Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

Aw so many names I love in this thread! Just popping in to say congrats to MurrayCod on her happy news IT'S A GIRL!!! YAH FOR PINK BITS!!

And good luck Dory for Thursday!!! Sooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone else - hoping I get to join you with a bump of my own soon

Alice x

Alice - thankyou! I am really looking forward to you getting your next bfp.... it is coming.

Tegam - of course you want this bubba well done... you can make it through the wait. Honest you can. Am hoping if I o to bed late, that I avoid the 2am wake up and avoid having to much of a big nap tomorrow. Ah best laid plans - lets see how they go.

DoryGood luck i will be thinking of you.
    Milly congrat i am sooo happy

AFM- Went in for the scan it took the dr and the tech an hour and a half to get everything. And the baby is 100% healthy the heart is great. The baby would not cooperate with the tech but loved the dr LOL.Oh we got told a couple of weeks ago that we were having a boy i guess our baby had a sex change he is a she. I could care less about the sex as long as the baby is healthy and happy

Dory -- Thinking of you and best wishes; how exciting!!! Keeping you in prayer-- whoo-hoo for the little one on its way!
    Milly-- Congrats and WOW! Every positive story gives me HOPE!
    HPL-- Congrats to you too! I think I missed something with the dualing threads and being out of commission.

AFM-- I am totally down for the count. I can't believe it 'cause I was just at the doc's yesterday to listen to the heartbeat and I felt fine, just maybe a little anxious. URRRGGGGHHH! Now, I am stuck to the sofa with a sore throat, itchy ears, aches, pains and nasty cold. BUT thank God, NO fever. Pumping fluids and chicken soup and smeared vapor rub on my chest. I am a sight! But baby's heartbeat was fine yesterday, and I am taking the day off (as if I really had a choice there)...

Sorry to complain. Found out that hot water and lemon with honey tastes good and seems to help. Anyone else catch a nasty cold while pregnant? What did you do? I took acetiminophen (sp)--ie. Tylenol-- but just a little and it was Children's Tylenol so the dose was not strong.

Good Morning Everyone,

There is such a good feel in here at the moment. I've made my way through the previous pages, and look forward to getting to know you all.

I hope you don't mind my entry. I have been in previous discussions on this board as I have been pregnant in the past but have never managed to keep a pregnancy. So after three rounds of IVF & two miscarriages I find my self pregnant without science! It's early days yet and I am so anxious, as only you guys could understand.

I hope I can lean on you guys and learn from you too.

best of luck to everyone.

x

Kmm!

Dory: did the plan work? who cares if you have another day sleep today! ONE SLEEPY to go!

Angel: She/he who cares! WOOHOO on the scan!

Sunshine: Ive been sick on and off for a few weeks now. Just gross but not suprising with the 3 kids and DH and all their germs! hehe I havent don anything except feel sorry for myself

Milly5-congratz on your little girl looks like the pink is ruleing at the moment when i had Abbi there were 14 boys born after her now the girls are comming.

Dory-good luck for tomorrow i hope you recovery is smooth and quick.

Angelfish-see i said the girls are ruleing at the moment.

Kmm-welcome and congratz on your natural bub.

AFM-Still waiting tomorrow is day 10 so results any time from tomorrow til wednesday i am craping my pants DH and i are going bowling tomorrow and i will be busy all weekend up until wed so hopefully the time will fly and the phone call will catch me off guard please keep everything crossed for our baby i need all the help i can get.

dory - how exciting that it's tomorrow! 23rd is a great day to be born, and I think the sun might even come out (although you know I love the rain) Did you re-arrange the pantry? It's one of my favourite jobs, it drives my mum mental, I do it at her house every single time I visit. Last time I found 10 year old glace cherries in her fridge. 10 years! And she only moved into that place two years ago! And, get this - she was mad at me for throwing them out

ferrals - that reminds me of this time last year, when every week was waiting for blood test results and phone calls. Keep busy, my love. Maybe handle it dory-style: bake some cheesecake and re-arrange the pantry?

milly - congratulations on your Lady Spud! How precious! Hope everything is going well for you.

Alice - just in case you're still stalking, I hope you're in here soon too. I MISS YOU!

I have a hospy appt today, and then first antenatal class tonight, wooooohoooo! I got a 2am wake up last night, baby doing a somersault. Then a 4am wakeup because my hearburn defending pillow mountain needed reconfiguring, and then at 5:45am because of bad leg cramps. That was it after the last one, so I got up and did a load of washing and cleaned the bathroom. Might try and sneak in a nap before hospy. Or after, actually, since I have to be there until 9pm tonight.

Anyway, super uber one hundred times good luck tomorrow dory - will be thinking of you!!!

Hi guts, sorry I haven't been around much, but I've feeling really bad right now.

We went to the show yesterday instead of going this sunday, and while we had a good time I didn't stop to rest as much as I should and someone stole our DS's comfort toy - a fluffy black and tan stuffed puppy with a red and white santa hat. I'm so angry, because they took it right out of his lap in the Whiskers cats section of the Flowers, Gardening and Pets Pavilion. I'd stopped to look at a cat, and one second it was there, the next it was gone. I got soo stressed out and worried. Who would want to steal a mangy looking stuffed toy that stinks to high heaven (obviously why DS loves it to bits and won't sleep without it!) and has been slobbered on so much that it's no longer fluffy and the tail end of it has been chewed on and slobbered on so much that the tag has turned grey, and Stupid me forgot to label it with DS's name and address before we left!
    And then when we did leave and got back to Flinders St station we found out that VLine wasn't running and we had to get a Bus all the way to Pakenham, so we wasted another hour waiting for the bus, had to wait another 45mins for the train to leave Pakenham and didn't get home until after midnight!

Anyway, we get home and I go to the toilet to find that I'm spotting a bit. It was late, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep so I went to bed and woke up this morning bleeding bright red red blood. So just waiting for DS to finish his breakfast and trying to get hold of hubby at work - no luck there yet And now I'm starting to get the odd cramp and I'm soo freaking scared and worried and blaming myself and all I want to do is just break down and curl up in bed and cry!

Worst thing is I have my first midwife appointment today, and I'm so scared I won't be able to do it now.

I also haven't felt the baby wriggling since last night either, and even though I know it's still really early days and it's so small it's making me even more worried and scared because I've felt it move first thing every morning since 10 and a half weeks!

I don't know what to do at the moment, I just can't think straight and DS is even picking up that something isn't right.

Sorry to lump this on you all, but I don't know where else I can go to say all this

JennaJayen: as hard as it is you need to try and relax and stay calm, can you call someone else like your Mum? Maybe she can come over look after DS or go with you and watch DS while your at the docs... Have you called the doc/hospital? Keep calling DH but in the mean time try and stay calm... I know it's easier said then done but please try honey......

Dory: I'm so excited for you for tomorrow I can not wait to read ur BA!!! And to find out if bub is a She or a He not that it matters but can't wait!!!

Mily: Congrats Hun on the birth of your little girl.... Can't wait to read ur BA .... Absolutely love the name as well.....

Hello to all the lovely ladies!!!

HPL - Thanks darl, it seems to be dying off now, I just got so scared because it was bright red and more than just a few spots in mucousy discharge like it's been most of the times it's happened.
    I never had bleeding with DS, and the only other times I have bled is when I'm losing a bub, which makes this so scary. I've never lost a bub after 8wks before, and bub is already over 7cm long and looks like a baby and I can't stand losing another one, especially now.
    My mum lives up in QLD and I'm in Vic, so that won't work - thanks for mentioning it though - and my stepmum is having a fybromyalgia flare-up at the moment and can't go anywhere and is a stay at home mum to my half sister and half brother who are under 5, so she's got enough under her belt at the moment without having to worry about me.

The worst thing is that I don't drive, and hubby is an hour away at work with the car, though he's supposed to be finishing at 10:30 today so he can get home in time to take me to see the midwife.

I haven't called the hospital or the midwife yet, was going to do that once DS is all cleaned up and dressed, otherwhise I'll just be a complete wreck and would probably take him with me to the hospy without any pants on and butter & vegemite stained jacket and t-shirt.

I'd better go and get him dressed before he starts screaming the house down. I'm feeling a bit calmer now, still want to curl up and cry, but I'm not bawling like I was. I'll let you all know how everything goes this afternoon!

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

Oh Jenna I hope everythings ok, you can still get bleeds this far along, it's probably related to all the walking you did yesterday. Keep us updated.

DORY!! EEEEEE!!!! I love love love the idea of honouring your angels as you wait for your earthside bubba (it's counting down in hours now, not days!)

Milly5: Congratulations on your new daughter!

Hi there

Just stalking !

Congrats murray on the pink bits ! now you can think of a name for your princess !

Dory whooo ! you made it well done and the 23rd is a great day I gave birth on the 23rd sept 19yrs ago ( seems like yesterday ) but hey its a great day will be waiting to see if its blue or pink !

Audax wow your trucking on now I see have fun enjoy the ride ! your over half way now !

Kitfaerie Hi glad to see your truking along too after your bumpy start so glad tiger is ok and kicking away !

Ferrals as ever in my thoughts and I know you will be ok trust me,

Miss your girls but so glad you made it to the other thread my turn now I think so so its not too much longer , only 4 more weeks and I am a granny owch sounds soooo old !

Just popping in to say good luck to Dory for tomorrow I can't wait to hear about your beautiful baby

(hi crafty I'm sneaking in too, see you back in our other thread-boo)

Dory - wishing you all the best for tomorrow, will be waiting patiently to your BA xoxox

CVS didnt work they can't get a result i told you my luck was sh#t so now we wait until 16 week scan F#CK!!!!!!!

ohhh jenna, I hope the bleeding has stopped for you! xxx
    Big Congratulations murraycod on a baby girl! How exciting!!
    Wow Dory....The time has come, your BA is going to cause bb to go into meltdown Goodluck hun, xxxx
    Milly5 - Congratulations on your Daughter, what a beautiful name!
    Big hugs to everyone!
    xxx
    ferrals that is F#*ked! I cant imagine what you are feeling!
    Last edited by Bons; September 22nd, 2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: addition

ferrals i am so sorry to hear that it dint work... it is ****, its not like you havent already been through enough, i have everything crossed that you have used up all your luck making a healthy bub

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast