Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

PINK BITS!!!! ZOMG that's the best thing ever and my baby even gave a little kick of joy! I assume! Hope it wasn't a fistpump, otherwise means the kid is bloody upside down again! - no, wait, there's the fistpump down below Ohhhh, BabyCod, we love you so much!

My cheesecake was AWESOME. I made it three layer - vanilla base, raspberry coconut mousse middle and chocolate ganache top. It's called the heartburn-maker, it's an absolute shocker! But soooooooo good.

dory - so happy that littlie is having a great time on the inside. Feeling real yet?

ferrals - I keep thinking about when you said it was amazing that Abbi had a heartbeat at all to even make it past 12 weeks with SLO. I hope that reassures you a little. I'm so glad you've made that decision. But I think this baby's birth might be full term, healthy and bouncing. That's what my spidey senses say.

I took my belly out for a walk today Two people stopped me to tell me how good I look, it was awesome! Despite having a throat full of acid, I feel great and so so so so happy.

Yay murray on bubs being a lil princess!! so excited for you

MurraycodI am so happy for you !!!!!!

Dory yes under my rock is so comfy. I have my unltra sound tommorow i am so nurvous my bump is finally starting to show i can see it more when i lay down no movement yet and the baby hb is strong in the 150's to high 140's

Sorry for posting again but i am so scared the time cant go by fast enough i have my ultrasound tommorow and i am soo scared right now i dont know what to think.

Angelfish--
    I understand...I was so nerve-wracked today that I made an appointment with the ob-gyn just to hear the baby's heartbeat. Thank God, all is well. Now if this mommy could just stay calm.... and focus on that happy little heartbeat!

I think I need to crawl under a rock for a while.

YAY MCod PINK BITS

Sunshine: always lovely to hear that heart beat!

Angel: Good luck today!

Audax: about people noticing bump! I have always been bigger when pregnant so sometimes people havent even know til i have the baby...So now when someone says "when are you due?" I jump and ask "How did you know i was pregnant"..."Ummm cause you have a huge belly" "oh right sorry"

Dory: did you get any cake?

everyone else!

Afm: well cleaned like there was no tomorrow yesterday. When we moved in March id been so sick after the ectopic, so i hadnt done much around the house and we only had 5 days to pack so it was a messy job hehe. Just threw anything and everything into boxes! DH was away and with the three kids its was ugly . So hence when we moved in there was so much storage space i just sort of unpacked whereever i was. So stuff in kids cupboards ect. SOOOO I had done the kids rooms to get them ready to paint so the NIGHTmare room was the PLAYroom! Which you could walk into! Junk in boxes that should never have been move! SOOO One Large Council Bin FULL of broken toys, craft stuff it was GREAT! And the two large removalist boxes of good stuff to vinnies!!! All the last of the books unpacked and now the room seems HUGE! The kids had all had birthdays since moving so the junk was on overload!

I can now see that a single bed and a cot would fit in there nicely WITH all the kids toys!

However, back is now killing me Oh well, only want to tackle the study today, another big job but easier as i can sit!

Dont really think its nesting just think that im freaking out that there is no much on my to do list and only 11weeks til my Evie was born or my back will be gone anyway hehe! One of the down sides to such a big home!

Hope everyone is well!

Dory - Great to hear you're feeling so upbeat and good in general! Tick tock tick tock!

Ferrals - I think your decision to induce rather than terminate if it comes to that is very noble. Just goes to show what great parents you guys really are. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling chunky, too.

Murraycod - Aww a little girl, how lovely. Congrats on the pink bundle!

Kit - [email protected] your pink bits comment.... and now I'm craving something with condensed milk in it. Mmm. Did you know that if you pop a can of it in the freezer, it doesn't freeze? Just becomes much easier to keep on your spoon should you suddenly have low bloodsugar and need to eat oh, half a can.

AFM - Anyone else have the issue of their furbabies being obsessed with being ON them all the time?? Ever since I got pg, and especially since the belly became obvious, the furbabies (especially the dog) are obsessed with me. Right now I'm sort of sitting but leaning to the side with my legs up on the lounge, and Mister puppy has managed to crawl up on me and curl up half on my belly half on my hips. I wonder if they know there's something going on in there.

forshelby: Oh will be now hoping i have low blood sugar SOON! Tho would probably have to stop eating all that chocolate that i do!

Forshelby - I kinda get what you mean when it comes to fur babies. Our furbaby is a outside dog cause he is so big but when I go out to spend time with him, give him cuddles and play he always ends up giving my belly a lick. He has been doing that ever since i was about 4 - 5 weeks pregnant. I find it so weird. I think animals are so switched on.

Furbabies/real babies: My DD6yr old said to me when i was 4 weeks pregnant. " i just think its weird that you dont know there is a baby in there!!" SCARY

Hi ladies,

Hi ladies,

Sorry to have been MIA, but it is with very good reason, I assure you!

Spud finally did arrive – and Spud is a she!

Baby Girl was born naturally on 16/9/2010, and mum and dad are ecstatic! We just love her to bits!

We only just got home last night, so I haven’t read any other posts but I do see that HPL also had her baby! Yay! so Dory, you are next!

I am just so in love with my little girl!!!

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Phteven; February 19th, 2011 at 06:50 AM.

duplicate post...

Tegam - You could always fake a low blood sugar attack so you can test out the frozen condensed milk theory. I wouldn't tell anyone.. hehehe. Wait a minute, I think you might be delerious right now. Better pop a can in the freezer. Also, wow that your DD knew you were pg before you did! You've got a psychic kiddy on your hands there.

Hope - That's really cute. There has to be something to it, huh?

Milly - Oooohhh congratulations to you and DH on the arrival of your beautiful daughter! How wonderful.

HPL - I must have missed something, congratulations to you also!

Milly - Congratulations on the safe arrival of Baby Girl - welcome little Spud! I am so so very happy for you.

AFM - no action here. Caesar booked for Thursday 23rd - so we will be meeting our precious little one in 2 sleeps. I had just written a long post and lost it. Blah. Lots of reasons for the decision despite being disappointed that things are not likely to go au natural. Anyway, we WILL BE MEETING OUR LITTLE ONE IN 2 SLEEPS TIME or less if bubs decides the time is right. Not that I am excited or anything. I celebrated today by having a massive 4 hour sleep!

And the symptoms I had yesterday, seem to have just been severe indigestion or bubs being directionally challenged.
    Last edited by Phteven; February 19th, 2011 at 06:50 AM.

Me again -

MURRAY - congratulations on little fry being a girl!!!! That is just so awesome.

Ferrals - I have to say, DH & I came to the same conclusion you did, if we were faced with that decision. I am with Audax - I honestly have a good feeling for you.

Forshelby - totally with you on the cuddly furbabies. I just had a four hour nap with one curled up against my bump. The fur baby was snoring and purring? But sweet to fall asleep to.

Angel - how did you go today?

Sunshine - do whatever it is you need to do to get reassurrance.

Tegam - love your DD's comments - too funny. I suppose adults must seem so dense to kids sometimes. I can't believe you've done all that work. I was going to do some today but decided a sleep was more important. Do you know I remember saying to my Obs - OMG only 12 weeks to go... I had better make the most of this relaxation thing I have enforced on me at the mo.... good to know I finally am making the most of it and don't really care about chores. Although with the massive sleep I had today, I am not going to be tired early tonight so might reaarrange the pantry. I always let it get into a schmoz.... even though I hate it like that. Tomorrow I have decided to go and get a photo printed from the blog waterfall angels, and frame it and put it up.. the pictures are so beautiful. A last little tribute to my angels before earthside bubba totally takes control of our lives.

AFM - another odd conincidence. I often look at the photos on Carly Marie's To Write Their Names in the Sand site. There was one photo in July this year for a child born in October 1974 and I posted a comment and then forgot I'd posted. Anyway, that person has been looking for me ever since and found me just this week. I was able to read her memories of her baby girl, Meredith, today and it broke my heart, but also made me at peace that her little Meredith, despite the 36 years or so that have elapsed since her birth is of no less significance to her. Anyway, if you want to have a good cry here is the link to Sarita's blog..... One Perfect Rose It also made me realise just how lucky I was, and it's the experiences of mothers like Sarita who helped me have a different experience, so I am indebted to her, and others like her. Also made me realise just how much guilt we all carry around.

Just popping in really quickly to say Good Luck for thursday Dory. WOO HOO you get to meet your precious little bundle so so soon. I am so happy for you.
    Congratulations also to HPL and Milly

Thanks Elise - and good to see you get some time to sneak in and always good to see little Brodie. yay.

2 Sleeps Dory ahhhhhhh!

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned for tomorrow. A nice way to celebrate all aspects of the life cycle! Never ever to be forgotten angels just because mumma and dad will be busy! Every time they look at your little brother or sister they will think of you too!

OH milly its so good for the soul to hear of more healthy babies in their mothers arms!!! Welcome Baby Girl beautiful girl!

Forshelby: Trust me if i had some cond. milk it would have been in the freezer all day! Hmmmm might have to go shopping tomorrow!

AFM: Kind of jealous, want to cuddle this little one. Well i want it cooked properly too but i am so looking forward to knowing what it looks like!
    Last edited by Phteven; February 19th, 2011 at 06:51 AM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast