Kimbe - seeing the ultrasounds really do make you realise just how much a pg is a true miracle, I'm glad everything is looking well.

Kotare - sorry your a bit down atm, hopefully when dh gets back you will feel a little better.
Some pp really just don't get many pg symptoms if any at all so I'm sure everything is ok but we do all know what it's like to be paranoid (we have all been there).

Mako - you are so very positive about an early arrival, I guess you've had plenty of time to get used to the idea & it sounds like you are nice & prepared with washing the clothes, how cute.
Do you have your bags packed just in case?

Well I am continuing to have more & more braxton hicks contractions & like you Mako they are starting to worry me a little.
I've have at least 15 today alone & I'm sure that can't be normal but then who knows I've never had a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm starting to think maybe I should pack my bags & at least that might scare them away, lol.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
Dh - 34
Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -