words marcellus - i know i will feel better after my scan - i just wish it was next week not the week after. When the first scan is at 6 weeks, it seems like such an awfully long time to wait until 12 weeks. Better learn to be patient. My sister is staying for a while and DH has been home for a few days and i have an assignment due on friday....so i'm keeping my mind pretty occupied and trying not to being a negative worry wart! It's hard having my sister here, and her not knowing. DH and i nearly slip up all the time. I am sure she is wondering why i've gone tea-total!?!

to all
Jo